White House economic adviser

The coronavirus is contained...do any of you see it spreading in a pandemic fashion inside of our borders?....

Kudlow is a hardcore partisan, therefore worthless as an economic adviser.

he likes his new job, and kisses trumps ass so he can keep it ...

trump speaks - larry repeats

The coronavirus is contained...do any of you see it spreading in a pandemic fashion inside of our borders?....

A map off of the FoxNews site...

upload_2020-3-6_16-36-14.png

AS OF TODAY - 250 cases reported - 15 dead - in the US.

Call me crazy, but when it comes to my physical wellbeing, I'll take my advice from medical professionals, not some bootlicking economic advisor.

or from an unemployable shitstain like you.... no offence....

Let’s play a game.. let’s ask trump and his cabinet stupid questions for 45 mins then let’s have cnn break down how they answered your stupid questions lol

Call me crazy, but when it comes to my physical wellbeing, I'll take my advice from medical professionals, not some bootlicking economic advisor.

Idiot.

Idiot.
Loser....

You are right...run and hide...sell everything and disappear into the forest....when the bootlicker says its okay to come out I will call you...

Forum List

Back