Scott Brown First Endorsement: Birther Candidate Who Compared Obama To Osama

I find it interesting that Dogbert is alarmed and outraged that Brown won't answer silly questions from bloggers, but considers the exact same attitude from Obama to be admirable Presidential behavior.

thats simplistic.

one accuses the government of mass murder, the other merely that he is not a naturalized citizen.....if you can't see the difference between mass murder and naturalized citizenship, you need help

Except both deny and deny when faced with facts and logic. Never mind the main point, which is both groups believe there is a massive conspiracy being put forth by our Government to hide some sort of secret. That thousands upon thousands of people are going to stay quiet about this secret as none of them at all have something to benefit for being the whistleblower.

If you can't see the similarities, you need to stop being in denial. I never said the were the same exact same thing, I said they were nutters. So you can stop taking my words out of my mouth and twisting them.

I find it interesting that Dogbert is alarmed and outraged that Brown won't answer silly questions from bloggers, but considers the exact same attitude from Obama to be admirable Presidential behavior.

His campaign spokesman, you know, the person who speaks for him alright came out and spoke. What article are you reading? :confused:

thats simplistic.

one accuses the government of mass murder, the other merely that he is not a naturalized citizen.....if you can't see the difference between mass murder and naturalized citizenship, you need help

Except both deny and deny when faced with facts and logic. Never mind the main point, which is both groups believe there is a massive conspiracy being put forth by our Government to hide some sort of secret. That thousands upon thousands of people are going to stay quiet about this secret as none of them at all have something to benefit for being the whistleblower.

If you can't see the similarities, you need to stop being in denial. I never said the were the same exact same thing, I said they were nutters. So you can stop taking my words out of my mouth and twisting them.

do you ever stop lying? i never took words out of your mouth and twisted them. you're acting like a birther....

i think it is a poor comparison. a convicted check writer and a convicted mass murderer are both convicts, but it is would be a poor comparison to lump them together.

do you ever stop lying? i never took words out of your mouth and twisted them. you're acting like a birther....

i think it is a poor comparison. a convicted check writer and a convicted mass murderer are both convicts, but it is would be a poor comparison to lump them together.

But they would both be charged in federal court and sentenced to federal prison. And both a convicted check writer and convicted mass murderer ruin the lives of people and their families.

His campaign spokesman, you know, the person who speaks for him alright came out and spoke. What article are you reading? :confused:

The one that said Brown's campaign refused to tell them whether or not he endorsed the guy. Which one are YOU reading?

This is a cut-and-paste from YOUR OP:

Scott Brown's campaign will not say whether their candidate has endorsed Bill Hudak, a Republican Congressional candidate in Massachusetts who posted flyers portraying Barack Obama as Osama bin Laden.

Remember that?

Yea but George Bush was "Hitler" according to all you Hopey Changey Loons no? In fact aren't all Republicans called "Hitler" by you Loons? Sorry but your feigned outrage on this stuff really does and should fall on deaf ears. Nutters calling other people Nutters is pretty entertaining but certainly isn't based on any sort of reality. Hopey Changey is "Osama" and Bush is "Hitler and so on and so on...

The one that said Brown's campaign refused to tell them whether or not he endorsed the guy. Which one are YOU reading?

Scott Brown's campaign will not say whether their candidate has endorsed Bill Hudak, a Republican Congressional candidate in Massachusetts who posted flyers portraying Barack Obama as Osama bin Laden.

Remember that?

Yes, but the spokesman came out and spoke originally. They denied giving it. Hudak said Brown did.

Last edited:
Yea but George Bush was "Hitler" according to all you Hopey Changey Loons no? In fact aren't all Republicans called "Hitler" by you Loons? Sorry but your feigned outrage on this stuff really does and should fall on deaf ears. Nutters calling other people Nutters is pretty entertaining but certainly isn't based on any sort of reality. Hopey Changey is "Osama" and Bush is "Hitler and so on and so on...

I never called Bush Hitler. You are the loon.

You sure about that? I heard an awful lot of Hopey Changey loons calling Bush "Hitler" back in the day. Yea I feel that this is just another case of a Nutter accusing others of being Nutters. I may be wrong but i doubt it.

Last edited:
Let the smears begin!

Smears? I'm sorry, are posting the facts smears now? Not my fault he endorsed a birther. Or do you see no problem with this? :eusa_eh:

Oh, good Lord!!! This was his first act of business?? I can imagine what else he has in store.

I really wanted to wait and see what this guy was about and not criticize him. But being a birther is a deal breaker for me. That was dumb, Brown. :mad:

Remember that?

Yes, but the spokesman came out and spoke originally. They denied giving it. Hudak said Brown did.

So when you say "the campaign spokesman", you mean HUDAK'S spokesman, not Brown's? And I'm supposed to believe him over Brown's campaign because why?

In fact, why am I supposed to believe any of this just on the word of some blogger?

Let the smears begin!

Smears? I'm sorry, are posting the facts smears now? Not my fault he endorsed a birther. Or do you see no problem with this? :eusa_eh:

Oh, good Lord!!! This was his first act of business?? I can imagine what else he has in store.

I really wanted to wait and see what this guy was about and not criticize him. But being a birther is a deal breaker for me. That was dumb, Brown. :mad:

Wow, you just didn't bother to read any of this, did you? No one ever said Brown himself was a birther.

You sure about that? I heard an awful lot of Hopey Changey loons calling Bush "Hitler" back in the day. Yea I feel that this is just another case of a Nutter accusing others of being Nutters. I may be wrong but i doubt it.

maybe when he was robert (blank) or something....i don't recall it, but many nutters like him did

removed your last name as requested asshole

i remove his last name and dogbert mocks me for it and calls me an asshole

Last edited:
Yurt, I never called Bush Hitler. Now YOU are lying once again.

And I'll ask nicely for you to take my last name out of your post.

Yurt, I never called Bush Hitler. Now YOU are lying once again.

And I'll ask nicely for you to take my last name out of your post.

calm down little fella...

your last name? that was your old username....

and you owe me an apology. i did not lie, i said maybe, but that i don't recall you did. i never said you did, i suggested that maybe he remembered something you said under your old username....

i said you didn't as far as i recall, and you call me a liar.....when are you going to grow up?

calm down little fella...

your last name? that was your old username....

and you owe me an apology. i did not lie, i said maybe, but that i don't recall you did. i never said you did, i suggested that maybe he remembered something you said under your old username....

i said you didn't as far as i recall, and you call me a liar.....when are you going to grow up?

I am calm. I'm asking you nicely to remove it. There is a reason why I changed it and I'm going to ask you to respect that.

I don't owe you shit Yurt. I apologized originally and right about now I'm thinking of recanting it if you keep up with the certain comments like kwc posted.

You can just say Robert or Dogbert, no need to post my name.

And yes, I'm going to call you a liar for accusing me of calling Bush Hitler. And even if you say "maybe", you're still saying there is a possibility which is FALSE. Now after this post, I want you to please take your crying bullshit back to your crying thread which I noticed you stop posting in. I figured everyone had made a fool of you to the point where you stopped posting.

Bush be "Hitler" and "Satan" according to the Hopey Changey Loons but don't you dare compare their Hopey Changey to Osama Bin Laden. Seems pretty silly & disingenuous to me. Hey just my opinion anyway.

you're an idiot and a liar....i never said you did, i said i don't recall you that you did, eg, i don't think you ever did. i can't believe i actually defend you and you throw the whiniest temper tantrum i've seen today.

i had no idea it was your name you stupid hack, its all over the board, and yet you're bitching about me posting it....as i understand personal issues on a message board, i will delete it. i feel i shouldn't, as you were a complete asshole about it. i had no idea you would be so stupid as to post your real name as your username.

Forum List

Back