Scientists create object that sucks more than your mom

Wow, that's incredible.
Think of the applications.
You could use it to absorb toxic spills. Perhaps hold hydrogen for specially fuelled vehicles.

Man, you have to had it to those Democrat scientists. Since less than 6% of scientist admit to being Republican, it was probably invented by anyone NOT Republican. After all, isn't education just a "piece of paper"?

Wow, that's incredible.
You could use it to absorb toxic spills. Perhaps hold hydrogen for specially fuelled vehicles.

Man, you have to had it to those Democrat scientists.

I know, right? Those Democra....I mean Chinese Communists sure are smart...

Chinese researchers have developed a carbon nanotube sponge...

Wow, that's incredible.

Man, you have to had it to those Democrat scientists. Since less than 6% of scientist admit to being Republican, it was probably invented by anyone NOT Republican. After all, isn't education just a "piece of paper"?

Chinese dems are awesome ......

1239344680031.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
This thread title is inappropriate when you consider all of those around the world who've had to deal with the fact that their mom sucked.

All I can think about is how offensive this is to those who've had deadbeat moms...or orally promiscuous ones.

Either way, boooooooo!

This thread title is inappropriate when you consider all of those around the world who've had to deal with the fact that their mom sucked.

All I can think about is how offensive this is to those who've had deadbeat moms...or orally promiscuous ones.

Either way, boooooooo!

your-mom2.jpg

Wow, that's incredible.

Man, you have to had it to those Democrat scientists.

I know, right? Those Democra....I mean Chinese Communists sure are smart...

Chinese researchers have developed a carbon nanotube sponge...

Where do you think the Chinese learned science from? It all goes back to the US. Carbon nanotube technology was developed here. Finding a new application isn't the same as invention.

http://www.kavliprize.no/binfil/download.php?tid=27809

The way is normally seems to work is Americans invent something and the Japanese clean it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back