"Aliens" shown to Mexicos Congress

I don't know if this particular story is true or not, but mathematically speaking, it's not possible for us to be the only life in the universe.
I remember some other things nearly mathematically impossibilities you believe too. Did you ever think God had to create the universe to get a planet like this?

I don't know if this particular story is true or not, but mathematically speaking, it's not possible for us to be the only life in the universe.

Well that has nothing to do with the topic at all really since you addressed nothing but about the story nor what the OP said. It's a lame one off comment intended to sound savvy and intelligent.

And no, the math is our math and only based on what we know. So it is just as possible were the only life as it is possible were not the only life. Math showing we can't be the only life is all based on guessing and vauge concepts, there is no concrete proof to back it up. A lot of people seem to think if they throw in the phrase "mathematically speaking" into something it suddenly becomes universally true.

Math isn't the ultimate answer to everything in our known reality and is still is flawed by nature to some degree because it's a manmade creation.

But the best part of your statement is, it can never be proven. You needn't ever have to provide any proof that statement is correct.

I know it seems that way, but the universe being really, really big does not guarantee that there’s life out there.

All of our efforts to find life out there have yielded exactly zero results

Forum List

Back