Scientists Simulate "Runaway Greenhouse Effect" That Turns Earth Into Uninhabitable Hell

How do you live with yourself being such a deeply dishonest person? Like how do you reconcile that when you lay down at night to sleep? You know as well as I what the vast, vast majority of scientists are saying about the climate. If anybody is corrupt and lying it is the handful of people desperately trying to make your propaganda websites credible.
The media is not telling you about all the very credible scientists that disagree, so you are not aware of them apparently. Second, the media you use must not tell you about the flaws with their modeling.

Forget about me, how do YOU sleep at night with the leftist media’s hand up your ass, you piece of shit?

The linked story talks about this simulation. The reason I am posting about it here is to point out what is going on here. These "climate scientists" have been pulling stunts like this for years now. They run these concocted computer models that are dependent upon multiple variables, many combinations of which either do not occur in nature or are highly unlikely to occur. Some of their modeling runs mathematical equations that work going forward, but do not work in reverse. For example, 10 plus 10 equals 20. 20 minus 10 equals 10. But in the climate scientology world, where ongoing life-and-death crisis is necessary to keep the funding flowing, 10 plus 10 equals 20, but 20 minus 10 may equal 3. This is the sort of end-result focused, corrupt modeling that the "climate scientists" are dealing with. They seemingly attempt to justify such an unscientific approach with the rather base ethic of "Yeah, but what if it IS true?!? Then we are all going to die!!"

This "simulation" is dependent upon the equations and variables these "climate scientists" programmed. I mean, they could just as easily create a simulation of another ice age. It depends on who is writing the code in the modeling software. Why aren't people asking for independent evaluations of these models? I could create a modeling system on paper that determines for every cigar I smoke I get a sloppy hummer from Erin Burnett. That may be what I want to happen, but I can tell you with a very high degree of certainty that it ain't gonna happen.

The purpose of this end of the world simulation is to keep people upset in order to (1) keep the money flowing to these half-assed scientists, because this is how they are getting paid; and (2) to further the neo-Marxist narratives that keep people on edge and falsely believing that every day they wake up on the precipice of death due to one of many non-existent crises.

Correct. What is missing is the extremely high concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere of the Earth, that does exist on Venus.

There is no scenario possible, under ANY circumstances, where the Earth can become like Venus.

It is an outright lie.

Last edited:
How do you live with yourself being such a deeply dishonest person? Like how do you reconcile that when you lay down at night to sleep? You know as well as I what the vast, vast majority of scientists are saying about the climate. If anybody is corrupt and lying it is the handful of people desperately trying to make your propaganda websites credible.

How are you capable of breathing with your suffering from such profound stupidity?

Needless to say, you don't see anyone on the moral and rational side talking like that.
stop driving ICE vehicles or we all die isn't irrational at all, no more gas stoves, no more coal plants no more anything cause the warmer's say so. haaahahahhahahhaa. Tell you what kitty, when you can post evidence of fking one thing, then come back to the board you fking scare tactic

Yeah, yeah, the usual projection from the denier side. Their side constantly lies and fakes data, posters like the OP here fully support that, so they think everyone else has to be as corrupt and dishonest as they are themselves. They're so corrupt, they can't even imagine that another person might not be corrupt.

Deniers, we are not like you. We won't lie for money, or support those who do.

Follow the money. All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, so all of the fraud and garbage science comes from the denier side.

The honest scientists, any of them could double their salaries if they were willing to lie for the deniers. They don't. They reject denier bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

You know why climate science has such credibility? Because it's been right with the predictions for decades now.

The denier side? They're all still pretty much universally predicting a new ice age tomorrow. They've been getting everything wrong for over 40 years now, hence the world rightfully classifies them as cult clowns.
Instead of addressing what I said you instead simply label me a “denier” so you don’t have to. Then you proceed to parrot a narrative concocted for you.

What a loser douche you are.

Instead of addressing what I said
I did address it. I pointed out it was all projection on your part.

And you couldn't respond, because I was right.

Are you denying that your side has been a pack of bozos that has gotten every single thing wrong for 40 years now?

Are you denying just how stellar the climate predictions have been?

You are, which is why you're correctly labeled as a denier. You deny basic reality, so you are a denier.

I did address it. I pointed out it was all projection on your part.

And you couldn't respond, because I was right.

Are you denying that your side has been a pack of bozos that has gotten every single thing wrong for 40 years now?

Are you denying just how stellar the climate predictions have been?

You are, which is why you're correctly labeled as a denier. You deny basic reality, so you are a denier.
No, you did not. You just spouted a narrative, which you most likely do not even understand. You are a parrot, and a toad - a parrot-toad.

they want you dead is their solution. haven't you all figured it out yet? take this, take that, stop this stop that?
They won't have to wait long. I've got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. :omg:

stop driving ICE vehicles or we all die isn't irrational at all, no more gas stoves, no more coal plants no more anything cause the warmer's say so. haaahahahhahahhaa. Tell you what kitty, when you can post evidence of fking one thing, then come back to the board you fking scare tactic
Mamooth was a just a fucking parrot, and dumber and jam shit.

No, you did not. You just spouted a narrative, which you most likely do not even understand. You are a parrot, and a toad - a parrot-toad.

That's right, dumbass. The whole world is wrong, and only your fascist loser cult knows the real truth. Keep telling yourself that. After all, you've got other commie cocksucks here jumping in here to praise you for saying stupid things.

Here's a thought. Instead of whining out conspiracy theories, why not discuss the science?

Oh that's right, you can't. None of the deniers here can. You all literally have no idea of what the science says. You can only show us what your masters trickled down upon you.

Needless to say, I can discuss the science in detail. I've been doing so for years, which is why the Stalinist ratfuks here hate me so. When they take power, they plan to put every educated person up against the wall.

So, what aspect of the science would you like to discuss now?

You can run now. Don't worry. Your sort always runs, so you won't be disappointing anyone.

The linked story talks about this simulation. The reason I am posting about it here is to point out what is going on here. These "climate scientists" have been pulling stunts like this for years now. They run these concocted computer models that are dependent upon multiple variables, many combinations of which either do not occur in nature or are highly unlikely to occur. Some of their modeling runs mathematical equations that work going forward, but do not work in reverse. For example, 10 plus 10 equals 20. 20 minus 10 equals 10. But in the climate scientology world, where ongoing life-and-death crisis is necessary to keep the funding flowing, 10 plus 10 equals 20, but 20 minus 10 may equal 3. This is the sort of end-result focused, corrupt modeling that the "climate scientists" are dealing with. They seemingly attempt to justify such an unscientific approach with the rather base ethic of "Yeah, but what if it IS true?!? Then we are all going to die!!"

This "simulation" is dependent upon the equations and variables these "climate scientists" programmed. I mean, they could just as easily create a simulation of another ice age. It depends on who is writing the code in the modeling software. Why aren't people asking for independent evaluations of these models? I could create a modeling system on paper that determines for every cigar I smoke I get a sloppy hummer from Erin Burnett. That may be what I want to happen, but I can tell you with a very high degree of certainty that it ain't gonna happen.

The purpose of this end of the world simulation is to keep people upset in order to (1) keep the money flowing to these half-assed scientists, because this is how they are getting paid; and (2) to further the neo-Marxist narratives that keep people on edge and falsely believing that every day they wake up on the precipice of death due to one of many non-existent crises.
All that they are doing is presenting a theory that if temperature rises then this is what will happen based on what is known.

It just a theory based on what if

Like what if there was a nuclear war ? Sure we know what will happen if one country has nuclear weapons and the other doesn't But what if both had nuclear weapons. What will happen and what are the probable results.

there books on books on what will happen

Knowing what will happen may be enough of a deterrent for it not to happen.

The coming of the holy spirit is the same.

It is a deterrent for some and others don't care

Oh, if anyone had actually looked at the actual paper ... which clearly none of the deniers have done ... you'll find it says nothing about earth becoming "uninhabitable hell". That was all the tabloid's doing.

Deniers are just so damn gullible.

The media is not telling you about all the very credible scientists that disagree, so you are not aware of them apparently. Second, the media you use must not tell you about the flaws with their modeling.

Forget about me, how do YOU sleep at night with the leftist media’s hand up your ass, you piece of shit?
The collective stupidity of people like you is actually a detriment to our entire species. Humanity would be better off if you didn't exist.

Reminds me of a story about the origin of the term “butterfly effect”. I'm not going to Google it or otherwise look anything up about it until after I've finished my post, so this is all from memory.

The story has it that a scientist was running some extremely complex climate-modeling simulation. He ran it once, and got one result. He ran it again, being a bit lazy, and entering one parameter with slightly less precision (probably still well below any realistic real-world level of precision for which that parameter could be assumed or measured), and got a completely different result. Just a very tiny change in one input parameter, tinier than could ever be accounted for in real life, had a profound effect on the output. Either he, or someone else commenting on his result, likened it to a butterfly flapping its wings on one side of the world, causing a storm on the other side of the world.

You are certainly are one of the best Gullibles we have here and I hope you are free and avaiable for any future Gullibility events against other sites or outside organisations looking for a fight .
Just love your conviction and I assume you are clear in terms of drugs taking and blood doping .

You are certainly are one of the best Gullibles we have here and I hope you are free and avaiable for any future Gullibility events against other sites or outside organisations looking for a fight .
Just love your conviction and I assume you are clear in terms of drugs taking and blood doping .
You can barely accomplish typing something intelligible. Nobody wants your opinion, retard.

It has always been a good argument if the authority is actually an authority. Scientists are the authority on science. You morons don't actually understand how debate and logical fallacies work.

I think most intelligent people, by now, have seen enough blatant bullshit being dispensed by “authorities” to know better than to blindly trust any source based on that source's claimed authority”. There comes a point where your eyes, ears, other senses and direct experiences clearly tell you one thing, when the “experts” are telling you something completely different. No matter how credible the “experts” may seem, if they're lying to you, then they're lying to you; and you're a fool if you believe them, when your direct experiences contradict what they are trying to tell you.

Forum List

Back