Schumer And Pelosi Stamp Their Little Feet

I think the Attorney General should hold the report until every single suicide prevention hotline and psychiatric facility has made preparations for all of the libtards who will wish to end it all after having their dreams shattered.

"Russia - Russia - Russia" will likely go down in history as the epitaph on the headstone of the Democrats, and I hope Obama and many in his administration see the inside of a jail cell soon for the fraud they inflicted on the American people.

I don't usually watch news but I kid you not, the reporters on cnbc and other networks looked like they were about to break down in a river of tears and depression.

We conclude that there is no evidence of collusion between President Trump and the Russian government.

View attachment 251778

Can’t be true.....we have read for 700 days that Trump is Putin’s bitch.

You mean that was a lie?

I am shocked.

I can help!

Just remember.....

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

The president has the power to declassify anything. Keep that in mind.

This...in the end if the report is not released, it is 100% upon the POTUS
IOW. Trump may be innocent, but Leftists reserve the right to lie about what's in the Witch Hunt Report.

If Trump releases the report, then nobody can lie about what is in it.

pretty simple, even a moron like you should be able to grasp it.
Its not up to Trump what gets released.. US Law is what determines this.. I know laws are only for republicans but this one was made by DEMOCRATS..

These two clowns have about as much authority over this as I do. :auiqs.jpg:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public in its entirety — and warned against allowing the report to be shown to the White House first or allowing President Trump to interfere in the decision-making behind what gets released.

Pelosi and Schumer warn Barr against letting Trump interfere with Mueller report: No 'sneak preview'
They don't have that authority. Fuck those commie idiots.

Barr should tell them to fuck off with their toothless threats, call a press conference, and there present the entire report to Trump on national TV, then turn, drop trow, and moon Pelosi and Chucky. Maybe spank a cheek for extra effect.

These two clowns have about as much authority over this as I do. :auiqs.jpg:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public in its entirety — and warned against allowing the report to be shown to the White House first or allowing President Trump to interfere in the decision-making behind what gets released.

Pelosi and Schumer warn Barr against letting Trump interfere with Mueller report: No 'sneak preview'
They don't have that authority. Fuck those commie idiots.

Barr should tell them to fuck off with their toothless threats, call a press conference, and there present the entire report to Trump on national TV, then turn, drop trow, and moon Pelosi and Chucky. Maybe spank a cheek for extra effect.

They understand that their demands are impossible, but they are stating that they are prepared to reject anything in the Mueller report or about how it is handled that does not support their anti Trump propaganda.

IOW. Trump may be innocent, but Leftists reserve the right to lie about what's in the Witch Hunt Report.

Its not up to Trump what gets released.. US Law is what determines this.. I know laws are only for republicans but this one was made by DEMOCRATS..

"I know laws are only for republicans..."

The corollary?

Rule #6
Only Liberals have rights.

The Schumer and Pelosie Ti-raid was a show of pure idiocy. They have no legal standing to demand anything. For over two years they have been screaming at the top of their lungs to accept the findings of the Mueller report and now, suddenly, the report is no longer credible.... Even after all of the Clinton lawyers and Clinton cronies that were employed by Mueller to try and find things to remove the president. Even the best of the best liars and fabricators of crimes failed to find something to take Trump down and now they are going bat shit crazy..

Using the term bat shit crazy is being kind to these people..

Last edited:
Po’ whittle GOP – they want us to feel sorry for them while praising and supporting their new tactics and apparently their new motto which seems to be: “Don’t blame us for anything, blame the DEMS, Hillary Clinton for losing, the failed NY TIMES, Fake News, and the Russian hoax chased by Mueller and congress.”

Two links and similar stories:

(1) This one with this headline:
“The party of personal responsibility is now the party of “the libs made me do it”

(2) Then this one with their headline: “CNN's conservative pundits are helping the GOP fear monger over scary liberal protesters”

"I know laws are only for republicans..."

The corollary?

Rule #6
Only Liberals have rights.

What an idiota! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure what the problem is with releasing the report in it's entirety.

There are restrictions regarding information concerning those not indicted, and there could be identifying info of intel personnel.
This will drive them nuts... Trump and family not being indicted means nothing can be released... They are going to go totally ape shit nuts...

View attachment 251779

Where's the beef?

The president has the power to declassify any document he wishes to do do.

Not in this case. US law is specific on what can and can not be released.. Its a presumption of innocence thing..

28 U.S. Code Chapter 40 - INDEPENDENT COUNSEL

28 CFR § 600.1 - Grounds for appointing a Special Counsel.

The Schumer and Pelosie Ti-raid was a show of pure idiocy. They have no legal standing to demand anything. For over two years they have been screaming at the top of their lungs to accept the findings of the Mueller report and now, suddenly, the report is no longer credible.... Even after all of the Clinton lawyers and Clinton cronies that were employed by Mueller to try and find things to remove the president. Even the best of the best liars and fabricators of crimes failed to find something to take trump down and now they are going bat shit crazy..

Once the lying media throws something out there, people tend to believe it, and Shoemaker wants to be first so whatever he says sticks.

If Trump addresses what's actually in the report first, that throws off their line of attack. Shoemaker knows he has no authority to tell Trump what to do, and while he was talking, I could see Trump facing away from the television pulling his pants down, bending over, and laughing like all hell.

The last thing anybody should do is dare Trump to do something. It makes him want to do it all the more. :21:

80% of Muller's report concerns Grand Jury proceedings which BY LAW can NEVER be made public.
15% of the report is redacted due to 'classified sources and methods which BY LAW can never be made public. The remaining 5% is a detailed accounting of those who Muller indicted for 'process crimes'. Leaving fuck all left AKA NO further indictments of ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One gigantic multimillion dollar LIB MSM/DEM popcorn fart!
If Trump were to declassify ANY Grand Jury proceedings or ANY 'classified' sources and methods YOU would be screaming for his impeachment......ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

80% of Muller's report concerns Grand Jury proceedings which BY LAW can NEVER be made public.
15% of the report is redacted due to 'classified sources and methods which BY LAW can never be made public. The remaining 5% is a detailed accounting of those who Muller indicted for 'process crimes'. Leaving fuck all left AKA NO further indictments of ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One gigantic multimillion dollar LIB MSM/DEM popcorn fart!
If Trump were to declassify ANY Grand Jury proceedings or ANY 'classified' sources and methods YOU would be screaming for his impeachment......ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

how the fuck do you know what percent of the report is what?

did you read it already?

you are full of shit!

what a joke

The Schumer and Pelosie Ti-raid was a show of pure idiocy. They have no legal standing to demand anything. For over two years they have been screaming at the top of their lungs to accept the findings of the Mueller report and now, suddenly, the report is no longer credible.... Even after all of the Clinton lawyers and Clinton cronies that were employed by Mueller to try and find things to remove the president. Even the best of the best liars and fabricators of crimes failed to find something to take trump down and now they are going bat shit crazy..

Once the lying media throws something out there, people tend to believe it, and Shoemaker wants to be first so whatever he says sticks.

If Trump addresses what's actually in the report first, that throws off their line of attack. Shoemaker knows he has no authority to tell Trump what to do, and while he was talking, I could see Trump facing away from the television pulling his pants down, bending over, and laughing like all hell.

The last thing anybody should do is dare Trump to do something. It makes him want to do it all the more. :21:

I do not want anyone to "address" what is in the report, I want them to show us what is in it.

I do not want anyone to "address" what is in the report, I want them to show us what is in it.

I would imagine it's about 200 pages long by now. Over two years and millions of dollars chasing a ghost around.

Don't get your panties in a twist because you and I will never see it.. That is the law.

Old Tax crimes, Taxi license violations, 25 Russian-sounding names accused of hacking, a few "lies" during interrogation? Almost 3 years, counting comey time and obammys spying during DJT campaign.

Normal people don't understand how this can occur?

Don't get your panties in a twist because you and I will never see it.. That is the law.

the difference between you and I though is that one, you are ok with that, and two you will believe whatever you party masters tell you that it says.

Forum List

Back