Schlighter: Liberals can't deal with a President who takes America's side

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Let me throw down this marker: The West is superior to the rest of the world in every significant way, we should aggressively back our allies over our enemies, and the guiding principle of our foreign policy should always be America’s interests.

SCHLICHTER: Liberals Can’t Deal With a President Who Takes America’s Side

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is so much truth to this , it makes me want to puke that's why Trump haters are considered the ANTI American terrorist. Any of them would do the same thing under the right circumstances that ANTIFA would do.
They're mental illness begins to take over.

We're talking Trump haters, you know the ones who can't do anything but blame the right wing where that is there only excuse. It's sickening how stuck on that they are too.

Let me throw down this marker: The West is superior to the rest of the world in every significant way, we should aggressively back our allies over our enemies, and the guiding principle of our foreign policy should always be America’s interests.

SCHLICHTER: Liberals Can’t Deal With a President Who Takes America’s Side

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is so much truth to this , it makes me want to puke that's why Trump haters are considered the ANTI American terrorist.

They're not. It's just an Alinsky-based ruse, to accuse your opponent of that which is assessed against you.

There is nothing American remaining in the Democratic Party, save that which is useful for propaganda purposes.

Liberals are so eaten up with guilt that they cannot say anything good about the civilization that spawned them in the first place.

I dont know; maybe they have a point. :D

Liberals are so eaten up with guilt that they cannot say anything good about the civilization that spawned them in the first place.

I dont know; maybe they have a point. :D

Indeed. It is difficult to fathom how the West, even in all its political folly, has managed to produce generations of such ignorant, ill-bred leeches in so short a period of time.

For 8 years (if not more!) Soros&Co and their loyal Media has been turning liberals into weapons of mass destruction against their own country (and the entire world). Now it's obvious: the job is well done. No wonder they hate everything which is good for America and everybody who is trying to improve the country, to restore the world and to deprive Elites from their power. Unfortunately, we all know what happens to those people in a free country of America, Kennedy is an example.

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2017-7-10_7-42-56.png

This about sums up the liberal mentality in all politcal areas.

Forum List

Back