Scientists capture giant squid on camera

That's awesome! One of the last great unknowns has been conquered. I wonder if giant squid tastes good. Now THAT'S something that's worth finding out.

You can't trust scientists. They have undoubtably created these images as a hoax. The giant squids that wash up on shore have been placed there by God to trick us into thinking they actually exist. Next thing scientists will say the squid is showing itself because of global warming. Or they will say something insane like the squid evolved rather than being tossed onto earth by gods. Those scientists, can't trust 'em, can't kill 'em.

Nuc said:
You can't trust scientists. They have undoubtably created these images as a hoax. The giant squids that wash up on shore have been placed there by God to trick us into thinking they actually exist. Next thing scientists will say the squid is showing itself because of global warming. Or they will say something insane like the squid evolved rather than being tossed onto earth by gods. Those scientists, can't trust 'em, can't kill 'em.

Ok. This is closer to being a marginal example of humor!

Hagbard Celine said:
That's awesome! One of the last great unknowns has been conquered. I wonder if giant squid tastes good. Now THAT'S something that's worth finding out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Really BIG Calamari!

I had to laugh when I read read this..

The hunt for the giant squid
Sept. 28: Japanese scientists capture images of giant squid. ITN's Emma Murphy reports on how they did it.

That gave me a short flashback to the first horror film I ever saw, Japanese made “Godzilla”!

Do ya think they’re going for another blockbuster? :laugh:

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY old News...This research photo was taken last year, around the time of my motorcycle accident.

0c5a5acc76.jpg

Forum List

Back