science vs a hunch

You're linking to a far right website. OF COURSE they are going to parrot what Trump tells them.

Found this at the bottom of the link...........................

American Conservative Movement
Join fellow patriots as we form a grassroots movement to advance the cause of conservatism. We have two priorities until election day: Stopping Democrats and supporting strong conservative candidates. We currently have 7500+ patriots with us in a very short time. If you are interested, please join us to receive updates

Yeah, go ahead and tell me that this link is credible.

Want to make some predictions about the "cornavirus" death toll?

Nope, not gonna predict squat. I'm not a doctor, nor do I have medical training other than first aid that I learned in the Navy. However, I am going to trust the doctors and the experts over whatever crap spews from Trump's mouth. Effective leaders know how to delegate and how to listen to experts that know more than they do. Trump doesn't have those attributes.

I bet the death troll is no more than 10% above a standard flu season.

Well, considering that 12,000 people die in the US annually from the flu, your estimate would put the death toll at 13,200.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...s-spreading-in-us-thats-killed-10-000-the-flu

The CDC predicts that at least 12,000 Americans will die from the flu in any given year. As many as 61,000 people died in the 2017-2018 flu season, and 45 million were infected.Feb 7, 2020

You're linking to a far right website. OF COURSE they are going to parrot what Trump tells them.

Join fellow patriots as we form a grassroots movement to advance the cause of conservatism. We have two priorities until election day: Stopping Democrats and supporting strong conservative candidates. We currently have 7500+ patriots with us in a very short time. If you are interested, please join us to receive updates

Nope, not gonna predict squat. I'm not a doctor, nor do I have medical training other than first aid that I learned in the Navy. However, I am going to trust the doctors and the experts over whatever crap spews from Trump's mouth. Effective leaders know how to delegate and how to listen to experts that know more than they do. Trump doesn't have those attributes.

Well, considering that 12,000 people die in the US annually from the flu, your estimate would put the death toll at 13,200.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...s-spreading-in-us-thats-killed-10-000-the-flu

The CDC predicts that at least 12,000 Americans will die from the flu in any given year. As many as 61,000 people died in the 2017-2018 flu season, and 45 million were infected.Feb 7, 2020

I'll look up the average death toll later, after we get the numbers on the "coronavirus" toll.

Of course, I'm sure afterwards, you libs will be shocked that I want to talk about old news. You'll be on to your next excuse for hysteria, and completely confused as to why I would want to talk about your panic from weeks and weeks ago.

I'll look up the average death toll later, after we get the numbers on the "coronavirus" toll.

Of course, I'm sure afterwards, you libs will be shocked that I want to talk about old news. You'll be on to your next excuse for hysteria, and completely confused as to why I would want to talk about your panic from weeks and weeks ago.

You must have me confused with someone else. I'm always willing to talk about news, whether it's old or new, especially if it's something that will take time to develop so that it can be fully understood. I have zero problem revisiting topics to see who was right.

“I listen to the scientists when it comes to the numbers,” Graham said. “And I would encourage the President, if he’s going to report things, to make sure the science is behind what he’s saying.”

Graham 'Would Encourage' Trump To Make Science-Based Coronavirus Comments
Yea.....good luck with that one

Trump believes conspiracy theories over science

No he is partially correct since anyone with some skills in statistics would know that 3.41% death rate would drop over time, which has already happened in just TWO days time, it is now down to 3.9%, while the rate of survivors are also increasing. Since there is a current 55% recovery rate, which will eventually over time reach to around the 90-95% recovery rate when it is all over.

Corona Virus is easily spread, but not a widespread killer.

Posting THIS link below AGAIN since it is being ignored constantly in favor of attacking people who are not the problem. The problem is partisan hate, that makes people look stupid AND ignorant at the same time, quite a feat I would say!

LINK

“I listen to the scientists when it comes to the numbers,” Graham said. “And I would encourage the President, if he’s going to report things, to make sure the science is behind what he’s saying.”

I would encourage Lindsey to carefully consider the source (World Commie Health Organization) and its agenda/allegiances before accepting that source's estimates as scientific-based.

Pete Townson is doing a horrible job running the WHO

What would be really helpful is if everyone in both parties along with their acolytes in the media would stop with the over the top hysterics and politicizing this. The cornavirus is a serious situation and should be treated as such but people need to stop acting like we are on the verge of the Black Death 2020.

The fact is the scientist at the CDC confirmed Trumps hunch was most likely correct. There will be people that have mild cases and never seek medical attention. These folks that are never tested will skew the reported mortality rate, because they will never be counted in the numbers infected. So can the propaganda, Trump has a lot more information to inform his opinions than you do.

a fukn' tv clown publically making statements about his hunch -

what a gawd damn joke
Trump's "hunch" is actually a highly informed and educated guess, you TDS afflicted moron.

Forum List

Back