article 2 of 25th amendment for Biden !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the irony that dems were contemplating removing Trump and article 2 of the 25th amendment may actually be the legal premise to remove Biden .... though the chances are extremely slim ! he becomes POTUS ! yet again dem tactics may come back to bite them !1st video is from 2012 ...the second is from 2020 ! yep hes slipping folks ! there's something seriously wrong with the man ! he has clearly declined mentally in the past few yrs !

Last edited:
the 1st video is from 2012 ...the second is from 2020 ! yep hes slipping folks ! there's something seriously wrong with the man ! he has clearly declined mentally in the past few yrs ! joe biden election speech 2012 - Bing video

I have no doubt he is slipping in the mental facilities and the question will be who will he pick as VP because they will have to be young and sound minded if by chance he wins in November...

anybody notice the difference !

My first thought before I even read any of your text watching the 2012 video is the stark contrast in Biden's mental acuity then compared to now.

A Biden presidency would give us a man who would be incompetent and dangerous long before his 4 years were out.

My first thought before I even read any of your text watching the 2012 video is the stark contrast in Biden's mental acuity then compared to now.

A Biden presidency would give us a man who would be incompetent and dangerous long before his 4 years were out.

We all know this.
But desperate Dimms cannot bring themselves to admit it!
That is only because of their desperation, they continue to lie to themselves. What a sorry quandary Dimms find themselves in.

the 1st video is from 2012 ...the second is from 2020 ! yep hes slipping folks ! there's something seriously wrong with the man ! he has clearly declined mentally in the past few yrs ! joe biden election speech 2012 - Bing video

I have no doubt he is slipping in the mental facilities and the question will be who will he pick as VP because they will have to be young and sound minded if by chance he wins in November...

he may have to step aside ! if he gets any worse even by a small degree he wont make it to nov.

We all know this.
That is only because of their desperation, they continue to lie to themselves. What a sorry quandary Dimms find themselves in.
i agree ! and though i dont like Biden its cruel for the DNC to keep hoping they can prop him up until nov ! its cruel to Biden and if he has to step aside for mental reasons it will go down in history as the most memorable part of his legacy !

Last edited:

yeah i agree ! to think he will have access to the nuclear football is kinda spooky!

We all know this.
i agree ! and though i dont like Biden its cruel for the DNC to keep hoping they can prop him up until nov ! its cruel to Biden and if he has to step aside for mental reasons it will go down in history as the biggest part of his legacy !

Only because Jill, his dear protective wife, would gut Rambo to become FLOTUS!

I wonder what kind of medication the former VP is taking. For that matter I wonder what meds the other democrat front runner is on.

Biden's never been a bright bulb in any closet so if he slips he doesn't have far to fall.

He's sure to slip into Irwin Cory mode should he make it to the presidential debate stage.

He is acting as a place holder right now. No way is Biden going to be the nominee. There is some plan being worked out. Clinton, Gore. Something is happening behind the scenes. Biden cant even compete in his own parties process without everyone teaming up to help him. I am beginning to believe the original plan was for Bloomberg to emerge and take the nomination. But, it turned out to be such a bust, they had no option but to prop up Biden to avoid a Sanders nomination. That job is complete. Now, they just need to swap out old Joe for their preferred candidate

He'd be dangerous when it started.

It's pretty obvious when someone is just spewing shit they don't even believe. It's even more obvious with a slow-witted fucktard like Plugs.

Under his Dr.'s advice, Quid Pro Joe, WILL NOT be debating T-Rex Trump!
its going to be hard enough in the debate on 3/15 for Joe ! if Sanders decides to fight back against the Dnc shenanigans and go after Biden hard ! the only chance Sanders has is to attack Joes mental state !

Forum List

Back