Schwarzenegger blames the West for financing the war in Ukraine #shorts #POLL

DOES the West for financing the war in Ukraine?

• YES!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
MY ANSWER IS YES! OF COS . STOP TO BUY OIL- GAS FROM MOSCOW HORDE , STOP THIS WAR NOW !

Putin has started it and is responsible for it. The west is protecting a people from having another nation take them over against their will.

Part of the Ukraine nation was at war with Ukraine long before Russia attacked.

How did you forget the CIVIL WAR?

Last edited:
Park of the Ukraine nation was at war with Ukraine long before Russia attacked.
RT.RU LIES, KEEP SUCKING MUSLIMS´S DICKS YOU SLAVE IVAN

1655414211677.jpeg

RT.RU LIES, KEEP SUCKING MUSLIMS´S DICKS YOU SLAVE IVAN

View attachment 658826

Your ignorance is your prison,

Wikipedia,

"It began in February 2014 following the Ukrainian Revolution of Dignity, and initially focused on the status of Crimea and the Donbas, internationally recognised as part of Ukraine. The first eight years of the conflict included the Russian annexation of Crimea (2014) and the war in Donbas (2014–present) between Ukraine and Russian-backed separatists, as well as naval incidents, cyberwarfare, and political tensions."

bolding mine

Russia invaded in February 2022.....

I didn´t know Schwarzenegger is this unrealistic. Currently, there is no alternative to Russian stuff. Its just cheap talk, he´s American. But Europe depends on the supply, period. There is no room for such a decision, if one likes it or not.

separatists
YOU PROPAGANDACONDOM RT, THE "separatists" IS A PR NAME FOR ROSTOV ARMY. IVAN KEEP SUCKING MUSLISMS´DICKS , YOU IVANS SUCH NATURAL SLAVES !

WHO HAVE THE REAL separatist MOVMENTS , ITS YOUR MONGOL - MUSCOVITES

SAID A DIRTY RAPIST , IVAN LOL, TRY HARDER YOU WAR- CRIMINAL

AND YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP .RT

Yes, by the end of 2022. The first real consequences will be seen maybe over a year from now. Until then, useful idiots here can brag about how strong the ruble is.

Yes, by the end of 2022. The first real consequences will be seen maybe over a year from now. Until then, useful idiots here can brag about how strong the ruble is.
I expect that Muscovy will get the massive hit this summer. they got - 85 % in car production already

Forum List

Back