School board Prez sworn in on a stack of banned books

Simple question for you Lefties (not expecting a coherent answer): Would you prefer to have a school library (k-8) where the content of the books is "curated," or one where there are no restrictions based on content?

It's as simple as that.
Yes. Of course we should continue having trained, professionals curating all public school library content, guided by feedback from teachers, students, administrators, and yes, even a deranged parent or three, least and aft most. School board members? Hell no.

What a star this lady is..Educated America strikes back against the known perverts in moms for liberty.
Maybe there is hope yet in the void caused by right wing nazi elements.

So, let’s get something straight. You believe there should be no restrictions to books allowed in school libraries? Right?

Bullsht. What is your plan? Do away with locally controlled and elected school boards, or maybe public schools altogether?
Elected school boards are infected with libs because in the past they flew under the radar and drew little attention

Now they are under attack from conservative concerned parents and libs dont like it one bit

Tommy Tainant is not even an American citizen

Instead of minding his own business he comes here and lectures us
That’s fine, but let’s see if this guy that claims restricting sexually explicit books from children = book bans or book burning?

I sincerely don’t think he’ll give a straight answer.

What a star this lady is..Educated America strikes back against the known perverts in moms for liberty.
Maybe there is hope yet in the void caused by right wing nazi elements.
That community will get what it deserves from it's school board. Let's see who laughs last, Tommy!

Not the question, is it?

You won’t answer because it exposes you for what you are?
Personally I would not ban any books. I let my kids read any book they wanted. None of them came to any harm.
You do know that you camt catch Gay dont you ?

Get the perverts out of the school system. Elementary kids should not be learning how to preform sex acts. How about teaching them history, math, and english?
And exactly who is to decide who the perverts are? If it is not the voters in the school district, who do you recommend and how do you know they won't institute some random BS, abhorrent to society, carrying their campaigns beyond what is normal. And if transgressing the point, how do you get rid of them, if not allowed a vote. Do you have a nomination or method other than the power of the polling place in open election?

Elected school boards are infected with libs because in the past they flew under the radar and drew little attention

Now they are under attack from conservative concerned parents and libs dont like it one bit
What was seen in the Nov 2023 elections is voters that had voted in the conservative, authoritative school board members, not knowing the lengths these people would go to. They have no balancing voice in the school board meetings, simply voting them back out, to start over.

What was seen in the Nov 2023 elections is voters that had voted in the conservative, authoritative school board members, not knowing the lengths these people would go to. They have no balancing voice in the school board meetings, simply voting them back out, to start over.
The libs who were voted out were no less authoritative but in the other direction

The libs who were voted out were no less authoritative but in the other direction
True. And the pendulum of right vs left keeps swinging, only reflect the average passing over the center. Yet to a rightist, anyone at the center is a leftest and to the leftest, anyone at the center is a rightest. Maybe normal is not found at the extremes and conservatives used to know this, but no more.

Personally I would not ban any books. I let my kids read any book they wanted. None of them came to any harm.
You do know that you camt catch Gay dont you ?
Tammy, you should post some of the most explicit illustrations from the books you want 10 year old boys to read.

I'm sure the administers of this site would welcome you doing so, and react appropriately to your ever-present desire to enlighten us with your cultural superiority.

Forum List

Back