Schiff: "vote against the President your head will be on a pike".

past behavior dictates future expectations.

why didn't turtleboy allow witness' & hard copy docs at the onset? why did he try to squelch the evidence already gathered from being shown?

ya, we both know why. but things have a way of righting themselves.

:113:

:lmao:

& you know more will be coming out. :itsok::dig::heehee:

Yes, we know why. The Democrats want to drag their non-case out as long as possible, and there's a case to be made that the establishment Democrats are helping Biden, though for what gain only a madman could guess.. I'm surprised Sanders, Klobachar and Warren haven't called a contract on Schiff and Nadler.

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. Trump booted her out. So what?

I have pics of myself with a number of people who attended the same events I did. We may have even spoken for a time cordially, but I don't "know them". Many of their names are not memorable to me. So what?

duuuuuuuude.............. parnas was seated DIRECTLY across from donny & they had quite the convo. you are really going with the 'i don't know him' excuse?

really? yes - an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the prez...

but the smear campaign & the lies

& the fact that she was just 're-upped' for service just a few weeks b4 (until donny was fed lies to get rid of her)

& the 'tracking' of her movements

& the fact she was told to boogie outa ukraine in the middle of the night because 'of her safety'

& the fact she testified that she 'felt threatened' after she was told to boogie

& now it's come to light that donny says 'take her out' sure doesn't sound very kosher.

but you keep cheerleading for the don. he'll keep loving you long time.

:auiqs.jpg:

sooooooooooo.... you have no refudiation, 'eh?

not to the video that parnas provided showing how he was seated across from donny?

not to the specific part where donny told him to 'take her out'?

not about any of the texts where it was discussed where she was at the time, & to continue to track her?

not about how she testified about being told in the middle of the night to leave ukraine immediately ?

not one.??? guess all you gots is an emoji. pretty weak, duuuuuuuuuuude... pretty weak.

Ha ha ha, desperate deflections are easily seen, you know you have nothing, thus open every cabinet of accusations real or imagined against Trump. It doesn't work with me.

How come YOU completely ignore post 92, where I showed that BOTH Ukraine Presidents stated clearly they were NOT pressured by President Trump, that there was no Quid Pro-pro. No investigation ever happened, and ALL the Military money was released before the end of fiscal year. No laws were broken.........

It appears you are flailing all over the place with your dishonest diversions, while not admitting that the Lefticrats such as the miserable Schiff presented ZERO evidence of any actual lawbreaking (No laws were mentioned broken in the Impeachment charges), it is clear you are not interested in the pursuit of truth.

ummmm....

' How come YOU completely ignore post 92, where I showed that BOTH Ukraine Presidents stated clearly they were NOT pressured by President Trump, that there was no Quid Pro-pro. '

well, for one - i didn't see it, nor care to now, cause i can answer that by showing you this:

Zelensky didn’t want to be used “as a pawn” for U.S. elections
The Ukraine president seemed conscious of what his role was in all of this…including how the investigations would benefit Trump domestically.

Taylor mentioned that a message, conveyed from Ukraine officials as coming to him from Zelensky, made it clear that the Ukraine president “did not want to be used as a pawn in a U.S. re-election campaign.”
Ukraine 'Did Not Want To Be A Pawn' For Trump — The 15 Most Explosive Things To Know From Ambassador Taylor's Opening Statement

zelensky knew exactly what was happening to him & he resisted at first. his people are getting killed by the day in a hot war & he finally as caving & was days away from 'announcing' on CNN about opening an investigation in to the bidens.

' No investigation ever happened, and ALL the Military money was released before the end of fiscal year. '

there didn't hafta be an investigation, only the ANNOUNCEMENT of one as testified by sondland & parnas' handwritten note.
screen-shot-2020-01-14-at-5-56-02-pm.png

' No laws were broken... '

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid
By Tyler Olson | Fox News
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying that President Trump's administration broke the law by withholding defense aid to Ukraine — the issue at the heart of the president's impeachment trial.

That money, $214 million which had been allocated to the Department of Defense for security assistance, was appropriated by Congress and therefore the administration did not have the right to hold it back just because it disagreed with its allocation, the opinion from the nonpartisan government watchdog said.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law," the opinion said. "[The Office of Management and Budget] OMB withheld funds for a policy reason ... not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that the OMB violated the ICA [Impoundment Control Act]."
GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid

Last edited:
Yes, we know why. The Democrats want to drag their non-case out as long as possible, and there's a case to be made that the establishment Democrats are helping Biden, though for what gain only a madman could guess.. I'm surprised Sanders, Klobachar and Warren haven't called a contract on Schiff and Nadler.

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the president. Trump booted her out. So what?

I have pics of myself with a number of people who attended the same events I did. We may have even spoken for a time cordially, but I don't "know them". Many of their names are not memorable to me. So what?

duuuuuuuude.............. parnas was seated DIRECTLY across from donny & they had quite the convo. you are really going with the 'i don't know him' excuse?

really? yes - an ambassador serves at the pleasure of the prez...

but the smear campaign & the lies

& the fact that she was just 're-upped' for service just a few weeks b4 (until donny was fed lies to get rid of her)

& the 'tracking' of her movements

& the fact she was told to boogie outa ukraine in the middle of the night because 'of her safety'

& the fact she testified that she 'felt threatened' after she was told to boogie

& now it's come to light that donny says 'take her out' sure doesn't sound very kosher.

but you keep cheerleading for the don. he'll keep loving you long time.
:auiqs.jpg:

sooooooooooo.... you have no refudiation, 'eh?

not to the video that parnas provided showing how he was seated across from donny?

not to the specific part where donny told him to 'take her out'?

not about any of the texts where it was discussed where she was at the time, & to continue to track her?

not about how she testified about being told in the middle of the night to leave ukraine immediately ?

not one.??? guess all you gots is an emoji. pretty weak, duuuuuuuuuuude... pretty weak.

Ha ha ha, desperate deflections are easily seen, you know you have nothing, thus open every cabinet of accusations real or imagined against Trump. It doesn't work with me.

How come YOU completely ignore post 92, where I showed that BOTH Ukraine Presidents stated clearly they were NOT pressured by President Trump, that there was no Quid Pro-pro. No investigation ever happened, and ALL the Military money was released before the end of fiscal year. No laws were broken.........

It appears you are flailing all over the place with your dishonest diversions, while not admitting that the Lefticrats such as the miserable Schiff presented ZERO evidence of any actual lawbreaking (No laws were mentioned broken in the Impeachment charges), it is clear you are not interested in the pursuit of truth.
Yup. It's a big nothin!

Weekly Trump Report Card: Stage set for Middle East peace plan and impeachment acquittal.

we shall see. perhaps john bolton will shed some light 'eh? :popcorn:

schiff made it clear at the beginning of that parody that it was 'an essence' of the phone call, & not verbatim. speaking of which, why did donny say what he released was the 'transcript' of that 'perfect' call, but was actually only an edited memorandum that stated it wasn't 'verbatim'?

It was an "essence" of the call? Seriously? What does that mean exactly? That it has a "whiff" of truth in it along with a whole lot of total bullshit? Shiff lied! He does so quite often. In this case his lies were exposed when Trump released the transcript.

& it wasn't a transcript. that is still hidden away. it was a mem-or-an-dum. edited with ellipses. those are the little ... you see when sentences are cut off at the beginning or the end omitting words & with possible context missing.

PAGE ONE:

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Do you have proof that the transcript is fake?

never said it was fake. i said edited. it contains ellipses. do you know what those are?

& do you know what 'verbatim' means?

Forum List

Back