Scarborough Gives A Double Facepalm And "Oh Sweet Jesus" To Another Willard Fail

I think what they were saying has a lot of Merit - particularly Rendell. Mitt Romney has remade himself to lock down the right wing base. Instead of running on his record, he's running against everything that he was successful at in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, it's true - a moderate cannot get elected as a Republican. The party has gotten completely taken over by the far right and are systematically purging anyone near the center, calling them "RINOs". A prime example of this would be Mike Castle in Delaware, He was a really good governor and Congressman, but when he ran for Senate, most of his support base took the race for granted as the right wing ran a complete psycho against him. She won the primary, then lost a very winnable election to the Democrat in November. Castle would have won that election hands down. But he was too moderate and had to be purged. And he's not unique. The farther the Republican party shifts to the right, the more they are going to lose. It won't be long before someone else - probably the Libertarian or Constitution party start to draw away support from them. And even though I am far closer in philosophy to the Democrats than to the Republicans, I actually fear their becoming too powerful in the wake of the Republican self destruction. Lord Acton was absolutely correct - power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Evferywhere around the nation where you see one party or the other with total control of a city or state year after year, decade after decade, corruption ensues. We NEED an effective and reasonable opposition to keep those in control UNDER control. The Republican party has lost that in their own midst, and as a result, the country is going to lose it in them.

On the other hand, i have seen plenty of republicans point out Mitt Romney's failings, even if they plan to cast that vote anyway.

I have never once seen such a thing. Right wingers admitting that "one of theirs" is an idiot is blasphemy in their brainwashed mentality.
Care to show some examples? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
oh dear, because the Republicans aren't like liberal Democrats that means they have been taken over by the far right..

and the Democrat party has been taken over by the damn commies, so what's your beef:lol:

Oh, I get it now! Progressives think we're just like them and take our cues from news people! That's how hive-minded people think and they must think we're like them

Of course not! No one left, moderate or center believes you and others who post here take your cues from news people. We know you take your cues and get your talking points from Limbaugh, Hannity and other right wing commentators on AM Radio and Faux 'News' - not journalists they, not a one.

I think what they were saying has a lot of Merit - particularly Rendell. Mitt Romney has remade himself to lock down the right wing base. Instead of running on his record, he's running against everything that he was successful at in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, it's true - a moderate cannot get elected as a Republican. The party has gotten completely taken over by the far right and are systematically purging anyone near the center, calling them "RINOs". A prime example of this would be Mike Castle in Delaware, He was a really good governor and Congressman, but when he ran for Senate, most of his support base took the race for granted as the right wing ran a complete psycho against him. She won the primary, then lost a very winnable election to the Democrat in November. Castle would have won that election hands down. But he was too moderate and had to be purged. And he's not unique. The farther the Republican party shifts to the right, the more they are going to lose. It won't be long before someone else - probably the Libertarian or Constitution party start to draw away support from them. And even though I am far closer in philosophy to the Democrats than to the Republicans, I actually fear their becoming too powerful in the wake of the Republican self destruction. Lord Acton was absolutely correct - power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Evferywhere around the nation where you see one party or the other with total control of a city or state year after year, decade after decade, corruption ensues. We NEED an effective and reasonable opposition to keep those in control UNDER control. The Republican party has lost that in their own midst, and as a result, the country is going to lose it in them.

Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.Isanybodyreadingdoughydumbutt'swallofwords?Ionlyaskbecauseitstrikesmeasbeingprettyunlikelytahtanybodywouldwastemuchtimereadingtheploddinghacklibspredictablelibshit.

Oh, I get it now! Progressives think we're just like them and take our cues from news people! That's how hive-minded people think and they must think we're like them

You DO - Sean Hanity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Matt Drudge, Charles Krauthammer...... Need I go on?

Of course not! No one left, moderate or center believes you and others who post here take your cues from news people. We know you take your cues and get your talking points from Limbaugh, Hannity and other right wing commentators on AM Radio and Faux 'News' - not journalists they, not a one.

ummmhummm, who starts thread like these all the time?
you people crack me up, all you do is project what you all do:lol:

On the other hand, i have seen plenty of republicans point out Mitt Romney's failings, even if they plan to cast that vote anyway.

I have never once seen such a thing. Right wingers admitting that "one of theirs" is an idiot is blasphemy in their brainwashed mentality.
Care to show some examples? :eusa_think:

There are a few on both sides who criticize the candidate they will vote for but also realize the one they won't vote for has MORE failings than the one they will vote for.

I'm not a lockstep Obama supporter and I have made some comments against him. There is a republican supporter who sounds like he won't vote for Romney (with all his criticisms of him) but SAYS he is going to.

We are on this forum and you can see our comments there particularly under the Official 2012 Election thread.

You DO - Sean Hanity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Matt Drudge, Charles Krauthammer...... Need I go on?

Please do.

This list is not monolithic. But you can't help yourself....can you ?

Please do.

This list is not monolithic. But you can't help yourself....can you ?

DoughyDumbutt thinks that ANY group of conservative alternatives to the Wickedly and Undeniably and Savagely Biased LIBERAL Main Stream Media somehow makes THEIR outrageous and constant liberal bias acceptable.

The hack Libs are such plodding dorks.

^ this is a hive mind in action.

Progs are fed their daily thinking points and he cannot come to terms with the fact that Conservatives are not at all like that

Don't believe me?

Watch: What did Obama mean when he said "You didn't build that!"

Forum List

Back