Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity

Who cares? You're a fool whose mind is addled by magical horseshit.

What I've shown is the magical BS in on the evos side while observable, falsifiable, and testable science, i.e. real science, still backs up the Bible.

The eternal universe has fallen by the wayside. The big bang is about to fall by the wayside. Evolution should be next to fall by the wayside. I mean how stupid is birds from dinosaurs? Huge beasts into tiny birds. It's almost as stupid as humans from monkeys. The birds and dinosaurs lung mechanisms are different, so the birds would not be able to breathe. The fossils do not show feathers, but skin remnants.

In regards to religion, we found that it's fact that evolution directly contradicts what God said happened in Genesis, and the Bible theory in creation science has been inerrant.

Anyway, I am done here. The evos and their so called facts have been destroyed once again.

Cue the music please.

Last edited:
Radiocarbon dating works because there is still C14 left. It shows that the Earth is still young or else the C14 would be gone. It is more accurate than radiometric dating using uranium and another element.
C14 is continually created in the upper atmosphere through cosmic rays and solar plasma. If it is sequestered by combining with other molecules in the earth it starts decaying and is no longer refreshed. That is the basis for C14 dating.

No. It's impossible to take serios what you say. I guess you have reasons, why you say all this stupid nonsense. This reasons have nothing to do with the Christian rebound in god and have also nothing to do with natural science or any other form of science and the truth in science.

I can't take serious anybody who claims evolution is a fact and then cannot explain what the facts are so we can verify them. ...

The problem of your preamerican, unenlightened, logic is: You know nothing very loud. When you did not understand the very easy understandable words, which I used to explain to you with a lot of patience very complex matters between reality, psychology and social world - including the play between belief, epistemology and reality - then you never will understand anything at all, beause "to understand" is exactly this, what you don't like to do. You use everything what you read like toilet paper - whether it is the bible or anything else. I don't speak with you any longer, because you take nothing and no one serios. For sure you are far from all workable tradtions in the Christian religion and far from all workable traditions in philosophy and sciense too. The world is not in your brain. You have to bring it in your brain. Start to learn.

This are two overlapping simulations of the movement of 3 stars. The 2 red and the 2 yellow stars start in exactly the same position. The two green stars start with a difference of 1/30000 of the screen width. The situation follows a strong causal (=determininistic) structure. That is a good simulation for your "predestination", where you think you will for sure go to heaven, while everyone else, who agrees not with you, will go to hell. What you know about is exactly nothing - even in case you would know everything about. Let it be to think the triune god is an idiot, so everyone else has to be an idiot too, if he likes to reach heaven. You are the idiot on your own. Only god - and no one else - decides the question "heaven or hell". And you know nothing about. Absolutelly nothing.

Last edited:
I can't take serious anybody who claims evolution is a fact

And why do you not care? And what exactly do you call "magical horseshit"?

1. Nun ruhen alle Wälder,
Vieh, Menschen, Städt' und Felder,
Es schläft die ganze Welt;
Ihr aber, meine Sinnen,
Auf, auf, ihr sollt beginnen,
Was eurem Schöpfer wohlgefällt!

2. Wo bist du, Sonne, blieben?
Die Nacht hat dich vertrieben,
Die Nacht, des Tages Feind.
Fahr hin! Ein' andre Sonne,
Mein Jesus, meine Wonne,
Gar hell in meinem Herzen scheint.

3. Der Tag ist nun vergangen,
Die güldnen Sternlein prangen
Am blauen Himmelssaal;
So, so werd' ich auch stehen,
Wenn mich wird heißen gehen
Mein Gott aus diesem Jammertal.

4. Der Leib eilt nun zur Ruhe,
Legt ab das Kleid und Schuhe,
Das Bild der Sterblichkeit;
Die zieh' ich aus, dagegen
Wird Christus mir anlegen
Den Rock der Ehr' und Herrlichkeit.

9. Auch euch, ihr meine Lieben,
Soll heute nicht betrüben
Kein Unfall noch Gefahr.
Gott laß' euch ruhig schlafen,
Stell' euch die güldnen Waffen
Ums Bett und seiner Helden Schar.

----

1. Now all the woods are sleeping,
And night and stillness creeping
O'er city, man, and beast;
But thou, my heart, awake thee,
To pray'r awhile betake thee,
And praise thy Maker ere thou rest.

2. O Sun, where art thou vanish'd?
The Night thy reign hath banish'd,
Thy ancient foe, the Night.
Farewell, a brighter glory
My Jesus sheddeth o'er me,
All clear within me shines His light.

3. The last faint beam is going,
The golden stars are glowing
In yonder dark-blue deep;
And such the glory given
When called of God to heaven,
On earth no more we pine and weep.

4. The body hastes to slumber,
These garments now but cumber,
And as I lay them by
I ponder how the spirit
Puts off the flesh t' inherit
A shining robe with Christ on high.

9. My loved ones, rest securely,
From every peril surely
Our God will guard your heads;
And happy slumbers send you,
And bid His hosts attend you,
And golden-arm'd watch o'er your beds.

Last edited:
The problem of your preamerican, unenlightened, logic is: You know nothing very loud...

You brain is full of feces. See post #103.

I see this thread has died w/o me. The reason for this I suppose is because I bring God's word, his autobiography, to this thread. He told us about science in non-science terms.

In regards to gravity, it is said Jesus is like gravity in that he stands before every person. No one can escape and no one can escape gravity even in a vacuum. Thus, it is futile to try to escape final judgment. It is always there.

Any yet we do not understand gravity. We do not understand how it works. What no one has pointed out is Newton thought gravity was a force like that of the other standard forces. Matter attracts other matter. This was demonstrated as wrong by Einstein just like I showed everyone you were wrong about evolution being fact. Einstein thought gravity worked by the curve in the fabric of space time and that it wasn't a force. How can something that feels like a force not be a force? Newton's law on gravity still works in most places, so it could be a force, no? Not really. It can be a force, feel like a force, but it isn't a force. Secular/atheist scientists thought gravity was the weakest force because magnetic force was able to overcome it. Yet, like you, they were wrong. Einstein thought that gravity worked as matter attracting space; it was the interaction of matter with space. We can picture it as a bowling ball (matter) placed on a rubber sheet. The sheet will become distorted from the weight of the ball.

What I've shown is the magical BS in on the evos side while observable, falsifiable, and testable science, i.e. real science, still backs up the Bible.

The eternal universe has fallen by the wayside. The big bang is about to fall by the wayside. Evolution should be next to fall by the wayside. I mean how stupid is birds from dinosaurs? Huge beasts into tiny birds. It's almost as stupid as humans from monkeys. The birds and dinosaurs lung mechanisms are different, so the birds would not be able to breathe. The fossils do not show feathers, but skin remnants.

In regards to religion, we found that it's fact that evolution directly contradicts what God said happened in Genesis, and the Bible theory in creation science has been inerrant.

Anyway, I am done here. The evos and their so called facts have been destroyed once again.

Cue the music please.

Science does not back up supernaturalism as delineated in the Bibles. In fact, science has no means or mechanisms to investigate the supernatural.

Every discovery about the natural world has been shown to have natural causes.

Why don’t you provide evidence for a supernatural occurrence and then provide evidence that supernatural occurrence was the handiwork of one or more gawds.

The problem of your preamerican, unenlightened, logic is: You know nothing very loud...

I see this thread has died w/o me. The reason for this I suppose is because I bring God's word, his autobiography, to this thread. He told us about science in non-science terms.

In regards to gravity, it is said Jesus is like gravity in that he stands before every person. No one can escape and no one can escape gravity even in a vacuum. Thus, it is futile to try to escape final judgment. It is always there.

Any yet we do not understand gravity. We do not understand how it works. What no one has pointed out is Newton thought gravity was a force like that of the other standard forces. Matter attracts other matter. This was demonstrated as wrong by Einstein just like I showed everyone you were wrong about evolution being fact. Einstein thought gravity worked by the curve in the fabric of space time and that it wasn't a force. How can something that feels like a force not be a force? Newton's law on gravity still works in most places, so it could be a force, no? Not really. It can be a force, feel like a force, but it isn't a force. Secular/atheist scientists thought gravity was the weakest force because magnetic force was able to overcome it. Yet, like you, they were wrong. Einstein thought that gravity worked as matter attracting space; it was the interaction of matter with space. We can picture it as a bowling ball (matter) placed on a rubber sheet. The sheet will become distorted from the weight of the ball.

Science actually understands a great deal about gravity. Most of learned a great deal about gravity beginning in 7th and 8th grade earth science.

It’s a shame you missed those classes.

Cue the music please.

The gods never said anything in the Bibles.

There is no narration from the gods in any of the Bibles and the largely unknown authors of the Bibles made no representation that the gods had any input or had any final editing rights to the bibles.

Your comments are a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Gravity is not about the supernatural. It's a natural process. Some people follow me around and do not get it. They must have wax in their ears because I present the scientific evidence that backs up what God said or the Bible theory.

The secular/atheist scientists jumped to conclusions and unfairly dismissed their competition. This is why evolution has messed up today's science so bad. I don't think we can last much longer using fake science. Mass amounts of people have been taught fake science and believe in things that are not true. It's a disaster.

What I have said many times is that science backs up the Bible (even though the Bible isn't a science book). We can see that today's population matches up to a 6,000 year old Earth (actually 4400 years after the global flood from eight people). I talked about the recession of the moon.

As for gravity, it backs up what creationist Isaac Newton could best formulate and calculate with the knowledge and assumptions of his time. Even then scientists believed in an eternal universe when God said it was created.

Instead of going off and ranting like a loon, why doesn't poster who disagree present an argument instead of their assertions or ad hominem attacks?

Gravity is not about the supernatural. It's a natural process. Some people follow me around and do not get it. They must have wax in their ears because I present the scientific evidence that backs up what God said or the Bible theory.

The secular/atheist scientists jumped to conclusions and unfairly dismissed their competition. This is why evolution has messed up today's science so bad. I don't think we can last much longer using fake science. Mass amounts of people have been taught fake science and believe in things that are not true. It's a disaster.

What I have said many times is that science backs up the Bible (even though the Bible isn't a science book). We can see that today's population matches up to a 6,000 year old Earth (actually 4400 years after the global flood from eight people). I talked about the recession of the moon.

As for gravity, it backs up what creationist Isaac Newton could best formulate and calculate with the knowledge and assumptions of his time. Even then scientists believed in an eternal universe when God said it was created.

Instead of going off and ranting like a loon, why doesn't poster who disagree present an argument instead of their assertions or ad hominem attacks?

You’re a bit out of touch, the gods never said anything in the Bibles because the Bibles are books written by men. Why don’t you present some evidence to support your claim that one or more of the gods “said” anything in any of the Bibles?

As muck of the tales and fables in the Bibles make appeals to superstition and supernaturalism, quite clearly science does not back up the Bibles

Isaac Newton was not a creationist. Why do you have this need to force your religion on others?

Today’s population has no connection with the population at the time of the flood fable. Why do your tedious cut and paste paragraphs consistently lack supportable claims?

Last edited:

That's the "argument" of an idiot.

I see this thread has died w/o me. The reason for this I suppose is because I bring God's word,

Sorry to have to say so, but I think you have abolutelly nothing to do with the will of god nor with any of the important messages of Christ and/or the Christian religion.

his autobiography, to this thread. He told us about science in non-science terms.

God wrote not any autobiography. People wrote about, what they understood, when god spoke to them. The bible contains authorized textes as an orientation for all Christians. The orthodox church for example never uses the book revelation in a church service. I guess the reason is very simple: No one understands the textes of the revelation. So for example whether the revelation should stay to be a part of the bible - or not - could be discussed under Christians. When we change it then the bible changes. The bible is a book, an important book, perhaps the most important book at all - but the bible is not god.

In regards to gravity, it is said Jesus is like gravity in that he stands before every person.

What a nonsense. Gravity is equivalent to a deflection of the space-time. In the Gödel-universe someone can fly straight through the whole cosmos and arrive at the same position where he had started once, but before he had started.

And Jesus attracts people not with gravity or heavy burdens.

... Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” ...

No one can escape and no one can escape gravity even in a vacuum.

Our planet Earth "escapes" the gravity of the sun since some billion of years. What you mean is: The pyhiscal power gravity (one of the four known pyhsical powers) can not be shielded or screened.

Thus, it is futile to try to escape final judgment. It is always there.

Thus, it is futile even a fart falls down on Earth.

Any yet we do not understand gravity.

Science tries not to find out what something is. It tries to find out what something is doing. The interactions are most important.

We do not understand how it works.

We understand nearly nothing better than gravity. It's only difficult from the view of quantum mechanics in some special cases (high energy in very little dimension) to understand all this natural laws. We get crazy result sometimes, which show to us: something is wrong with our theories. But still we are not able to find out what it is. Nothing new in history of science. That's why we need good proveable questions in science, which are able to show us more than we know in the moment.

What no one has pointed out is Newton thought gravity was a force like that of the other standard forces. Matter attracts other matter. This was demonstrated as wrong by Einstein

By the way : One of the most funny books in "science" was the book "Hundred authors against Einstein". A humoresque book in best case - in worst case an antisemitic attack.

And the very best idea Einstein ever had in his whole life was to stay in the USA in 1933. Perhaps we may say: "Princeton saved the life of Einstein". The Nazis had murdred him as they tried to murder all other Ashkenazim (= German speaking Jews) too.

just like I showed everyone you were wrong about evolution being fact. Einstein thought gravity worked by the curve in the fabric of space time and that it wasn't a force. How can something that feels like a force not be a force? Newton's law on gravity still works in most places, so it could be a force, no? Not really. It can be a force, feel like a force, but it isn't a force. Secular/atheist scientists thought gravity was the weakest force because magnetic force was able to overcome it. Yet, like you, they were wrong. Einstein thought that gravity worked as matter attracting space; it was the interaction of matter with space. We can picture it as a bowling ball (matter) placed on a rubber sheet. The sheet will become distorted from the weight of the ball.

Fascinating. I hope you know that you are speaking bullshit and the reason why you do so. Otherwise "totally wrong" would be an underestimation. You seem to know less than nothing about natural science. And my experience is: One person alone is not able to be so stupid. I guess you fight for your clan-identity and not for truth - not for religious truth not for the truth in science.

If you are interested. This man speaks about physics. Another theme. If you listen to him then this makes it perhaps more easy for you to understand physics:

Last edited:
Like we have been saying evolution and gravity is just a theory...

Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity and warn Einstein is next

ISAAC NEWTON is rightly regarded as the greatest scientist of all time. However, groundbreaking black hole research has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity – and even Albert Einstein’s theories are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.
By TOM FISH
12:00, Sat, Jul 27, 2019 | UPDATED: 12:00, Sat, Jul 27, 2019
Nothing wrong with that. Science builds on the foundation of other discoveries and theories.

Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity and warn Einstein is next

ISAAC NEWTON is rightly regarded as the greatest scientist of all time. However, groundbreaking black hole research has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity – and even Albert Einstein’s theories are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.
By TOM FISH
Tell that to Edmund Halley who used Newton's science to predict the return of a comet.

By TOM FISH
Until we know what we are and how we fit into the universe that is a complete enigma, everything is theory. Sad really as we are just robots executing our programming

Gravity is described and mathematically deciphered on Earth, however in deep space it does not make sense as 85 percent of the mass needed to fuel gravity is missing. That being the case gravity is not understood

Gravity is described and mathematically deciphered on Earth, however in deep space it does not make sense as 85 percent of the mass needed to fuel gravity is missing. That being the case gravity is not understood
And when we do understand it, apples everywhere will riot loot and burn.

abu afak

If you don't suffer dementia, then I fear you suffer a malevolently character. Why for heavens sake are you not able to argue? Do you fear a defeat, because you always "lose" when you argue? You lose always on a very simple reason: because you are wrong with every single of your "funny" statements. "To learn" means by the way to change the own behavior.

Forum List

Back