Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Source: Los Angeles Times
Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has. Over and over, independent researchers have examined what the Republican nominee says and concluded it was not the truth — but “pants on fire” (PolitiFact) or “four Pinocchios” (Washington Post Fact Checker).

Trump’s candidacy was premised on upending a dishonest establishment that has rigged American political and economic life, so many of his loyalists are willing to overlook his lies, as long as he rankles the powerful, said Republican strategist Rob Stutzman.

“It gives him not only license, but incentive to spin fantasy, because no one expects him to tell the truth,” said Stutzman, who worked against Trump during the primaries. “They believe they’re getting lied to constantly, so if their hero tells lies in order to strike back, they don’t care.”

Read more: Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Wow, crooked and lying trump is a real con man.
It is laughable the crooked Hillary camp is trying to convince voters that Mr Trump is a liar when it is documented over 30+ years the HilLIARy lying her ugly teeth off.

Show me the quote where they said she did anything prosecutable. That's your claim isn't it? Were all those investigations intended to actually serve a legal purpose, or were they just intended to point out that you don't like her?

So to you she's either prosecutable or she did no wrongdoing. LOL. I knew you were saying that, I just wanted to make you say it ...

Why don't you look at your accusations? Not a single one isn't a prosecutable offense. Either you believe your claims or you don't. Which is it?

You're just repeating the point I made. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against Hillary were true, you'd be "a Republican."

But then your standard suddenly changes to "prosecutable." And if it's not "prosecutable" there was "no wrongdoing."

I'm just laughing at you.

Like Charlie Crist learned ...

So how many of the main accusations made against her were for non-prosecutable things?

I don't know what I can tell you, man. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against her were true you'd be a Republican. Yet even a partisan Democrat crowd laughed at Crist when he said she is honest. And you didn't bat an eye. You found love ... the Democrat party. But who can pretend it's anything else. Can you?

Sorry, but your long history of false accusations has marked the right as having no integrity. More outrageous accusations won't change that.

Source: Los Angeles Times
Never in modern presidential politics has a major candidate made false statements as routinely as Trump has. Over and over, independent researchers have examined what the Republican nominee says and concluded it was not the truth — but “pants on fire” (PolitiFact) or “four Pinocchios” (Washington Post Fact Checker).

Trump’s candidacy was premised on upending a dishonest establishment that has rigged American political and economic life, so many of his loyalists are willing to overlook his lies, as long as he rankles the powerful, said Republican strategist Rob Stutzman.

“It gives him not only license, but incentive to spin fantasy, because no one expects him to tell the truth,” said Stutzman, who worked against Trump during the primaries. “They believe they’re getting lied to constantly, so if their hero tells lies in order to strike back, they don’t care.”

Read more: Scope of Trump's falsehoods unprecedented for a modern presidential candidate

Wow, crooked and lying trump is a real con man.
Considering his opponent, that's actually pretty damn funny.

That's the problem with the Beast. There's not much she or her supporters can say without it boomeranging in their faces.

The fact checkers have trump lying in 3/4 statements.

Clinton is 1/3 of the that... with 1/4 statements..

Why does Trump need to lie so much...

So to you she's either prosecutable or she did no wrongdoing. LOL. I knew you were saying that, I just wanted to make you say it ...

Why don't you look at your accusations? Not a single one isn't a prosecutable offense. Either you believe your claims or you don't. Which is it?

You're just repeating the point I made. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against Hillary were true, you'd be "a Republican."

But then your standard suddenly changes to "prosecutable." And if it's not "prosecutable" there was "no wrongdoing."

I'm just laughing at you.

Like Charlie Crist learned ...

So how many of the main accusations made against her were for non-prosecutable things?

I don't know what I can tell you, man. You said even if a small percentage of the accusations against her were true you'd be a Republican. Yet even a partisan Democrat crowd laughed at Crist when he said she is honest. And you didn't bat an eye. You found love ... the Democrat party. But who can pretend it's anything else. Can you?

Sorry, but your long history of false accusations has marked the right as having no integrity. More outrageous accusations won't change that.

I made "false accusations?" When was that?

If you saw Hillary shoot someone in the head and she said she didn't do it, you wouldn't blink, would you, sychopant? Obviously she didn't.

Even a left wing Crist audience laughed at him for saying she is "honest." But that's not even in contention for you is it, nutless?

Forum List

Back