Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

wow...dogbert is acting like a birther :lol:

:lol: What a sad excuse for a human being you are. I hope you know that you're giving me one of the greatest birthday presents on this board. :)

But do keep your petty bullshit to your cry thread.

Last edited:
Brown's first endorsement may backfire - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Almost as soon as Scott Brown won Tuesday's election, he endorsed William Hudak's candidacy against Rep. John Tierney (D-Mass.). He may soon regret that decision.

During the 2008 election, neighbors called the police to complain about signs Hudak had posted portraying Barack Obama as Osama Bin Laden.

Defending the posters, Hudak told a local paper that Obama was born in Kenya:

Hudak asserts that Obama was not born in the United States but in Kenya, according to affidavits that he made available to the Tri-Town Transcript. He said that Obama has ties to the Muslim faith through an extremist cousin that is from Kenya.

In response:

Brown camp won't say whether controversial endorsement is legitimate - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Neither Scott Brown or anyone connected with his campaign approved that press release before its release or the quote that was attributed to Scott," said Felix Browne, a spokesman for Brown. "Bill Hudak is an energetic candidate who has been working hard as a candidate for Congress. Right now, Scott Brown is focused on the job that people elected him to do. That's his number one priority."

Hudak's campaign says Brown gave a private, verbal endorsement to Hudak, and blasted Brown's staff for reneging.

Harber added that Hudak and Brown are friends and that Hudak worked tirelessly for Brown during his Senate bid.

But the Hudak campaign stands firm and says Brown gave a endorsement and that Hudak is not a Birther despite his clear Birther statement to the paper.

Is this the sort of change and things that Scott Brown was talking about? :eusa_think:
This is a good endorsement. Obama is way more dangerous to the US right now than Osama Bin Laden .

This is a good endorsement. Obama is way more dangerous to the US right now than Osama Bin Laden .

The man who helped mastermind the deaths of over 3,000 Americans is less dangerous than Obama? You seriously are fucked up with your partisan thinking.

Yes and i heard Scott Brown likes to strangle puppies in his spare time too. These sorts of personal smears probably wont be enough for the Democrats this time around. Blame BOOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears seem to be all they have left at this point. They certainly can't win on issues & beliefs. Will Blame BOOOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears be enough for the Democrats? I guess we'll see.

wow...dogbert is acting like a birther :lol:

:lol: What a sad excuse for a human being you are. I hope you know that you're giving me one of the greatest birthday presents on this board. :)

But do keep your petty bullshit to your cry thread.

happy birthday birther :razz:

seems you really don't like being called a birther or that you're acting like one....had to make two posts about it....yeah....who is the one whining?

The fact you don't is the problem.

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

I don't consider believing the President of the United States to be not born in this country and comparing him to Osama Bin Laden to be a minor matter. If it were a matter of political differences, this would be irrelevant. It's the same deal as believing that Bush and the Government were behind 9/11 and that there are FEMA death camps.

And well you're not about to go and support a neo-nazi for office are you? You could completely agree with his views, but are you going to vote for him with that knowledge in mind? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to. Character is a important part of the candidate. Coakley looking down upon shaking hands with her voters lost her votes big time and showed she had a lack of character.
You jump from piddling to the adsurd, now you go from questioning where Barry was born (a legit question considering how he won't end the speculation) to the absurd of neo nazis.

Like i said, politics as usual.

Enough of it.

Why should he appease those speculating? It's a small band of butthurt (most likely racist) wingnuts who came up with it in the first place in an effort to delegitimize him. Fuck them.

Scott Brown just became the most interesting guy to watch in the Senate when he won Tuesday. He will be under the microscope and he needs to understand that.

Brown endorsing this guy is a DUMB MOVE.

Blame BOOOOOOOSH and abhorrant personal smears are all the Democrats have left at this point and even they know this. Will that be enough for them in coming elections? I guess we'll see. It's gonna be a wild election season. So let the games begin!

I don't consider believing the President of the United States to be not born in this country and comparing him to Osama Bin Laden to be a minor matter. If it were a matter of political differences, this would be irrelevant. It's the same deal as believing that Bush and the Government were behind 9/11 and that there are FEMA death camps.

And well you're not about to go and support a neo-nazi for office are you? You could completely agree with his views, but are you going to vote for him with that knowledge in mind? I don't know about you, but I'm not going to. Character is a important part of the candidate. Coakley looking down upon shaking hands with her voters lost her votes big time and showed she had a lack of character.
You jump from piddling to the adsurd, now you go from questioning where Barry was born (a legit question considering how he won't end the speculation) to the absurd of neo nazis.

Enough of it.

Why should he appease those speculating? It's a small band of butthurt (most likely racist) wingnuts who came up with it in the first place in an effort to delegitimize him. Fuck them.

Scott Brown just became the most interesting guy to watch in the Senate when he won Tuesday. He will be under the microscope and he needs to understand that.

No, its a good move because it will get people questioning the eligibility of the President in the Media which should have been done a long time ago.

lol! A little late with those sad personal smears no? Haven't you heard? Scott Brown has just won the oldest and most Liberal Democrat Seat in Congress. It's the biggest upset in political history. Where ya been? WTG Scott! :)
yawn

get over yourselves.

Enough of it.

No, its a good move because it will get people questioning the eligibility of the President in the Media which should have been done a long time ago.

Sure it is, nutter :cuckoo:

But you're not a Birther? :rofl:

The path to recovery is acceptance there bucko.

lol! A little late with those sad personal smears no? Haven't you heard? Scott Brown has just won the oldest and most Liberal Democrat Seat in Congress. It's the biggest upset in political history. Where ya been? WTG Scott! :)
yawn

get over yourselves.

At least the 'tard has a different record skipping over ... and over ... and over again the last couple of days.

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

comparing birthers to truthers is a poor comparison....

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

Birthers and truthers are equally idiotic. Anyone who supports anyone who is either a birther or truther are morons as well.

Go Brown.

Hopey Changey actually has quite a few "Truther" nutters in his administration. In fact most of his czars are pretty loony. Do some research. Pretty scary stuff.

Enough of it.

OMG, your a freaking birther. You have ZERO credibility now sir. Zero. You cannot EVER be taken seriously.

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

I agree with all of this, and would add that I do not define "fact" as "stories found on left-wing blogs or message board threads based on left-wing blog stories". Nor am I disturbed by the fact that Brown and his campaign refuse to talk to people from blog sites. I wouldn't talk to them, either.

Forum List

Back