Scathing Letter Reveals Tension Among New York Democrats Over Migrant Crisis

So essentially a bill to build a wall...plus the other stuff.

I would veto it too. The wall is dumb.

A completed wall would be an effective tool.
Why be against something that the people who know more about it than you or I are in favor of?

Yup, just as I said, massive spike right after the election.

Why did you vote for that? And, more importantly, why aren't you doing your part now?
What about the spike before the election?

Why did you vote for that? What policy did he change from Obama that cause the increase?

I didn't vote for that. I had no idea at the time that Republicans would offer free rides and goodie bags to immigrants. Lol, what idiots. It plays out like a recruitment poster. No wonder they scrambled to the border.

What about the spike before the election?

Why did you vote for that? What policy did he change from Obama that cause the increase?

I didn't vote for that. I had no idea at the time that Republicans would offer free rides and goodie bags to immigrants. Lol, what idiots. It plays out like a recruitment poster. No wonder they scrambled to the border.

^^^This is what being in a cult does to you, people. Don't do it.

A completed wall would be an effective tool.
Why be against something that the people who know more about it than you or I are in favor of?

I disagree. As long as they can get jobs immigrants will go under, over, through or find non walled areas.

Plus it has legal implications, would be expensive and would likely never be finished because Dems don't want the wall.

^^^This is what being in a cult does to you, people. Don't do it.
So you don't know what Trump changed to have the increase in immigrants toward the end of his presidency?

If Trump had won again, who knows where we would be? Maybe worse then Biden.

Did you want Trump impeached for his failure on immigration compared to Obama or is this just political fodder for you?

So you don't know what Trump changed to have the increase in immigrants toward the end of his presidency?

If Trump had won again, who knows where we would be? Maybe worse then Biden.

Did you want Trump impeached for his failure on immigration compared to Obama or is this just political fodder for you?

Tell me about the MASSIVE spike in illegal immigration right after Biden was elected. It's in the graph you posted...

FT_23.01.09_BorderEncounters_1a.png

Tell me about the MASSIVE spike in illegal immigration right after Biden was elected. It's in the graph you posted...

FT_23.01.09_BorderEncounters_1a.png
Biden seeing a problem and taking care of business.

Funny how toward the end of Biden's term immigration is falling where for Trump is rose.

"Unlawful entries along the southern border have decreased 70% from their record highs since the end of Title 42 on May 11, according the Department of Homeland Security."

Because they are breaking the law and incentivizing more illegals.

No they haven't.

Illegals have been a problem for decades. This most recent NY thing is just more of the same.

They are republican and Democrat policies...or laws rather and they refuse to change them.

Nice try. Nobody is buying it.

The spike wasn't when Biden had won. It was before that.

He did not tell illegals to come. He told amnesty seekers to come.

He has been a pretty decent president.

Yeah. The election was stolen for sure. With all the control Dems have enjoyed the last 3 years it will be rigged way worse.

Don't be a cuckold. Why stand in line to vote while Democrats point and snicker about your standing in line to vote in an election that will be stolen?

Show those Dems you have some dignity. Stay home.
He told them to surge the border in the democrat debate. No, I will stand in line and vote for Trump, for the third time.

I disagree. As long as they can get jobs immigrants will go under, over, through or find non walled areas.

Plus it has legal implications, would be expensive and would likely never be finished because Dems don't want the wall.

So if you limit the way people can enter illegally, that's not going to help?
I don't think anyone believes for a minute that a wall would stop illegal immigration, but it's simple common sense to see that a well built completed wall would be an effective tool in helping those charged with securing our border.
Why the left fights this is beyond me. It's no wonder people say that Dimocrats are for open borders.

Funny how toward the end of Biden's term immigration is falling where for Trump is rose.

"Unlawful entries along the southern border have decreased 70% from their record highs since the end of Title 42 on May 11, according the Department of Homeland Security."

Now you're being dishonest. Your article is from over two months ago. The flood has been picking up again.

Migrant Crossings on the Rise Again at U.S. Border​

Authorities say human smugglers are guiding migrants to some of the hottest and most isolated stretches of the Arizona desert as temperatures soar​

So if you limit the way people can enter illegally, that's not going to help?

Not as much as addressing VISA and amnesty laws and especially employers.

Plus remember, the wall was never intended to go across the entries border so besides simply using home Depot tools to get through, they can around..

I don't think anyone believes for a minute that a wall would stop illegal immigration, but it's simple common sense to see that a well built completed wall would be an effective tool in helping those charged with securing our border.
Why the left fights this is beyond me. It's no wonder people say that Dimocrats are for open borders.
How many starving illegals with nothing to lose do you think a wall would stop?

We need to remove the incentives not throw down more obstacles.

You ignorant dumb OX. Any real drop (not fabricated spinning LibStain BS) was due to 110F heat. It will shoot back up in OCT maybe SEPT. btw: a drop 200K to 70K is still out of wack.

You ignorant dumb OX. Any real drop (not fabricated spinning LibStain BS) was due to 110F heat. It will shoot back up in OCT maybe SEPT. btw: a drop 200K to 70K is still out of wack.
Ahhh, it was the weather!

Good grief.

Not as much as addressing VISA and amnesty laws and especially employers.

Plus remember, the wall was never intended to go across the entries border so besides simply using home Depot tools to get through, they can around..

How many starving illegals with nothing to lose do you think a wall would stop?

We need to remove the incentives not throw down more obstacles.

I'm all for jailing employers who knowingly hire illegals, and I'm all for ending or radically changing our amnesty laws. What do you think the chances are that Dimocrat lawmakers would vote to change amnesty laws? I would give the chances a big ZERO!!

Yes, SOME illegals would manage to climb, or destroy some elements of a wall, but as a border patrol agent said, a wall gives them time to respond to individuals trying to get through.

I'm all for jailing employers who knowingly hire illegals, and I'm all for ending or radically changing our amnesty laws. What do you think the chances are that Dimocrat lawmakers would vote to change amnesty laws? I would give the chances a big ZERO!!

Maybe. They might do it if their aren't things they don't want attached to that bill.

At the very least, if republicans submitted such a bill and it reasonable, and Dems voted against it, it would be a black mark in my eyes...which isntu reason to submit bills even if they expect to get rejected.

A VISA change likely won't ever be introduced by either party because AG, processing plants, and construction lobbyists would spend big money to make sure it didn't happen.

Yes, SOME illegals would manage to climb, or destroy some elements of a wall, but as a border patrol agent said, a wall gives them time to respond to individuals trying to get through.
The wall certainly would have some impact, I just don't think it is as effective as stopping the incentives for illegals. Plus, like I have said, it was never planned to go all the way across the border, it's expensive and their are legal implications.

Forum List

Back