Lithuanian parliament has recognized the forced deportation of Ukrainians to Muscovy or to temporarily occupied territories as a Genocide

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
A typical Muscovite Ethnic cleansing. This is what will happen to entire Ukraine if they lose this war.

Lithuanian parliament has recognized the forced deportation of Ukrainians to Muscovy or to temporarily occupied territories as a Genocide

This "muskovite" weirdness is really annoying. Its so god damn annoying that I am now rooting against Ukraine. Go back and look at my posts on this subject. You will see 100% support for Ukraine from me, but YOU and your stupid fucking weak insult that you keep repeating has convinced me that Ukrainians are sucky people. Youre just bum versions of shithead Russians. You dont deserve our money and support. I hope you lose your country now. You fucking people are super corrupt anyway. You deserve to lose.

You'd think Corrupt Ukrainians, but I repeat myself, would make great strides with the $40B in US aid. What did they do, sell the weapons and deposit the cash offshore?

This "muskovite" weirdness is really annoying. Its so god damn annoying that I am now rooting against Ukraine. Go back and look at my posts on this subject. You will see 100% support for Ukraine from me, but YOU and your stupid fucking weak insult that you keep repeating has convinced me that Ukrainians are sucky people. Youre just bum versions of shithead Russians. You dont deserve our money and support. I hope you lose your country now. You fucking people are super corrupt anyway. You deserve to lose.
That is because your support was based on a weak basis. You can't change your views on 180 degrees just because of some poster on some political forum.

That is because your support was based on a weak basis. You can't change your views on 180 degrees just because of some poster on some political forum.
The media convinced me that these morons were just like us, but they obviously arent.

Ukrainian people are fine, outstanding Europeans. The nation itself though is a shit pit.
Zalensky is a drug addicted thug who throws his political opponents in jail on a whim. While his citizens are dying en masse he's quietly banking millions of dollars in US taxpayer money in a Swiss account. It's a real horror story.

Ukraine is also the capital for child trafficking in all of Europe.

It's one of the reasons American politicians love the place so much and vacation there. It's one of the reasons the United States Federal legislators are so Keen to defend it and keep it from being changed. Putin certainly is not innocent in all of this. But his original claim of needing to purge Ukraine of the evil elements in it is not completely off base.

The media convinced me that these morons were just like us, but they obviously arent.
The Ukrainians are East Europeans. And of course, in some cases they differ greatly from the Americans.

You'd think Corrupt Ukrainians
FUfVD0JWUAAGgOn.jpg

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

no, you rapist ivan , you are a shit pit. AND WAR - CRIMINAL, I ´LL PERSONALLY TAKE YOU TO THE HAGUE YOU RAPIST

Stop making me yawn NITWIN.
UKRAINE IS A gangster nation and needed to be cleaned out.

The Ukranian people deserve better than the corrupt drug addict that is sending them to die for nothing except to protect his personal wealth.

This war should never have happened.

Jo

The Ukranian people deserve better than the corrupt drug addict that is sending them to die for nothing except to protect his personal wealth.

This war should never have happened
Okay, but the Putin regime is no better for Ukraine. Okay, for some part of it.

You wouldnt be in this position if you had a real, respected nation.
ivan, what do you got ? a pathetic MONGOL ulus , humiliated by THE mulisms on the daily base ? and ONCE China will take most of the Siberia BACK ) WHAT YOU ARE GONNA EAT , IVAN ?

hans wants back.png

Forum List

Back