School calls police/order psych eval after he does school report on 2nd amendment

You don't know, you are projecting your fantasies onto the event, that's all.

Issac = Dumb fuck

LOL You are one angry derp. Didn't you leave? Or did you conclude you hadn't worn out your welcome here so you want to do some more wearing?

Hey! Go check the conspiracy forum, I think there is a new thread there regarding the takeover of Mexico by the Bigfoot cartel. It's a hairy situation!! :bye1:

Not angry at all....I simply know more than you. As far as my two weeks away from here? I was inundated with private messages asking me to reconsider leaving permanently. I will admit, it's easy to get discouraged when trying to wake up the sleeping morons (such as yourself) but I have decided to go forward. I guarantee you that if you left this forum???? No one would give a shit at all.......

Issac = Dumb fuck

LOL You are one angry derp. Didn't you leave? Or did you conclude you hadn't worn out your welcome here so you want to do some more wearing?

Hey! Go check the conspiracy forum, I think there is a new thread there regarding the takeover of Mexico by the Bigfoot cartel. It's a hairy situation!! :bye1:

Not angry at all....I simply know more than you. As far as my two weeks away from here? I was inundated with private messages asking me to reconsider leaving permanently. I will admit, it's easy to get discouraged when trying to wake up the sleeping morons (such as yourself) but I have decided to go forward. I guarantee you that if you left this forum???? No one would give a shit at all.......

That's how I like it. You need people online as this is it for you. Which is fine, water finds it's level. You need people and attention Coolio.

No one here knows, but apparently it was enough to get authorities involved.
The SCHOOL got the authorities involved.

That's all it takes. A call from a hysteric.

Then your friendly cps workers leap into action.

Issac = Dumb fuck

That's how I like it. You need people online as this is it for you. Which is fine, water finds it's level. You are a generic people that needs generic people.

You really don't have a choice in the matter because you bring nothing to this forum in the way of discussion or debate. You can't go anywhere on the internet blogisphere without coming across a plethora of equally clueless leftard commies such as yourself......

Issac = Dumb fuck

That's how I like it. You need people online as this is it for you. Which is fine, water finds it's level. You are a generic people that needs generic people.

You really don't have a choice in the matter because you bring nothing to this forum in the way of discussion or debate. You can't go anywhere on the internet blogisphere without coming across a plethora of equally clueless leftard commies such as yourself......

It's certainly the day of the angries here today. I thought the song would bring a crooked smile to your face.

Ah well, you lead a mule to water...

Issac = Dumb fuck

It's certainly the day of the angries here today. I thought the song would bring a crooked smile to your face.

Ah well, you lead a mule to water...

Angry? Hardly......just dropping truth bombs on the terminally stupid such as yourself....no biggie...it's what I do. (snicker)

"If the police are involved, then obviously the child deserves it!"

Typical Nazi.

http://www.nj.com/articles/19371153/child_services_visits_home_of_student_suspended_fo.amp

""He got an A on the assignment," said Vervan. "Now, the teacher is denying she gave the assignment or approved the topic."

The teenager ran into trouble when he mistakenly left the thumb drive with the project on it in a computer in the school library. Someone found it on Monday and turned it over to the school administration, who then contacted police.

"The Manville police cleared my son," said Vervan. "They looked at his presentation and found nothing wrong. Other students did a similar presentation and nothing happened to them. My son got in trouble because he left his thumb drive." "

I don't blame his mother one bit. He did the project as instructed and the school are a bunch of crybabies whining over a class assignment from LAST YEAR!
I don't either. To me, having him get his GED was the right move to make. Now he doesn't have to put up with the crap that is allowed to go on at that school anymore.

God bless you and the boy and his mom always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back