Scarborough Gives A Double Facepalm And "Oh Sweet Jesus" To Another Willard Fail

A MASSIVE crowd of enthusiastic Obama supporters measured in the dozens showed up at a recent Obama campaign stop.
No one can match the deafening cheers of the MASSIVE crowds for Willard as he leads them along.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded]Joe Scarborough reacts to Romney clip - 'Sweet Jesus' - YouTube[/ame]

You almost have to feel sorry for real conservatives like Scarborough, from the ultra right wing mockery and disaster today's GOP have become.

While everyone else LOL's at another Willard fail, Scarborough, like all other real conservatives, can only look on in horror.

Scarborough cries ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’ as Romney fails to lead chant | The Raw Story

What Ed Rendell says is so true. Romney deserted who he is to appease the far right, and now he is stuck in a very bad place. Had he stuck to being who he was and told the far right to deal with him for who he is, he might be winning this thing. Instead he is finished.

We dont see Obama doing this because you cant with a crowd of 20

obamastlouis_Q_20081018135311.jpg

"Who cares what Scarborough thinks" in 3, 2, 1.......

or

"He's a RINO"

I watch him every morning. He is Spot On. And he predicted that he would be called a "RINO" for pointing out Mitt is a huge loser. He figured weanies like u would step up to the plate and join the Mittster...:clap2:

:eusa_eh:

You caught me. My quotes were serious and show my love for the Mittster.

You DO - Sean Hanity, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Matt Drudge, Charles Krauthammer...... Need I go on?

Please do.

This list is not monolithic. But you can't help yourself....can you ?

DoughyDumbutt thinks that ANY group of conservative alternatives to the Wickedly and Undeniably and Savagely Biased LIBERAL Main Stream Media somehow makes THEIR outrageous and constant liberal bias acceptable.

The hack Libs are such plodding dorks.

The statement was that conservastives don't take their cues from the news like liberals do, moron. The fact is, you will not find an original thought from most message board conservatives. Everything you read from the right on message boards comes nearly verbatem from Fox, Drudge, or Limbaugh.

Ol Mitt sure does have charisma.

Perhaps not, but he has character and that is the major difference between Obama and Romney. Ones a smooth talker and ones a man of action.

How can one claim that a guy who contradicts liteally EVERYTHING he says depending on the crowd he is standing in front of has "character"? Mitt's a weasel who will pander to whomever he has to to get elected. His problem is that unlike conservatives, moderates and liberals are aware of the existence of a thing called "video tape".

You want to see character? In 2008, while running for the nomination, Senator Barack Obama said "Under my administration, if we have actionable intelligence on high value Al Qaeda targets (read OBL) in Pakistan, and the Pakistanis are unwilling or unable to act on it, we will". He was attacked on this statement by EVERYONE on the right and even some of his rivals on the left - including his now Vice President and Secretary of State. He didn't pull back on the statement, but stood firm on it no matter who he was standing in front of. And THIS was the policy that resulted int he death of Osama bin Laden. Example 2 - again, in the 2008 campaign, but later, after he'd won the nomination. On a meet and greet, Obama was approached by a man who claimed he was a plumber who ran a small business, and earned just over $250K per year, and who challenged Obama over his plans to allow the tax cuts for that group to expire. Obama looked him straight in the eye and explained to him why he felt it was necessary and good for America, then shook that man's hand and said to him, "I know I'm not going to get your vote, but I want you to know, I'll be working for you if I'm elected." THAT is character. The man's not perfect - no man is. But pandering doesn't show character. Saying what you really mean no matter who the audience is shows character.

You almost have to feel sorry for real conservatives like Scarborough, from the ultra right wing mockery and disaster today's GOP have become.

While everyone else LOL's at another Willard fail, Scarborough, like all other real conservatives, can only look on in horror.

Scarborough cries ‘Oh, sweet Jesus!’ as Romney fails to lead chant | The Raw Story

What Ed Rendell says is so true. Romney deserted who he is to appease the far right, and now he is stuck in a very bad place. Had he stuck to being who he was and told the far right to deal with him for who he is, he might be winning this thing. Instead he is finished.

The problem is, if he'd stuck to who he was and told the far right to deal with him for who he is, he never would have won the nomination. The only way Mitt Romney could become President (and he's ruined that with this campaign) would have been to switch parties and run as a Democrat in 2016. But he's destroyed any possibility of doing that by his flip-flopping performance now. He's still got a whisper of a chance - if Obama somehow crashes and burns in the debates (not highly likely) - but he'd have had a better shot if he left the Republican party to the Tea Party and moved on.

lmao. how embarrassing. and how utterly dumb to need to have crowd cheer your name before your running mate's name. when you're introduced mitt, people probably will cheer, but you don't introduce someone else and then ask they cheer your name first.

fail

Please do.

This list is not monolithic. But you can't help yourself....can you ?

DoughyDumbutt thinks that ANY group of conservative alternatives to the Wickedly and Undeniably and Savagely Biased LIBERAL Main Stream Media somehow makes THEIR outrageous and constant liberal bias acceptable.

The hack Libs are such plodding dorks.

The statement was that conservastives don't take their cues from the news like liberals do, moron. The fact is, you will not find an original thought from most message board conservatives. Everything you read from the right on message boards comes nearly verbatem from Fox, Drudge, or Limbaugh.

:eusa_clap:

Only read the first page and that was just the usual rw's trying desperately to deflect from the subject of the thread with insults and name calling.

Face it rw's - Romney is pretty much a failure.

The one thing he does well is kill US companies and US jobs.

Forum List

Back