Scarborough Gives A Double Facepalm And "Oh Sweet Jesus" To Another Willard Fail

Not a Romney fan by any means, BUT maybe if we learned to accept awkward politicians, we might just get better elected officials.

Maybe every individual should re-evaluate the way he/she decides who to vote for????????

If Joe Scarborough FARTS is that newsworthy for leftists too? If a conservative utters the phrase,"Oh Jesus," should that make the 6:00 pm news? Liberals prove they're insane every single day. Who sits around guffawing it over the phrase, "Sweet Jesus," on a news cast?? LMFAO Who?? Fucking Goober libs.. OMG.. When I show some of my friends some of the shit the Zombie left say here they roll their eyes.. Hell, we even bet on just how funky ugly some of them really look in person..

Let liberals roll with their quack rant.. LOL

Scarborough is our Walter Cronkite, if he says it's bad, it must really be bad! Eeeek!

You liberals need to get a fucking life, volunteer at a soup kitchen, pull tires out of the vacant lot. You think this is the best use of your time?

If Joe Scarborough FARTS is that newsworthy for leftists too? If a conservative utters the phrase,"Oh Jesus," should that make the 6:00 pm news? Liberals prove they're insane every single day. Who sits around guffawing it over the phrase, "Sweet Jesus," on a news cast?? LMFAO Who?? Fucking Goober libs.. OMG.. When I show some of my friends some of the shit the Zombie left say here they roll their eyes.. Hell, we even bet on just how funky ugly some of them really look in person..

Are you really this dumb, or is it just an act?

Scarborough is our Walter Cronkite, if he says it's bad, it must really be bad! Eeeek!

You liberals need to get a fucking life, volunteer at a soup kitchen, pull tires out of the vacant lot. You think this is the best use of your time?

Frank, you've made 35,000+ posts on this site. I don't know if you're in the best position to question others on the use of their time.

Are you really this dumb, or is it just an act?

Has to be an act. Has to be. Look at the threads she starts and gets annihilated in. No one with a brain would continue doing it when she's made to look that dumb each time.

Has to be an act.

"Who cares what Scarborough thinks" in 3, 2, 1.......

or

"He's a RINO"

I watch him every morning. He is Spot On. And he predicted that he would be called a "RINO" for pointing out Mitt is a huge loser. He figured weanies like u would step up to the plate and join the Mittster...:clap2:

If only the left spent this much time on Obama's failures, lies and hypocracy.....

I think the nutters here more than cover that.

That's weird. I haven't seen one single thread on this forum where an Obama supporter points at his failings, hypocracy and lies.

I see plenty of non-supporters doing it, but it usually falls on deflective deaf ears from supporteers. I have the same trouble with friends. They onyl point at Mitt Romney, they never question the man they support. I gues that's par for the course.

On the other hand, i have seen plenty of republicans point out Mitt Romney's failings, even if they plan to cast that vote anyway.

Good for them. They can reflect on that after Romney loses the election.

When is the last time a US ambassador was murdered by a foreign mob? Who cares? Morning Joe with his face in his hands is big news to the left though? The world is upside down to liberals.

Forum List

Back