Science Explains: Why you want to Punch Rafael Cruz

This was very enlightening. That cheating asshole's face would look a lot better with a couple of black eyes.

Anyone who watches the young turks is a loser. Not surprised to find out you do. Your thread is garbage and you suck.

This was very enlightening. That cheating asshole's face would look a lot better with a couple of black eyes.

Anyone who watches the young turks is a loser. Not surprised to find out you do. Your thread is garbage and you suck.

I stopped watching TYTs when they disgustingly reported on Anthony Cumia being fired from his radio gig. They've always sucked, but that disgusted me. Cruz is still a creepy dude with a punchable face.

According to the US Constitution, Cruz does not meet the minimum qualifications to be President.

A natural born citizen of the USA is a person who is born in the USA to parents who are citizens of the USA.

You leftwingers a certainly a violent bunch.

Seek help.
Kleenex-small-box.jpg

Ted Cruz smile make me want to ask him if he need to use a Uni-sex bathroom so he can take a crap and get that look off his face...

Forum List

Back