Scathing Letter Reveals Tension Among New York Democrats Over Migrant Crisis

Because they are breaking the law and incentivizing more illegals.

No they haven't.

Illegals have been a problem for decades. This most recent NY thing is just more of the same.

They are republican and Democrat policies...or laws rather and they refuse to change them.

Yes, illegals have been a problem for a long time, but it's worse now, and you know it, but you won't acknowledge it.

1) what about it sucks?

As I posted before...

"About half of all illegals in America today arrived legally and overstayed their VISAs and you think their is nothing wrong with the law?"

2) haha no trump had an agreement with Mexico, a stay on Mexico policy that xiden tossed…the chaos we are seeing now would be avoided if xiden keep the trump policies…there is no comparison

You should look at crossings in 2019 and 2020.

Evidently it wasn't working.

Congress can’t force xiden to enforce the law

He isn't breaking laws. Asylum seekers are pouring in and Congress sits in their hands because lobbyist keep it that way.

3) no…not as you described, that sounds like a law enforcement problem. What sort of law could congress pass to deal with over states visas, that doesn’t already exist?
That's not my job but I would think limiting the number and process that provide more accountability.

As I posted before...

You should look at crossings in 2019 and 2020.

Evidently it wasn't working.

He isn't breaking laws. Asylum seekers are pouring in and Congress sits in their hands because lobbyist keep it that way.

That's not my job but I would think limiting the number and process that provide more accountability.
1) what about it? I addressed that comment...why isn't xiden enforcing the law and removing them when their visas expired?
2) i did, they were lower in 2019 and 2020 then now, NYC wasn't in this crisis then

3) I didn't say he was breaking any laws, I said he wasn't enforcing the law....as you highlighted for us with this comment "About half of all illegals in America today arrived legally and overstayed their VISAs and you think their is nothing wrong with the law?"

4) I know it's not your job, once again you describe a law enforcment issue...not a Congress one. Xiden Admin can limit the number of visas, Xiden's admin is running the process...

They just want more money.

They could care less about the immigration problem, and care even less about the border states that only gave them a taste of the crisis their party has fostered over the years and celebrate.

ah....yep. Nary a peep when they expect TX NM AZ CA to handle tens of millions of them over a three year period.

1) what about it? I addressed that comment...why isn't xiden enforcing the law and removing them when their visas expired?

Probably for the same reason nobody else has.

2) i did, they were lower in 2019 and 2020 then now, NYC wasn't in this crisis then

Yes, but not by much and they went up toward the end of Trump's presidency which shows what he was doing doesn't work.

3) I didn't say he was breaking any laws, I said he wasn't enforcing the law....as you highlighted for us with this comment "About half of all illegals in America today arrived legally and overstayed their VISAs and you think their is nothing wrong with the law?"

So no modern president has enforced the laws. Do you think all illegals in US happened in the last 3 years?

The come seeking amnesty, the come with VISAs and most of all they come for jobs.

Hell, in the red are I love in the farmers had vote Trump signs in the interstate side of their crop circles and we're building housing for illegals on the back side with big hand painted "trabajo" signs with arrows in between.

4) I know it's not your job, once again you describe a law enforcment issue...not a Congress one. Xiden Admin can limit the number of visas, Xiden's admin is running the process...
No president has. That is why we need Congress to legislate it.

Why are republicans so averse to legislation? Their politicians don't do it and their voters don't want it. It's odd.

No, I don't vote for DemoKKKrats and I don't live in a "sanctuary" state or city. You do, and now you're failing to do your part.
I don't. I love in a deep red part of the state.

I don't agree with areas that have sanctuary laws but I fully support their constitutional right to have them.

Country is going to "hell in handbasket".

March 2021 I opened a "safer" IRA (more bonds). It is down ~17% under this chowderhead over these ~3 yrs (after the Trump good was ended when 51 Executive orders kicked in).
House value tracks right along....down nearly 17% from the Trump peak.

Yet these DemWitted Lunatics post thread after thread touting the great economy? where?

So essentially a bill to build a wall...plus the other stuff.

I would veto it too. The wall is dumb.

Thats' why the Elite don't build walls around their compounds or Gated driveways or lock doors and windows at night. you sick twisted ignorant dumb OX.

Thats' why the Elite don't build walls around their compounds or Gated driveways or lock doors and windows at night. you sick twisted ignorant dumb OX.
Lol, comparing fences and walls of a house to a wall across our southern border.

You poor dupe.

Probably for the same reason nobody else has.

Yes, but not by much and they went up toward the end of Trump's presidency which shows what he was doing doesn't work.

So no modern president has enforced the laws. Do you think all illegals in US happened in the last 3 years?

The come seeking amnesty, the come with VISAs and most of all they come for jobs.

Hell, in the red are I love in the farmers had vote Trump signs in the interstate side of their crop circles and we're building housing for illegals on the back side with big hand painted "trabajo" signs with arrows in between.

No president has. That is why we need Congress to legislate it.

Why are republicans so averse to legislation? Their politicians don't do it and their voters don't want it. It's odd.
hahah

wrong...we never had these problems to this level under any other modern President....you keep saying that, but the numbers don't add up. You keep defending Xiden.

The GOP isn't adverse to legislation...they have proposed it, XIden has vowed to veto it

Biden promises to veto any House GOP bill on border enforcement​

Why is Xiden not enforcing the law, and vowing to veto any legislation?

hahah

wrong...we never had these problems to this level under any other modern President....you keep saying that, but the numbers don't add up. You keep defending Xiden.

I have never said that.

The GOP isn't adverse to legislation...they have proposed it, XIden has vowed to veto it

Biden promises to veto any House GOP bill on border enforcement​

Why is Xiden not enforcing the law, and vowing to veto any legislation?
Because it includes language for a border wall.

Forum List

Back