Schiavo's Other Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an interview with the Florida Baptist Witness newspaper, Felos claimed Michael “deeply loves Terri” despite his affair.

“I think it's hard-hearted to say to somebody whose spouse has Alzheimer's, or whose spouse has had some catastrophic accident, that they are consigned to a life of loneliness and then can't form other relationships," Felos said. "That's a moral judgment and you know, I think people have different views on it."

The Schindlers say that Michael's actions during the trial prove otherwise:

Michael has provided Terri with no therapy or rehabilitative treatment since 1991 and no tests since 1993.
* Terri's teeth have not been cleaned since 1995 and she had 5 teeth extracted in 2004 as a result.

* Terri has been prohibited by Michael from going outdoors since 2000. She is not allowed to have music or flowers and cards and holiday decorations are taken down soon after the Schindler family puts them up.

* Michael has routinely denied Terri's parents medical information, violating a court order and they were taken off approved visitor lists for a total of 8 months from 2001 through 2004.

* Michael has frequently prohibited a Catholic priest from visiting Terri and offering her a blessing or communion.

* Michael melted down Terri's wedding ring to have one made for himself and had her cats euthanized even though the Schindlers offered to care for them.

http://66.195.16.55/bio736.html

I'm well aware she's dead.. Your post confuses me.

Just a bit of info for the people that think he's a saint.

Shattered said:
I'm well aware she's dead.. Your post confuses me.

Just a bit of info for the people that think he's a saint.

You are posting like this has 'standing.' The poor woman is dead. I think the man she chose for her husband is a cad, in the sense that when he chose to move on, he would not turn his 'wife' over to a family that WAS willing to deal with her, the way she was.

MyName said:
Let me briefly explain why I wont 'go there' with you dillo.

My first husband did nothing but cheat on me and beat me. To this day I still suffer the results of his beatings in the form of 2 breaks in my spine, cracking in my jaw from a fracture that never healed, degenerative disk disease from the breaks in my spine...not to mention the emotional trauma (which is worse) of knowing that the man that I chose to spend my life with only thought of me as a punching bag. Wait. Scratch that. He also considered me to be lower than dirt with no feelings....I guess. I mean what other reason can there be to sleep wiht other women while we're married.

Do I demonize any scum for sleeping around on their spouse? Fuck yes I do.
Im likely to change my views on homosexuality before I change my views on this and you could talk to palerider Im sure about how quick I might be to stand next to him 'and shoot the goddamned fags'. Not very likely.

I am SO against any type of defense for an abuser or a cheater that Im not speaking to my second husband at this time since he seems to find it to be something that 'everyone does'. Speaks volumes for my confidence level in this marriage as well I guess.

Any more questions youd like to ask me?

Probably, but not regarding this issue. Believe it or not I was merely trying to ascertain what you were trying to say. I was interested and cared so I asked further questions. I'm sorry for my inability to "get it" without you having to go into great detail. Thank you for your clarification and I'm sorry that you went through hell.

Kathianne said:
You are posting like this has 'standing.' The poor woman is dead. I think the man she chose for her husband is a cad, in the sense that when he chose to move on, he would not turn his 'wife' over to a family that WAS willing to deal with her, the way she was.

'Cad" is putting it mildly, and he's guilty of a hell of a lot more than that. What do you have against my posting bits I think are worthy of posting?

Shattered said:
'Cad" is putting it mildly, and he's guilty of a hell of a lot more than that. What do you have against my posting bits I think are worthy of posting?

:wtf: Are you speaking about?

dilloduck said:
Probably, but not regarding this issue. Believe it or not I was merely trying to ascertain what you were trying to say. I was interested and cared so I asked further questions. I'm sorry for my inability to "get it" without you having to go into great detail. Thank you for your clarification and I'm sorry that you went through hell.

Eh, I tend to get pissy about anything regarding spousal abuse and cheating...especially when I feel that Im not being heard. Ignore my pissiness with you - it really wasnt directed at you as much as it was Smarter. Sorry bout that

MyName said:
Eh, I tend to get pissy about anything regarding spousal abuse and cheating...especially when I feel that Im not being heard. Ignore my pissiness with you - it really wasnt directed at you as much as it was Smarter. Sorry bout that

np---I have my moments too--ask anybody here :cof:

Shattered said:

Shattered i'm still waiting for proof, irrefuteable proof of his guilt on anything.

So I guess that everyone will ignore the fact that under oath in court in 1993 the Schindlers testified that they had encouraged Mr. Schiavo to see other women. Now he's being crucified for it....the definition of this? Hypocricy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back