Schumer And Pelosi Stamp Their Little Feet

I'm hoping all this is true, about the Dems being disallowed from viewing all the damage they would like to see done to President Trump.

It good get nasty. Just sayin'. :dunno:

I think the Attorney General should hold the report until every single suicide prevention hotline and psychiatric facility has made preparations for all of the libtards who will wish to end it all after having their dreams shattered.

"Russia - Russia - Russia" will likely go down in history as the epitaph on the headstone of the Democrats, and I hope Obama and many in his administration see the inside of a jail cell soon for the fraud they inflicted on the American people.

I'm not sure what the problem is with releasing the report in it's entirety.
If Mueller says anything in the report about any Americans that aren't under indictment it is against regulations. So the AG has to go through the report and make sure that Mueller didn't make any accusations about anyone he hasn't indicted.
Mueller tried to force Trump to fire him. He strung this out and gave NY federal attorneys indictments that are under seal. Why they're under seal is to string this out even more. The magical indictments are out there simply to give the impression that Trump is still under investigation. He is not under investigation by anyone other than the House.
I think that the people that created this mess in the first place are in serious Trouble. Hillary is being investigated....and I wouldn't be surprised if members of the Obama Administration...AND OBAMA...are under investigation.

I think the Attorney General should hold the report until every single suicide prevention hotline and psychiatric facility has made preparations for all of the libtards who will wish to end it all after having their dreams shattered.

"Russia - Russia - Russia" will likely go down in history as the epitaph on the headstone of the Democrats, and I hope Obama and many in his administration see the inside of a jail cell soon for the fraud they inflicted on the American people.

I don't usually watch news but I kid you not, the reporters on cnbc and other networks looked like they were about to break down in a river of tears and depression.

Wow, so did Trump and Putin colluded to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary like I have been reading on this site for like 700days?

Hmmmm?

I'm hoping all this is true, about the Dems being disallowed from viewing all the damage they would like to see done to President Trump.

It good get nasty. Just sayin'. :dunno:
I don't think there was anything in the report that could be damaging.
The Democrats are working for the Russians and are doing all the damage that Russia wants them to do.
That is the state of things.
All you have to do is listen to all of them talking about uprooting the Constitution.....changing the election process.....it's exactly what Putin wanted.

Trump colluded and obstructed, right?

Liberals weren’t lying for 2 years, were they?

The president has the power to declassify anything. Keep that in mind.

This...in the end if the report is not released, it is 100% upon the POTUS
IOW. Trump may be innocent, but Leftists reserve the right to lie about what's in the Witch Hunt Report.

If Trump releases the report, then nobody can lie about what is in it.

pretty simple, even a moron like you should be able to grasp it.

IOW. Trump may be innocent, but Leftists reserve the right to lie about what's in the Witch Hunt Report.

Now that's funny. Who are you trying to kid?

Of course they can lie about it. They're been lying against reality for decades.

Phase 2 is in the works.

You didn't really think this was going away, did you? The Democrats know their ONLY chance is to hang on like an Alabama tick and hope enough people stay interested in the media show.

Mueller report is just the start of a new Russia showdown - CNNPolitics

"According to the Book of Revelation in the New Testament of the Bible, Armageddon ... is the prophesied location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times..."

Let the games begin!

Last edited:
Did Trump and Putin collude to steal the 2016 POTUS election from HIllary?

Asking for a friend.

pretty simple, even a moron like you should be able to grasp it.

If the Democrats release it, we can expect a lot of but, but, but's in there.

Can we trust Democrats? Sure we can. They were the people saying Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murderers. They were the ones saying that Trump condoned and praised skin heads. Democrats are the people who continue to say publicly that Trump is a racist without any real example.

What's not to trust?

I don't usually watch news but I kid you not, the reporters on cnbc and other networks looked like they were about to break down in a river of tears and depression.

We conclude that there is no evidence of collusion between President Trump and the Russian government.

Screaming .jpeg

We conclude that there is no evidence of collusion between President Trump and the Russian government.

View attachment 251778

Can’t be true.....we have read for 700 days that Trump is Putin’s bitch.

You mean that was a lie?

I am shocked.

View attachment 251778

Can’t be true.....we have read for 700 days that Trump is Putin’s bitch.

You mean that was a lie?

I am shocked.

Well we tried to warn the left what the results were going to be. We tried to protect them from yet even more disappointment that they were setting themselves up for. But they wouldn't' listen. On USMB, we must have about 100 topics on "how we got Trump now!"

Some people you just can't help I guess.

Forum List

Back