Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity

Anyway, here is one fact I discovered from this thread. Evolution goes against everything what God said in Genesis (first two books). It's like Satan's antiGenesis.

Oh well, back to the thread haha.
The gods never said anything in the genesis fable.

You do realize that the bibles were written by men with no authorship from any of the gods, right?

Anyway, why are birds from dinosaurs so IMPORTANT to evos? It's not as important as gravity and Newton. Why do you guys keep bringing it up? Birds are bipedal. Why didn't we evolve from birds haha.

We have radiocarbon dating of dinosaur fossils and the soft tissue is still there.
This is news to me. Radiocarbon dating can only go back 50,000 years. If what you say is true it would be a major problem for radiocarbon dating, paleontology, or both. Got any supporting evidence from a non-creationist source?

It is a fact and that's the reason why I say so.

Haha. You do not know the meaning of fact.

A strange opinion. Who knows not the meaning of facts is dead.

Things are facts when everyone believes it is so.

Facts have absolutelly nothing to do with any form of belief.

It means anyone can use it as a fact. I can't use anything of evolution in my life.

You can also not dance on a rope - what doesn't mean it is impossible to dance on a rope and you could not learn it to do so.

It's a lie

?

and the secular/atheist powers that be put it out in the media as such. You are just brainwashed by Pope Francis.

Brainwashed by who? Pope Francis? ... Strange idea ... Let me say it this way: Between his belief in god and my belief is not place for a piece of paper.

I complained about today's chimps and apes not being bipedal and that chimps and apes in the past were not bipedal. Birds are bipedal.

Birds are descendants of dinosaurs with wings as forepaws. Some birds are unbelievable intelligent.

Why could we have evolved from birds (sarcasm)?

You and the bird Willy have a common ancestor. You and the chimp Cheeta have a common ancestor. This means not you are Willy or Cheeta.

Instead, the story gets changed to proto-ape which is different from today's apes.

"Panta rei" is a very old sentence.

There are no transitional fossils for a proto-ape. Furthermore, there are no transitional fossils for that which leads up the proto-ape. You have been deceived by Satan's lies as has been many others. It's not just The Satanic Temple, atheists, Stephen Hawking, and such.

What about to try to leave your form of shoroastric religion and to accept that the devil and god are not opposites? It exists no opposite of god. God is god. Satan (=the challenger) is an angel. And Stephen Hawking was a human being, a child of god. He believed in atheism. ... Perhaps this changed in his late days, I don't know ... But if ever anyone on planet Earth had any right not to believe in god, then it was Mr. Stephen Hawking. Or do you think in his body you would love god? By the way: It's said also Satana loves god. That's perhaps the main reason why he hates human beings.

What kind of drugs are you on, man? And what does it have to do with Newton and his theory of gravity? Or even Einstein and relativity? Or Hawking and radiation from the black hole? It's all QM at the event horizon.

Speaking of which, here is my evidence for predestination -- superdeterminism. We have determinism in this life, the rest lies in the quantum world.

I think we have established Newton was a genius and got the most out of his genius for his time. Same for the other guys. And I like birds, too, but know they didn't come from dinosaurs. You believe in some weird facts, but if that's what gets you off then who am I to judge. There's this guy named Norman who liked to stuff the birds. You should go look him up haha.

No comment

Anyway, why are birds from dinosaurs so IMPORTANT to evos? It's not as important as gravity and Newton. Why do you guys keep bringing it up? Birds are bipedal. Why didn't we evolve from birds haha.
Why are religo's so afraid of the truth, haha.

New Archaeopteryx fossil provides further insight into bird, dinosaur evolution

CC214: Transitional Birds

Haha.

What has his bad knowledge and obtuseness in context natural science to do with his bad knowledge and obtuseness in context christian spirituality?

Last edited:
Anyway, here is one fact I discovered from this thread. Evolution goes against everything what God said in Genesis (first two books). It's like Satan's antiGenesis.
I was never sure of Satan's role, but if I wanted to turn man away from God I'd do my best to convince him to ignore the world that God created and substitute a fantastic story that man created.

Ffs. Get it right. Birds are dinosaurs.

iu

Atheists and Satanists are usually wrong.

Okay. Another question: When I see it the right way then you feel predestined to go to heaven while you think the same time I and Stephen Hawking will go to hell. I, because I'm a Catholic, who says evolution is a fact - and Stephen Hakwing, because he was an atheist. Is this interpretation correct?

Again: Is this interpretation correct?

To me, the Bible is the word of God. It is his autobiography.

The "book of the books" is just simpe an agreement about that the books of the bible are a reliable source. This canon was made hundreds of years after the death of Jesus. It's a tool. A tool against overboarding fantasies and for a common Christian way.

Science has revealed it to back up the Bible. This science is observable, testable, and falsifiable. The evolutionist people who claim to have this observable, testable, and falsifiable experiments lied. They also claimed to have the mountain of evidence and lied. You claimed evolution is a fact and it's a lie. What Catholics believe is what their human leader Pope tells them. Look at Pope Gregory. Didn't he imprison Galileo for heresy for heliocentrism? Today, we have Pope Francis who makes one mistake after another and claims evolution is true science. I'm the one who only has the Bible theory. Like I said, how can I go against the standard tide that people believe, but don't ask me to believe in lies of Satan.
Anyway, why are birds from dinosaurs so IMPORTANT to evos?
Ffs. Get it right. Birds are dinosaurs.

It really magic to see dinosaurs morphe to birds in only the time of an half eye wink of god.

Anchisaurus_NT.jpg

violet_headed_hummingbird_imagelarge.jpg

Last edited:
This is news to me. Radiocarbon dating can only go back 50,000 years. If what you say is true it would be a major problem for radiocarbon dating, paleontology, or both. Got any supporting evidence from a non-creationist source?

Radiocarbon dating works because there is still C14 left. It shows that the Earth is still young or else the C14 would be gone. It is more accurate than radiometric dating using uranium and another element.

However, the evos do not believe it. Easy to do what you want when your main science competitors have been systematically eliminated. You are too dull to realize it, so you easily have fake science pull the wool over your eyes. In my post #91, I should have said evos, atheists, and Satanists are usually wrong.

Radiocarbon dating works because there is still C14 left. It shows that the Earth is still young or else the C14 would be gone. It is more accurate than radiometric dating using uranium and another element.

However, the evos do not believe it. Easy to do what you want when your main science competitors have been systematically eliminated. You are too dull to realize it, so you easily have fake science pull the wool over your eyes. In my post #91, I should have said evos, atheists, and Satanists are usually wrong.

You have never offered a countering argument to refute “evos” so your claim is false and unsubstantiated. Religio’s often make such claims as yours as a defense mechanism to try and protect their sacred cows.

No. It's impossible to take serios what you say. I guess you have reasons, why you say all this stupid nonsense. This reasons have nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god and have also nothing to do with natural science or any other form of science and the truth in science.

I can't take serious anybody who claims evolution is a fact and then cannot explain what the facts are so we can verify them. I even gave you the five basic concepts of evolution where we disagree and you cannot provide any evidence. It means your are wrong, wrong, wrong.

While the creationists have provided the facts or concepts and the evidence to back it up.

Then I'm suppose to believe you because you post a photo that looks like an artist rendering and who knows what? I used to think it's because it's only the second example of macroevolution that evos have come out with. Neither are observable even though you provide fake evidence. Now I realize all of evolution contradicts the Bible from uniformitarianism to the five basic concepts of evolution I listed. If that isn't evidence of Satan's antiGenesis, then I don't know what is.

It's better to let the people who want to discuss Newton's gravity have their forum back. You are just a ridiculous evo extremist.

No. It's impossible to take serios what you say. I guess you have reasons, why you say all this stupid nonsense. This reasons have nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god and have also nothing to do with natural science or any other form of science and the truth in science.

I can't take serious anybody who claims evolution is a fact and then cannot explain what the facts are so we can verify them. I even gave you the five basic concepts of evolution where we disagree and you cannot provide any evidence. It means your are wrong, wrong, wrong.

While the creationists have provided the facts or concepts and the evidence to back it up.

Then I'm suppose to believe you because you post a photo that looks like an artist rendering and who knows what? I used to think it's because it's only the second example of macroevolution that evos have come out with. Neither are observable even though you provide fake evidence. Now I realize all of evolution contradicts the Bible from uniformitarianism to the five basic concepts of evolution I listed. If that isn't evidence of Satan's antiGenesis, then I don't know what is.

It's better to let the people who want to discuss Newton's gravity have their forum back. You are just a ridiculous evo extremist.

By the time most of us had gone through 7th grade the facts of biological evolution had been taught in pretty clear detail.

Your denial of the facts of biological evolution and of the efficacy of the biological / physical sciences makes you appear to be like some Taliban groupie.

Forum List

Back