Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

i had no idea you would be so stupid as to post your real name as your username.

It's irrelevant to call me stupid because anyone can find me on this board if they wanted to anyway. My facebook is on here because I posted a link to my PTSD Awareness Page which has over 14,000 members. So who feels like the asshole now?

The fact you don't is the problem.

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

I am so sick of you racists trying to play dumb!!! How do I know you're just another worthless racist?? See below.

1. You approve of birthers.

2. You called the prez, "Barry".

3. And this gem, "I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about."

People like you are ruining this country. And nothing is going to get better until the dead wait of you is off our backs.

First off, who cares.

Second, you now can't endorse someone if they have any single thing you find objectionable?

Frankly, I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about.

So now before you say I like this guy's political ideas you have to make sure he never said or did anything that some butthole didn't like or be called a crank?

Get serious, what you are doing is called 'politics as usual' and we all have damn well had enough of it.

Who cares what the fuck this guy called barry, is he able to do the job he's being endorsed to do?

THAT is what matters.

Whoa....so, the very first endorsement this new GOP hero gives it to a BIRTHER? Isn't this the same guy caught speaking ayt multiple tea parties? And this is not news you say? Come on now...

i had no idea you would be so stupid as to post your real name as your username.

It's irrelevant to call me stupid because anyone can find me on this board if they wanted to anyway. My facebook is on here because I posted a link to my PTSD Awareness Page which has over 14,000 members. So who feels like the asshole now?

:facepalm:

so let me get this right, you bitch to me about removing your last name, i do, and then you tell me that it didn't matter that i removed your last name as you post your personal information on this site anyways.....

fuck you asshole. i do as you request and you call me an asshole and then mock me as it doesn't matter that i removed your last name because you posted your facebook on here. you are a dishonest dickhead.

don't ever ask me to help you again. got it, good

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

I am so sick of you racists trying to play dumb!!! How do I know you're just another worthless racist?? See below.

3. And this gem, "I don't know whether Barry was born in the USA, the fact he won't produce a genuie BC to end this makes him look like a douche, but its not something i care about."

People like you are ruining this country. And nothing is going to get better until the dead wait of you is off our backs.

yeah, dumbfuck. anyone who won't worship you ossiah, this pathetic tailpipe of a president, is a racist.

Shallow personal smears aside,Scott Brown really did whip your a*ses no? Now the guy has to swoop in and save your a*ses on your health care debacle. Back to the drawing board it is. Seriously though,how could Pelosi & Reid manage to f*ck up a Super Majority? DOH!

Shallow personal smears aside,Scott Brown really did whip your a*ses no? Now the guy has to swoop in and save your a*ses on your health care debacle. Back to the drawing board it is. Seriously though,how could Pelosi & Reid manage to f*ck up a Super Majority? DOH!

according to rinata, you are a bigot.

so let me get this right, you bitch to me about removing your last name, i do, and then you tell me that it didn't matter that i removed your last name as you post your personal information on this site anyways.....

fuck you asshole. i do as you request and you call me an asshole and then mock me as it doesn't matter that i removed your last name because you posted your facebook on here. you are a dishonest dickhead.

No, I called you an asshole for calling me stupid. I put my name out there for a good cause. And you call me stupid for that? Why do you think that sounds stupid right there Stuart Smalley?

I asked you nicely to remove it because despite it being on this board somewhere, there is no need to go around saying it.

And I didn't post my facebook on here. I posted a link to my PTSD Awareness Page which I am the only Administrator of. So it is fairly obvious as to who I am.

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

:anj_stfu: :ahole-1:

Does anyone else think this poster is either a racist projecting onto everyone else, or completely freaking insane? Or both?

No, I called you an asshole for calling me stupid. I put my name out there for a good cause. And you call me stupid for that? Why do you think that sounds stupid right there Stuart Smalley?

I asked you nicely to remove it because despite it being on this board somewhere, there is no need to go around saying it.

And I didn't post my facebook on here. I posted a link to my PTSD Awareness Page which I am the only Administrator of. So it is fairly obvious as to who I am.

:meow:

Please take your personal dispute to PMs, okay, guys?

Why should he appease those speculating? It's a small band of butthurt (most likely racist) wingnuts who came up with it in the first place in an effort to delegitimize him. Fuck them.

Scott Brown just became the most interesting guy to watch in the Senate when he won Tuesday. He will be under the microscope and he needs to understand that.

Brown endorsing this guy is a DUMB MOVE.
Common sense comes to mind.

But that would be expecting too much from barry.

First off, who cares.

THAT is what matters.

Negged for being terminally stupid you fucking shit eater.

How dare you call me racist you sperm licking moron.

Not everyone nor the majority of people who oppose the President are racist. :eusa_doh:

Stop saying dumb comments and claim to be a Liberal. You make Liberalism and anyone else who supports it look like a idiot.

Why should he appease those speculating? It's a small band of butthurt (most likely racist) wingnuts who came up with it in the first place in an effort to delegitimize him. Fuck them.

Scott Brown just became the most interesting guy to watch in the Senate when he won Tuesday. He will be under the microscope and he needs to understand that.

Screw that. These people are nutters on par with the 9/11 truthers, Xeno. "Barry" has provided everything required to prove his eligibility. He doesn't have to jump through hoops for these people. They are dispicable.

Not everyone nor the majority of people who oppose the President are racist. :eusa_doh:

Stop saying dumb comments and claim to be a Liberal. You make Liberalism and anyone else who supports it look like a idiot.
You shouldn't chastize him, he's a classic example of a Barry supporter.

If you oppose his king, you are a 'racist.'

He is the real reason America is so devided, a classic asshole on so many levels.

Notice though i didn't link him to you, as you tried to link Brown with some other man after he stated he was NOT endorsing anybody.

Take it as a lesson about spreading unfounded rumor.

I think it's actually pretty funny and ironic that it's going to be Scott Brown who has to swoop in there and save the Democrats' a*ses on health care. Looks like they're gonna have to unlock those meeting room doors and let the Republicans in. Scott Brown could end up being a great Republican leader. The Democrats will now have to go back to the drawing board just as Scott Brown advised. I think that's a good thing for the country.

You shouldn't chastize him, he's a classic example of a Barry supporter.

If you oppose his king, you are a 'racist.'

He is the real reason America is so devided, a classic asshole on so many levels.

Notice though i didn't link him to you, as you tried to link Brown with some other man after he satted he was NOT endorsing anybody.

Take it as a lesson about spreading unfounded rumor.

I chastize him because I am also getting tired of the brand of "Liberalism" that Obama and his supporters such as that are pushing. It's not Liberalism, or not the type I support anyway.

And I did notice that. And notice I'm not linking the birthers to you or any of the crazy types. And I didn't link Brown with anyone, the Hadek guy did by coming out and saying he had Brown's endorsement.

Screw that. These people are nutters on par with the 9/11 truthers, Xeno. "Barry" has provided everything required to prove his eligibility. He doesn't have to jump through hoops for these people. They are dispicable.
The best way to shut people up is to prove them wrong.

Barry could very easily, and discredit them all in a heart beat, yet doesn't.

Foolish move on his part, but the least of his worries now.

Forum List

Back