Schumer And Pelosi Stamp Their Little Feet

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
These two clowns have about as much authority over this as I do. :auiqs.jpg:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public in its entirety — and warned against allowing the report to be shown to the White House first or allowing President Trump to interfere in the decision-making behind what gets released.

Pelosi and Schumer warn Barr against letting Trump interfere with Mueller report: No 'sneak preview'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public in its entirety — and warned against allowing the report to be shown to the White House first or allowing President Trump to interfere in the decision-making behind what gets released.

Pelosi and Schumer warn Barr against letting Trump interfere with Mueller report: No 'sneak preview'
Talking about throwing a tantrum.......

I'm not sure what the problem is with releasing the report in it's entirety.

There are restrictions regarding information concerning those not indicted, and there could be identifying info of intel personnel.

What???
And remove any doubt that the Elites are out to screw the American People royally, and that corruption is their tool of choice? No WAY.

WE The People PAY for the nonsense, but we're obediently kept in the dark. The Dems are bluffing. They Do NOT want the report to be released. (At least not the real report)

"Republicans for Ike are marching to the beat. Democrats for Stevenson are staring at their feet!"

that's what the title reminded me of!

The president has the power to declassify anything. Keep that in mind.

wouldn't that (unfortunately) just point to him being at least somewhat in bed with the Elites?
Remember....he ain't no Po'boy...AND he's a NewYork Dem by tradition.

How's that wall coming?
I'm still not convinced he's not just another "tool" for the elite establishment if not one of them even though on face value it 'appears" he's for the People. we'll see. I hope he is.

Talking about throwing a tantrum.......
It's a little disingenuous of them to dictate to an Attorney General how he will mistreat the head of the Cabinet to which he belongs, isn't it?

Last edited:

Pathetic little Leftards.

Nancy as a child:

There are restrictions regarding information concerning those not indicted, and there could be identifying info of intel personnel.
This will drive them nuts... Trump and family not being indicted means nothing can be released... They are going to go totally ape shit nuts...

Typical commies with their panties in a twist, they don't like the rules congress established so now they want to change them. They might have wanted to think about this BEFORE they passed the damn law.

They are just trying to distract the public's attention from the fact that the report will show everything they have been saying about collusion and crimes over the last two years has been lies.

There is no problem. The President has said he wants it released and Barr has said he intends to release as much of it as is allowed by law. Obviously, classified information will be redacted as will addresses and phone numbers to protect the privacy of individuals mentioned.

There is no problem. The President has said he wants it released and Barr has said he intends to release as much of it as is allowed by law. Obviously, classified information will be redacted as will addresses and phone numbers to protect the privacy of individuals mentioned.
The law forbids any information of any kind be released on non-indicted persons. They will get nothing on Trump or his family. Democrats will be apoplectic and straight up go nuts....

The law forbids any information of any kind be released on non-indicted persons. They will get nothing on Trump or his family. Democrats will be apoplectic and straight up go nuts....
Since in their minds the Democrats have already indicted everyone associated with the President, they will not be able to understand this.

Forum List

Back