Scarborough Gives A Double Facepalm And "Oh Sweet Jesus" To Another Willard Fail

Here's the clearest one I've heard. They are chanting Ryan! and Mitten says, wait a minute and tries to get them to chant ROMNEY ryan!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dcXwCpBOM]Mitt Romney Tries Unsuccessfully to Lead a Chant of Romney-Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

Even the Huffington Post reporter say's they are yelling Romney.
Yes, they are yelling Romney.
Listen to the very last chant, they are saying Romney.
This is hilarious !!!!!

This is hilarious !!!!!
What's hilarious is how you keep lying by saying the HuffPo reporter says they are yelling Romney.

You must be quite desperate.

Poor mitten.

This is hilarious !!!!!
What's hilarious is how you keep lying by saying the HuffPo reporter says they are yelling Romney.

Poor mitten.

Read it for yourself Ravi
Right from the huffington Post a reporter called the huffington post,it doesn't say who the reporter was.

Joe Scarborough Reacts To Romney-Ryan Chant: 'Sweet Jesus' (VIDEO)

Last edited:
This is hilarious !!!!!

Poor mitten.

Right from the huffington Post a reporter called the huffington post,it doesn't say who the reporter was.

Your denial of what your own ears hear is quite sad.

Poor mitten.

It's your own ears, what is in denial.
Just dismiss what the reporter said,who was right there. :lol:

Poor Peach. Your misguided loyality is sort of admirable. Too bad that Ohio audience couldn't be as blindly loyal.

This is hilarious !!!!!

Poor mitten.

Wrong. The article update doesn't say the person was a reporter from the Huffington Post, only that he was a reporter. For all I know it could be a reporter from World Net Daily.

Only read the first page and that was just the usual rw's trying desperately to deflect from the subject of the thread with insults and name calling.

Face it rw's - Romney is pretty much a failure.

The one thing he does well is kill US companies and US jobs.

Around USMB, that's known as pulling a "luddly". :eusa_whistle:

Poor mitten.

Wrong. The article update doesn't say the person was a reporter from the Huffington Post, only that he was a reporter. For all I know it could be a reporter from World Net Daily.

Huffington post sight and yes it says it's a reporter and yes, it does not say who the reporter works for.
My bad - for assuming that it was a Huffington reporter.
Maybe the reporter knew that Huffington Post would be the only ones who would report the update and correction.
The main thing is that the people are saying Romney and not Ryan.
Romney wanted them to include Ryan.

Huffington post sight and yes it says it's a reporter and yes, it does not say who the reporter works for.
My bad - for assuming that it was a Huffington reporter.
Maybe the reporter knew that Huffington Post would be the only ones who would report the update and correction.
The main thing is that the people are saying Romney and not Ryan.
Romney wanted them to include Ryan.

Or maybe he just happened to be standing in a spot where the two people in the crowd who were chanting, "Romney...Romney" happened to be. It's pretty clear that the crowd at large was in fact chanting "Ryan...Ryan" like everyone else seems to hear, but who knows what this reporter heard, or even whether he had his hearing checked recently.

Poor Peach. Your misguided loyalty is sort of admirable. Too bad that Ohio audience couldn't be as blindly loyal.

News for you Bodecea, I'm not loyal to any politician. I am loyal to the truth and facts and the Constitution.
I consider myself to be a constitutionalist. I'm a registered independent and I am angry about both parties, like many in this country.
I vote for who I think would be best for our Country and I don't think that President Obama is best qualified to run the country.
It is also not lying about the reporter, when the reporter was not identified. The person could work for Huffington Post or for some other news organization.
Assuming is not lying.
It just seemed reasonable that the who ever the reporter is, might have worked for the Huffington Post.Still could be for all we know. Maybe the person works for the local news.

Seems to me that they were, yelling Romney, Romney,sounds like loyalty to me.

579750_503001639719781_364759322_n.jpg

Poor Peach. Your misguided loyalty is sort of admirable. Too bad that Ohio audience couldn't be as blindly loyal.

News for you Bodecea, I'm not loyal to any politician. I am loyal to the truth and facts and the Constitution.
I consider myself to be a constitutionalist. I'm a registered independent and I am angry about both parties, like many in this country.
I vote for who I think would be best for our Country and I don't think that President Obama is best qualified to run the country.
It is also not lying about the reporter, when the reporter was not identified. The person could work for Huffington Post or for some other news organization.
Assuming is not lying.
It just seemed reasonable that the who ever the reporter is, might have worked for the Huffington Post.Still could be for all we know. Maybe the person works for the local news.

Seems to me that they were, yelling Romney, Romney,sounds like loyalty to me.

Seems to me that anyone who actually listened to that tape....would recognise the sound of "Ryan" as opposed to "Romney". You'd think.

It's clear as a bell that they are chanting Romney, Romney.

A reporter who attended the event contacted The Huffington Post to say that the crowd was chanting Romney's name, not Ryan's, and that Romney added his running mate's name to the chant, not the other way around.

You all just refuse to admit that,even your ears a biased. :)

Then you need to have your ears checked. Oh, and why does Scarborough react like he did then?

Because he was embarrassed for Romney. Joe has been upset for a while. He is a republican and Mika is a democrat and she is always terrorizing him about Romney.

OMG!!! A Joe Scarborough Double Face palm! I don't even think he did that when he announced Chris Steven was murdered! This is fucking serious

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back