"Aliens" shown to Mexicos Congress

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
There is a wild story in the news today. The true part of this story is, scientists showed (on camera) Mexicos congress what they are claiming are aliens. They say they were found in an algea mine in Peru in 2017.

They look fake as hell. They look like ET.

I don't know if this particular story is true or not, but mathematically speaking, it's not possible for us to be the only life in the universe.
Sure it is. Improbable? Possibly. Mathematics however has little bearing on the issue, outside of human speculative probability.

I don't know if this particular story is true or not, but mathematically speaking, it's not possible for us to be the only life in the universe.
No, it's not impossible. You're not addressing the question in an appropriate way. More to the point is that aliens visiting the earth is highly improbable. You'll find that DeGrasse Tyson explains why from a modern science POV.

1694622576026.png

In Miramar Beach the locals think the Amupac have protected them from hurricanes for years.

So unlikely that we're alone it becomes hard to distinguish from impossibility, maybe.

There is a wild story in the news today. The true part of this story is, scientists showed (on camera) Mexicos congress what they are claiming are aliens. They say they were found in an algea mine in Peru in 2017.

Looks fake AF

No, it's not impossible. You're not addressing the question in an appropriate way. More to the point is that aliens visiting the earth is highly improbable. You'll find that DeGrasse Tyson explains why from a modern science POV.
I've seen a UFO, have you?

Maybe ET was real and they made a movie of him to make everyone think he was made up by Hollywood.

Maybe ET was real and they made a movie of him to make everyone think he was made up by Hollywood.
Lets pretend that they are real, for arguments sake. Spielberg likely did a bunch of UFO research for the movie and could have stumbled across drawings of the real thing, or even descriptions of the real thing, without even knowing they were legit.

Forum List

Back