Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
Shattered i'm still waiting for proof, irrefuteable proof of his guilt on anything.

OCA, since when do you have to be guilty of anything in order to be a jerk or a cad? You don't have to break the laws in order to be a jerk...

OCA said:
So I guess that everyone will ignore the fact that under oath in court in 1993 the Schindlers testified that they had encouraged Mr. Schiavo to see other women. Now he's being crucified for it....the definition of this? Hypocricy.

An obvious attempt by the family to distract him enough to forget about Terri so the family could step it. It failed AND allowed another woman into his life. Something tells me that she wasn't too happy about Terri being alive either. That green eyed monster got her.

OCA said:
So I guess that everyone will ignore the fact that under oath in court in 1993 the Schindlers testified that they had encouraged Mr. Schiavo to see other women. Now he's being crucified for it....the definition of this? Hypocricy.

You and DK should go out for drinks adn pool while I visit my lawyer. :mad:

dilloduck said:
An obvious attempt by the family to distract him enough to forget about Terri so the family could step it. It failed AND allowed another woman into his life. Something tells me that she wasn't too happy about Terri being alive either. That green eyed monster got her.

If I had to guess , I would think that Guido. . . er Michael , has a life insurance policy on his "wife" and she needed to be dead to collect . His actions with the family have been pretty shitty no matter how they acted . His attitude through this entire circus has been suspect at the very least and would have been enough for me to have helped him meet the "big red horned one" a long time ago if it was my sister .

MyName said:
You and DK should go out for drinks adn pool while I visit my lawyer. :mad:

No really KL, what do you think about the fact that they encouraged him to do that? I mean the people you would not want to know the most are giving you the green light.

No really, OCA

This whole fucking issue has opened my eyes in regards to my perfect marriage and where I stand and how safe i might NOT be should I get sick again.

You and my husband have traded places it seems. When I was on the board before you were a loose cannon. Now he is. Scary shit.

no1tovote4 said:
OCA, since when do you have to be guilty of anything in order to be a jerk or a cad? You don't have to break the laws in order to be a jerk...

No i'm not saying guilty of a crime but just guilty of being a jerk. So far from conservatives i'm just seeing them using the same tactics as libs have used for years.....SMEAR AND DEFAME YOUR OPPONENT AT ALL COSTS.

MyName said:
No really, OCA

This whole fucking issue has opened my eyes in regards to my perfect marriage and where I stand and how safe i might NOT be should I get sick again.

You and my husband have traded places it seems. When I was on the board before you were a loose cannon. Now he is. Scary shit.

No i'm still a loose fucking cannon, ask anyone. I'm just drinking and using barbituates alot lately, mood control :teeth:

dilloduck said:

You know that ain't it Dillo :tinfoil:

They obviously thought it would never get this far, now that little bit of testimony is coming back and biting them in the ass.

Jealous? Of a terminally brain dead woman? Are you serious with this stuff?

whatever. then I guess you and dk really WILL enjoy that drink.

MyName said:
whatever. then I guess you and dk really WILL enjoy that drink.

KL am I sensing a little anger here? From you it can't be! :bat:

I plead innocence! I'm just stating and providing written record, i'm not passing judgement one way or another.

MyName said:
No really, OCA

right, you didn't BOTHER to read the whole damn thing. You automatically ASSUMED that my one or two sentences defined my entire being. You didn't bother at all to see that I was defending the marital responsibilities of the spouse, even though it also ended up defending someone you automatically assumed was guilty of abusing his wife. So because of that proximity, you now ASSUME that you're in some sort of danger from me and that your 'perfect marriage' because I defended something that I firmly believe is also YOUR responsibility were I to end up incapacitated also. But no, you focus on the individual issue instead of the big picture and how it affects us all. You let that individual issue define EVERYTHING about our life as if I'm that person and would do the same things to you even though I NEVER intimated that in the slightest. Keep going on those wild assumptions and jumped to conclusions without seeing everything but those things you want to.

MyName said:
yeah, i'm a real loose cannon. not.

Oh youre not? Check out what people have asked me insofar as what the fuck happened to you? You used to debate fairly and well, and now youre just a goddamned loose cannon. Its there in black and white DUANE.

I have had my fill of this.

Screw off

Everyone i'm gonna close this thread for reasons better left unmentioned. If y'all wanna discuss Schiavo's girlfriend again feel free to open a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back