Schwarzenegger Calls for Pot Debate

Anyone who has smoked pot knows that once you are high smoking more really doesn't get you higher. We used to call it bonging for sport.

With strong weed you simply get high without having to smoke a lot, a good thing in reality, since 'smoking' is not good for you.

Well that's not true. I know when I did smoke pot, I smoked so much one night that I begged my friends to take me to the ER and drop me off. That was more than enough for me and haven't touched it since...honest.

Well that's not true. I know when I did smoke pot, I smoked so much one night that I begged my friends to take me to the ER and drop me off. That was more than enough for me and haven't touched it since...honest.

Pussy.

Just out of curiosity, are you related to that idiot cop that called 9/11 one night after getting stoned with his wife? It seems that he thought he was dying also, and called 9/11 to get someone to take him to the hospital.

Funniest part was when he stated he thought he and his wife were dead.

If marajuana is legalized for use and cultivation, the chance that the goverment would get any substantial tax revenue from sales of marijuana is unlikely. Marajuana is easy to grow and most people would simply grow their own.

Leagalization would however destroy the drug cartels.

thats not really true at all. If regulated pot were graded above the usual ditch weed homegrown then why would anyone grow what they could buy easily? It's similar with alcohol. Sure, you CAN make your own beer. You CAN make your own wine. And many do. But, how often have you ever fermented anything? And, if so, has your product ever been as standardized and of the same quality as what you can buy as any gas station? Not to mention, that it's illegal to ferment MORE than a specific gallon per year (I think 100 gallons). This about that. THAT is a lot of 750ml bottles of wine. But, does anyone ever make that much? Not only that, but TAX THE PARIPH. Sure, anyone with a nail and a can can smoke pot but, srsly.. do you WANT to? Wouldn't you rather pay a surgharge on a bong instead of hiding from the law?

Add-Missed a page, looks like you do know some more than I assumed.

Grow indoors and every season is a good season.

It must be quite a long time ago since you were familiar with growing pot. I haven't heard of ditch weed since the 80's, everything now is cloned and incredibly potent, add hydroponics to the mix and an amateur gardener can grow some really wicked sativa or indica.

This is the only problem I foresee with legalizing marijuana, it's so damn strong now that most can't take more than one or two hits, much less smoke a whole joint like in the old days.

Everything, eh?

:rofl:

sure thing, buddy. You must get better pot than most of the country because mexican brick is still the most basic option available. If you don't know the difference between a brick of mexican and purple kush.. well..

and, let's be honest here. IF you are smoking what you describe as "incredibly potent" then you are not finding seeds to begin with. If you are, then you are not smoking anything that is "incredibly potent".

Just out of curiosity, are you related to that idiot cop that called 9/11 one night after getting stoned with his wife? It seems that he thought he was dying also, and called 9/11 to get someone to take him to the hospital.

Funniest part was when he stated he thought he and his wife were dead.

:lol:

Anyone who has smoked pot knows that once you are high smoking more really doesn't get you higher. We used to call it bonging for sport.

With strong weed you simply get high without having to smoke a lot, a good thing in reality, since 'smoking' is not good for you.

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree with the statement "once you are high smoking more really doesn't get you higher." There are definitely different levels of being high. From the "I feel a bit buzzed" high to the "my brain just melted down my ear canal" high.

Last edited:

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree with the statement "once you are high smoking more really doesn't get you higher." There are definitely different levels of being high. From the "I feel a bit buzzed" high to the "my brain just melted down my ear canal" high.

trudat.. there is a BIG difference between "yea, i'm a little stoned" and

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iezk-z6hy9k[/ame]

trudat.. there is a BIG difference between "yea, i'm a little stoned" and

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iezk-z6hy9k[/ame]

LMAO! Thanks for posting that song! It's going into my repetoire.

thats not really true at all. If regulated pot were graded above the usual ditch weed homegrown then why would anyone grow what they could buy easily? It's similar with alcohol. Sure, you CAN make your own beer. You CAN make your own wine. And many do. But, how often have you ever fermented anything? And, if so, has your product ever been as standardized and of the same quality as what you can buy as any gas station? Not to mention, that it's illegal to ferment MORE than a specific gallon per year (I think 100 gallons). This about that. THAT is a lot of 750ml bottles of wine. But, does anyone ever make that much? Not only that, but TAX THE PARIPH. Sure, anyone with a nail and a can can smoke pot but, srsly.. do you WANT to? Wouldn't you rather pay a surgharge on a bong instead of hiding from the law?

It must be quite a long time ago since you were familiar with growing pot. I haven't heard of ditch weed since the 80's, everything now is cloned and incredibly potent, add hydroponics to the mix and an amateur gardener can grow some really wicked sativa or indica.

This is the only problem I foresee with legalizing marijuana, it's so damn strong now that most can't take more than one or two hits, much less smoke a whole joint like in the old days.

Everything, eh?

sure thing, buddy. You must get better pot than most of the country because mexican brick is still the most basic option available. If you don't know the difference between a brick of mexican and purple kush.. well..

and, let's be honest here. IF you are smoking what you describe as "incredibly potent" then you are not finding seeds to begin with. If you are, then you are not smoking anything that is "incredibly potent".

What are these "seeds" that you speak of? Most good ganja is cloned now, every fews years you do need to start from scratch, IE, seeds. Haven't seen Mexican dirt weed in a long time, too many growers in WA, OR and CA producing KGB, to put up with harsh brown crap. LOL, brings back memory of seeding the bag:tongue:

Kush must be a personal name, it's not listed here- types of marijuana - pictures and descriptions of the most popular marijuana strains

Everything, eh?

What are these "seeds" that you speak of? Most good ganja is cloned now, every fews years you do need to start from scratch, IE, seeds. Haven't seen Mexican dirt weed in a long time, too many growers in WA, OR and CA producing KGB, to put up with harsh brown crap. LOL, brings back memory of seeding the bag:tongue:

Kush must be a personal name, it's not listed here- types of marijuana - pictures and descriptions of the most popular marijuana strains

No, Kush is well known and very very good.

Everything, eh?

It's not on the list...seems odd.

Ahhhhh... http://www.marijuanastrains.com/kushmarijuana.html

I heard one persons description of insane weed, and this looks like it could be that strain, he described the smell as " it smells like gods vagina", LOL!

Last edited:

It's not on the list...seems odd.

Ahhhhh... Kush Marijuana

I heard one persons description of insane weed, and this looks like it could be that strain, he described the smell as " it smells like gods vagina", LOL!

So it would smell like heavenly piss?

Any gardener can tell you that there will be good harvests and poor harvests. Having been a gardener all my life I can tell you that there are few plants that grow more easily or vigorously than marajuana. They are virtually impervious to insects and disease and yes one plant can produce pounds of buds and leaves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea throw the buds,leaves,stems,and soil on the scale and you will get pounds from 1 plant.

Any gardener can tell you that there will be good harvests and poor harvests. Having been a gardener all my life I can tell you that there are few plants that grow more easily or vigorously than marajuana. They are virtually impervious to insects and disease and yes one plant can produce pounds of buds and leaves.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea throw the buds,leaves,stems,and soil on the scale and you will get pounds from 1 plant.

Why is it so hard for to believe that one plant can makes pounds of weed? A six foot plant weighs at least ten pounds when harvested, when dried it will easily be two pounds, about a pound of buds and a pound of leaves.

All this discussion has gone away from the point of this thread which is that marajuana prohibition is a failure. All we have done is create a black market for pot, driven it's cost sky high, created criminals and not stopped anybody who wants to get pot.

Maybe in the land of the free we should allow people decide what to put in their own bodies.

Yeah.......especially considering the Biblical references (God told Adam and Eve "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it". He also reiterated that sentiment to Moses.

Next........consider the fact that 1/3 of the preparation of the Holy Annointing Oil was cannabis oil.

Then.......lets look at the medical reasons. If you smoke cigarettes, you have a 21 times greater chance of getting lung cancer. British Medical society researched this and found out that if you smoked pot only, then you have a 0.93 percent chance to .73 percent chance of getting lung cancer than THOSE THAT SMOKE NOTHING!

Next, look at the research done by the LaGuardia report (of which Nixon commissioned, then threw in the trash), as well as the research done by Harvard Medical concerning Alzheimer's, chemo therapy for those stricken with cancer.

Oh yeah.........ever notice that you can tell a cannabis afficianado just by looking at them? The reason why? THC is tailor made for the brain (after all.......God made it for us), and it amps up the energy in your body. Chi is what the Martial Artists call it.

Pot makes you telepathic.

And......is telepathy real? You bet. Ever hear of the games that you can now control with your mind? How about the wheelchair that is steered by the brain? How about the fact that some people can tell when someone is calling them, as well as who it is, 5 minutes before they call? How about visitors that you have NO REASON to expect showing up, but you know they will?

Face it...........marijuana needs to be legal.

Forum List

Back