Schwarzenegger Calls for Pot Debate

since the topic is growing..

HighGrow 4.20 FREEWARE Version - Legal Marijuana Growing

super_skunk.jpg

thats not really true at all. If regulated pot were graded above the usual ditch weed homegrown then why would anyone grow what they could buy easily? It's similar with alcohol. Sure, you CAN make your own beer. You CAN make your own wine. And many do. But, how often have you ever fermented anything? And, if so, has your product ever been as standardized and of the same quality as what you can buy as any gas station? Not to mention, that it's illegal to ferment MORE than a specific gallon per year (I think 100 gallons). This about that. THAT is a lot of 750ml bottles of wine. But, does anyone ever make that much? Not only that, but TAX THE PARIPH. Sure, anyone with a nail and a can can smoke pot but, srsly.. do you WANT to? Wouldn't you rather pay a surgharge on a bong instead of hiding from the law?

Anybody can grow high grade marajuana. It's easy.

I'm not saying that every single person who uses marajuana would grow their own and some might prefer to buy it but there would be plenty of people who would grow it and they would become a supply for their friends that don't grow it.

Unlike wine and beer, there is nothing to make. Simply put the seeds in a pot of soil, add water and sun and in a few months you'll have a plant that will produce pounds of marajuana.

Have you ever grown a plant that reached higher than 9 inches? I'm betting not.

Who me? Now why would I do something like that? heh heh.

PS Maryland farm cow shit makes an excellent foundation for growth.

Look back in the seventies I grew weed for all my friends. I lived in the hills and grew a crop every year. The biggest crop I grew was 6 plants.

After planting 20 or 30 seeds I would wait until the plants were about 2 to 3 feet at which point the males would would show their distinctive pollen 'balls' (we always had a good laugh on that one). Then we pulled all the males and the weaker looking females leaving usually three to four plants.

By the end of summer very large and stinky flower buds would cover the plants which had to be topped to keep them from showing over the top of my six foot fence.

If marajuana is legalized for use and cultivation, the chance that the goverment would get any substantial tax revenue from sales of marijuana is unlikely. Marajuana is easy to grow and most people would simply grow their own.

Leagalization would however destroy the drug cartels.

thats not really true at all. If regulated pot were graded above the usual ditch weed homegrown then why would anyone grow what they could buy easily? It's similar with alcohol. Sure, you CAN make your own beer. You CAN make your own wine. And many do. But, how often have you ever fermented anything? And, if so, has your product ever been as standardized and of the same quality as what you can buy as any gas station? Not to mention, that it's illegal to ferment MORE than a specific gallon per year (I think 100 gallons). This about that. THAT is a lot of 750ml bottles of wine. But, does anyone ever make that much? Not only that, but TAX THE PARIPH. Sure, anyone with a nail and a can can smoke pot but, srsly.. do you WANT to? Wouldn't you rather pay a surgharge on a bong instead of hiding from the law?

I'm not saying that every single person who uses marajuana would grow their own and some might prefer to buy it but there would be plenty of people who would grow it and they would become a supply for their friends that don't grow it.

Unlike wine and beer, there is nothing to make. Simply put the seeds in a pot of soil, add water and sun and in a few months you'll have a plant that will produce pounds of marajuana.

No it is not that simple, and No you will not have a plant that will produce pounds of marijuana.

No it is not that simple, and No you will not have a plant that will produce pounds of marijuana.

What experience do you have growing?

Who needs pounds?

Have you ever grown a plant that reached higher than 9 inches? I'm betting not.

Who me? Now why would I do something like that? heh heh.

PS Maryland farm cow shit makes an excellent foundation for growth.

so does about a years worth of fish shit with some blended goldfish added to the soil.

What experience do you have growing?

My growing experience has all been in my past, I have enough knowledge to know it is not as simple as you claimed, and that no plant will give you pounds of finished bud. I have grown ak47,widowz,kona gold, and many others.

Who needs pounds?

wihosa will when his THC content is .025%

Who needs pounds?

Anyone who is a recreational smoker and plans to smoke what they grow. There are long and short seasons, and quality harvesting takes time, and is no guarantee.

Any gardener can tell you that there will be good harvests and poor harvests. Having been a gardener all my life I can tell you that there are few plants that grow more easily or vigorously than marajuana. They are virtually impervious to insects and disease and yes one plant can produce pounds of buds and leaves.

To get back to the topic, whether a company could make a buck legally selling pot (and hence be paying tax) should not be the determinative issue on legalization.

The fact is that drug prohibition is a huge failure which has created a far worse problem than marajuana use and that is gang crime.

We now incarcerate more people than any country which is oxymoronic in the "Land of the Free".

The government will save far more in police, court and prison costs than whatever negative costs are associated with marajuana use, if there truly are any.

If marajuana is legalized for use and cultivation, the chance that the goverment would get any substantial tax revenue from sales of marijuana is unlikely. Marajuana is easy to grow and most people would simply grow their own.

Leagalization would however destroy the drug cartels.

Add-Missed a page, looks like you do know some more than I assumed.

Grow indoors and every season is a good season.

It must be quite a long time ago since you were familiar with growing pot. I haven't heard of ditch weed since the 80's, everything now is cloned and incredibly potent, add hydroponics to the mix and an amateur gardener can grow some really wicked sativa or indica.

This is the only problem I foresee with legalizing marijuana, it's so damn strong now that most can't take more than one or two hits, much less smoke a whole joint like in the old days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back