SCIENTISTS!!! Earth been COOLING for 2,000 years NOT warming!

I'm sure it comforts your small, frightened mind to pretend that.

Hansen’s Arrested Development | Watts Up With That?
James Hansen has taken time off between being arrested to produce another in the list of his publications. It’s called “Earth’s Energy Imbalance and Implications“. This one is listed as “submitted” …​
Looks like Hansen altered it before final publication, doesn't it?
Looks like Watts got caught making shit up again.

From your link;

UPDATE: Some commenters have noted that my article implies that Hansen used those CERES satellite results in the study in question. Hansen did not use them, stating correctly that the uncertainties were too great for his purposes. —w.
So, Hansen alters his paper before publication...and it' Watts' fault.

Must not question the High Priest!!

So Watt's is and always was a lying fuck. And fools like you believe his shit. An undegreed ex-TV weatherman. You chose his idiocy over the best scientists in the world. What else would one expect of a 'Conservative'?

Yes, once the data is manipulated.

See that?

Real scientists alter the model to fit the data. Climate scientists alter the data to fit the model.

That is astoundingly bad science.
and deniers just make shit up!
That quote did not come from your link, as I'm sure you know since you always check your sources. (SARCASM)

Wherever it came from you can be sure it was taken out of context if not made up entirely. Probably by some known deceiver like Andrew Watts.

James Hansen has taken time off between being arrested to produce another in the list of his publications. It’s called “Earth’s Energy Imbalance and Implications“. This one is listed as “submitted” …​
Who's the fat Nazi, with the personality disorder, hauling the guy off ?
He'd look much happier with a large hole from a 300 Win mag in his forehead.

Yeah, the more dense the population the more human caused warming, and deniers can't allow that so just subtract 30% for the existence of people and whalla, no more human caused global warming.

And as far as the stations near heat sources, the fact that you expect data immediately after the heat source is removed or the station is moved just shows how little you know about data collection at ground stations!!!!!
if you recall, every time the data from a station that was near a heat source was removed, the warming trend INCREASED. That is because they measure anomalies, which are the deviation from the 30 year AVERAGE for THAT PARTICULAR station. So the heat source makes the average the anomaly is measured against abnormally high producing an abnormally low anomaly. Removing the abnormally low anomalies from the data set increases the warming trend. Deceivers like McIntyre have misled you into thinking that the absolute temperature is what is used in the data set, so you stupidly expect removing the heat source to cause the warming trend to go down. You have been had!!!!!

Once the station is relocated you have to collect data for 30 years before you have a new average to measure the anomalies against. That is why the number of usable ground stations in the data set goes down temporarily every tine you make a change with a station.

NCDC: Global Surface Temperature Anomalies

What is a temperature anomaly?

The term temperature anomaly means a departure from a reference value or long-term average. A positive anomaly indicates that the observed temperature was warmer than the reference value, while a negative anomaly indicates that the observed temperature was cooler than the reference value.

I notice you didnt' comment on the diff between the UAH surface data prep and the Official version.. You must not like free steak lunches.

I'm not getting what your point is about pure old urban heat.. Are you telling me the world is so threatened by that alone -- so that's the justification for leaving it in? It not included ANYWHERE in the AGW theory. Has NOTHING to do with the atmosphere or changes that persist for a century in climate. It needs to be removed from the thermometer measurements. The ice in the arctic is not gonna melt faster because you have a thermometer in Birmingham located in a parking lot. Do you not understand that PURE (locally generated) HEAT is NOT a Global Threat?

That's a DIFFERENT theory and standard from Global Warming. One cloudless night, and all that local heat is gone.

I don't really care about the badly located or miscalibrated stations anyway. Other then they become the excuse for ad hoc fiddling with the data. Like here.. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5542739-post17.html

I haven't been confused or misled by faulty readings either. There are no thermometers measuring anomalies. ALL of the raw surface data is measured in absolute degrees. When FACED with a bad record, it needs to be rejected or compared/replaced to neighboring stations. But that's not what has happened. There is CONSTANT mucking with the surface data. That's why Hansen doesn't like satellite data. Because it's hard to justify arbitrary corrections to a SINGLE uniform sensor record.

The anomalies are a CALCULATED parameter. Based on whatever nonsense you choose to be convienient. Like a 100 yr average or the temperature in 1956. All of those normalizing factors need to be recalculated every time you tweak a temp record.

There is nothing that is ever going to confuse you, Flatulance. You have your mind made up, and minor things like facts and reality are not going to change it.

The AGW crowd always, always, always posts up THEIR FACTS!!!! As if there were no conflicting data at all...........then turn around and say "The deniers have their minds made up!!!!"

The reason the AGW crusaders are losing the debate ( emphatically I might add) is that THEY resfuse to acknowledge existing data that counters their preconceptions. Accordingly, to most people, it looks like an agenda...........which is fine with me. I revel in the reality that all this "consensus" science stuff has done zero to move Cap and Trade policy forward. Its dead as a doornail........not even brought to the flloor of the congress anymore.........for several years now. And Solyndra was the final nail in the coffin..............and a glorious coffin it is s0ns!!!

Last edited:
The AGW crowd always, always, always posts up THEIR FACTS!!!! As if there were no conflicting data at all...........then turn around and say "The deniers have their minds made up!!!!"

Yeah, sucksassandballs, the AGW crowd posts FACTS!!! That's what I find attractive, about the AGW crowd. Somebody here gets the facts up. It sure does seem to be O.R. a whole lot, but hey, all of us contribute something.

When you all deniers can do better than gag pictures, let me know. All your links to graphs and studies have been either irrelevant or incompetent, or you couldn't read your own media, and you posted things, which you regretted. But that doesn't change your position, any, since you assholes have your minds made up!!!! Up your asses!

The reason the AGW crusaders are losing the debate ( emphatically I might add) is that THEY resfuse to acknowledge existing data that counters their preconceptions. Accordingly, to most people, it looks like an agenda...........which is fine with me. I revel in the reality that all this "consensus" science stuff has done zero to move Cap and Trade policy forward. Its dead as a doornail........not even brought to the flloor of the congress anymore.........for several years now. And Solyndra was the final nail in the coffin..............and a glorious coffin it is s0ns!!!

AGW media consumers aren't "crusaders," suck. Crusaders invaded the Holy Land, and they got kicked out, after starting interfaith-based wars, which are still going on, today. People into AGW know a lot of things, but crusading isn't one of them.

Since what we have is not a real debate, with judging, and since you suck ass and balls, both, I don't much need to go over what you consider "data," but rather, when you finally post something that isn't a gag picture, I let you know, when you link to the same study, three times, or when Fecaltoons loads a graph, with no labels for the plots, or when he links to a study, which proves nothing, except how stupid you and DDD and Feke and Pig Shitz and Turdsterbugger and CrosstardPunk and your parents are.

You can tell how stupid you are, since you are using Cap and Trade for deflection, when the people responsible for Cap and Trade agendas are your blow-buddies, who like how you are full of shit, in traffic. CT geeks stuck us, with a load of flat-earth fuckups, when they wouldn't do their CO2-neutral biomass homework OR re-greening research OR orderly legal media, before they got all anal, into Cap and Trade goofjobs.

Since Cap geeks set you up, with a place to land, after your deflection orgy, you are still around, with your flock of fools, sucking each others' dicks and asses, in traffic.

You are in such a hurry, to do THAT, you leap and hop and whoop it up, for 3000 rants, per year, at USMB, alone, and then you suck ass and balls, both. The only information you notice is that, which you want to notice, such as Cap geekery.

We re-green deserts and polluted areas, or we die. Moreover, we thin drought and beetle-affected forests, we beat the beetles, and we get beetle and drought resistant TREES, or we lose human habitat and die! Cap and Trade won't solve any of that.

Cap and Trade just lets idiots like you rant and rant, but notice, you are like the people, who shot speed and tricked their gay doses, of HIV, all the way, through AIDS, to death. But the bath-houses are CLOSED, suck. You and your traders won't be tossing and turning and speeding and freaking, for the rest of time.

I almost forgot, your deflection to Solyndra points to what has been happening, to a whole lot of businesses, in the US, which cannot operate here, in the US, given the costs, associated with:

1. stupidity
2. war
3. corruption
4. anal compulsion

All kinds of businesses fail, in the US, suck. Do you thing this is all done?

Businesses cannot pay the costs of butt-surfers, in US government, and the US cannot match the Chinese, for brains and cost-effectiveness. But China sure does own a couple of trillion, of US debt. China is making the US Olympic Team uniforms. Are you one of the stupid people, who thinks we still get to make our own unis?

Last edited:

Yeah, sucksassandballs, the AGW crowd posts FACTS!!! That's what I find attractive, about the AGW crowd. Somebody here gets the facts up. It sure does seem to be O.R. a whole lot, but hey, all of us contribute something.

When you all deniers can do better than gag pictures, let me know. All your links to graphs and studies have been either irrelevant or incompetent, or you couldn't read your own media, and you posted things, which you regretted. But that doesn't change your position, any, since you assholes have your minds made up!!!! Up your asses!

AGW media consumers aren't "crusaders," suck. Crusaders invaded the Holy Land, and they got kicked out, after starting interfaith-based wars, which are still going on, today. People into AGW know a lot of things, but crusading isn't one of them.

Since what we have is not a real debate, with judging, and since you suck ass and balls, both, I don't much need to go over what you consider "data," but rather, when you finally post something that isn't a gag picture, I let you know, when you link to the same study, three times, or when Fecaltoons loads a graph, with no labels for the plots, or when he links to a study, which proves nothing, except how stupid you and DDD and Feke and Pig Shitz and Turdsterbugger and CrosstardPunk and your parents are.

You can tell how stupid you are, since you are using Cap and Trade for deflection, when the people responsible for Cap and Trade agendas are your blow-buddies, who like how you are full of shit, in traffic. CT geeks stuck us, with a load of flat-earth fuckups, when they wouldn't do their CO2-neutral biomass homework OR re-greening research OR orderly legal media, before they got all anal, into Cap and Trade goofjobs.

Since Cap geeks set you up, with a place to land, after your deflection orgy, you are still around, with your flock of fools, sucking each others' dicks and asses, in traffic.

You are in such a hurry, to do THAT, you leap and hop and whoop it up, for 3000 rants, per year, at USMB, alone, and then you suck ass and balls, both. The only information you notice is that, which you want to notice, such as Cap geekery.

We re-green deserts and polluted areas, or we die. Moreover, we thin drought and beetle-affected forests, we beat the beetles, and we get beetle and drought resistant TREES, or we lose human habitat and die! Cap and Trade won't solve any of that.

Cap and Trade just lets idiots like you rant and rant, but notice, you are like the people, who shot speed and tricked their gay doses, of HIV, all the way, through AIDS, to death. But the bath-houses are CLOSED, suck. You and your traders won't be tossing and turning and speeding and freaking, for the rest of time.

I almost forgot, your deflection to Solyndra points to what has been happening, to a whole lot of businesses, in the US, which cannot operate here, in the US, given the costs, associated with:

1. stupidity
2. war
3. corruption
4. anal compulsion

All kinds of businesses fail, in the US, suck. Do you thing this is all done?

Businesses cannot pay the costs of butt-surfers, in US government, and the US cannot match the Chinese, for brains and cost-effectiveness. But China sure does own a couple of trillion, of US debt. China is making the US Olympic Team uniforms. Are you one of the stupid people, who thinks we still get to make our own unis?

meh

As long as green energy continues to be fringe energy, people like me, with real responsibilities in life, dont get smashed with the obscenly high energy costs associated with Crap And Tax.........thus, all this science BS is just for the OCD k00ks trying desperately to make a difference by being hysterical. The OCD k00ks post up billion of posts on the internet every year on forums like this, and still we have like 79 windmills and 40 solar panels in this country...........all that shit combined couldnt even provide electricity to my fucking county for Christsakes!!!:eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance:

So.......you see......I dont have to rant........because Im winning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedOQhty8gc]Sunoco "City of Victory w/Jimmie Johnson" Big Science Music - YouTube[/ame]

Oh..........and ps asshole........best be heading out soon to stock up on chinstraps come late fall because you'll be needing to buckle them up once the fraud is tossed out on his ass in November. And I'll be laughing.............and pretty much the most hated fuck on this message board in 120 days FTMFW. Oh.......and dont forget to discard all those disposable razors in the medicine cabinet s0n.

Last edited:
and deniers just make shit up!
That quote did not come from your link, as I'm sure you know since you always check your sources. (SARCASM)

Wherever it came from you can be sure it was taken out of context if not made up entirely. Probably by some known deceiver like Andrew Watts.

Who's the fat Nazi, with the personality disorder, hauling the guy off ?
He'd look much happier with a large hole from a 300 Win mag in his forehead.
Don't you have horse shit to shovel off the street, retard?

From your link;

UPDATE: Some commenters have noted that my article implies that Hansen used those CERES satellite results in the study in question. Hansen did not use them, stating correctly that the uncertainties were too great for his purposes. —w.

So Watt's is and always was a lying fuck. And fools like you believe his shit. An undegreed ex-TV weatherman. You chose his idiocy over the best scientists in the world. What else would one expect of a 'Conservative'?
NOTE: Exposing the lies and distortions of the AGW cult is not lying.

Oh, and hey -- YOU'RE undegreed, Roxy. But you consider yourself an expert.

But your non-degree is worth more than his, isn't it, since you're an acolyte in the cult.

Right?

Oh, and this is interesting:
While I have a skeptical view of certain climate issues, I consider myself “green” in many ways, and I promote the idea of energy savings and alternate energy generation. Unlike many who just talk about it, I’ve put a 10KW solar array on my home, plus a 125 KW solar array on one of our local schools when I was a school trustee. I’ve retrofitted my home with CFL’s and better insulation, as well as installed timer switches on many of our most commonly used lights.

I also drive an electric car for my daily around town routine.

I encourage others to do the same when it comes to efficient use of energy and energy conservation. For example, I recently installed energy saving LED lighting in my home, reducing power consumption for my largest lighting use from 325watts to 60 watts.​
Watt's done something for the environment.

You blather on the internet and insist other people change their lifestyles.

From your link;

Au Contraire you duckfart.. All of the facts and ALL of the RETRACTIONS, and ALL of the corrections were posted CLEARLY below His original blog post.. Just ONCE --- I'd like to see that happen on your side. Takes clarity and dilligience and morals to do that.

How about a note on each temperature site graph for every time it's been fiddled with?

Still waiting for the NOAA site to move that study on oysters up to their MAIN Acidification page which is still screaming about the die-offs and CO2... And the Seattle Times to do a retraction OR at least cover the science now that it's being done.. Think THAT will happen?

Last edited:
Whatever, sucksassandballs, you psychotic idiot.

Indeed...........but a winning psychotic idiot s0n!!!:thewave:

Did somebody ever certify you or give you some kind of booby-prize, for being a psycho-idiot? Shit, dude! I wish people wouldn't encourage fucktards, like that.

Think about it, suck. You post 3000 times, per year, at USMB. 99.9% of it is fucktard-rants, with gag pictures. Who or what motivates you?

The earth has been cooling for about 4 billion years.

Meanwhile, back at planet reality, the Earth is heating UP, even though solar activity is relatively mild. Some people seem to be unable to grasp, how the GREENHOUSE EFFECT is going to shoot the temperature, way up to some extinction event level:

720px-Temp-sunspot-co2.svg.png

Forum List

Back