Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

Do you mean the so called terrorists who are defending their country?

Oh? What country is that, again?:eusa_whistle:

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Broadway-like production of the Islamic terrorist PLO.

I hate fatah what's your point? Hamas did nothing wrong, they got democratically elected and Israel and fatah played bullshit.

Evidently you didn't read the links and you still don't know Jackshit. The fighting was two-sided and vicious. There have been thousands of casualties and all you can say is you hate Fatah and you give Hamas a pass for their part in the violence and in how they carry out their duly elected responsibilities?

No there were not thousands of deaths, fatah leaders and their own military brigade realized the political unrest was started by fatah officials who refused to give up rule after losing elections, hence al aqsa brigades are disconnected from fatah now

Hamas did nothing wrong other than being an Osama bin Laden loving, IslamoNazi terrorist group that brainwashes little kids to blow up pizza parlors and schools filled with kids, and shoots about 9000 rockets at Israeli cities since 2001, while using their own civilians as shields, like cowards. And of course preach classic anti semtism and openly state the desire to commit genocide on Israelis both verbally and in writing. What's wrong with that? Hey, that's pretty normal stuff for Muslims! Heh heh heh!

Roudy the first Hamas sucide bombing Hamas committed was in response to the cave of patriarchs massacre. Committed by Baruch Goldstein who shot and killed 29 worshippers while they were praying.

Little kids? No one who did a sucide attack was a kid they were adults

You truly do know JackShit and with every post you add to your reputation for monumental ignorance:

"In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]

According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3] According to the Israel Defense Forces from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted."

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli

Roudy the first Hamas sucide bombing Hamas committed was in response to the cave of patriarchs massacre. Committed by Baruch Goldstein who shot and killed 29 worshippers while they were praying.

Geezus, you are dumber than I thought. Do you really think anybody is falling for the garbage and lies that comes out of you?

I'm certain TinHorn does.

You truly do know JackShit and with every post you add to your reputation for monumental ignorance:

"In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Palestinian militant groups have recruited minors to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian, especially during the Second Intifada. In some cases these attacks have been suicidal in nature. This deliberate involvement of children in armed conflict has been condemned by international organisations and certain Palestinian groups.[1][2]

According to the Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers "2004 Global Report on the Use of Child Soldiers", there were at least nine documented suicide attacks involving Palestinian minors between October 2000 and March 2004.[3] According to the Israel Defense Forces from September 2000 through 2003, 29 suicide attacks have been carried out by youth under the age of 18, 22 shootings attacks and attacks using explosive devices were carried out by youth under the age of and more than 40 youths under the age of 18 were involved in attempted suicide bombings that were thwarted."

Child suicide bombers in the Israeli

17 years old doesn't make you a child, I dont support sucidie bombings, but neither do I support fatah corruption

Yeah, these tree hugging faggots need to turn their boats around and head to Syria and help those people out.

YAH!!! YAH!!! whyn't those guys go to syria. they need to turn their boats around and go to syria. they need to sail west, circumnavigate the globe, and enter syria from the east.
HOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! tree huggin' faggots. that will catch them off guard.

they need to go to syria.

Why not motherfucker? Muslims killing Muslims is perfectly acceptable to you isn't it?:eusa_hand:

Evidently you didn't read the links and you still don't know Jackshit. The fighting was two-sided and vicious. There have been thousands of casualties and all you can say is you hate Fatah and you give Hamas a pass for their part in the violence and in how they carry out their duly elected responsibilities?

No there were not thousands of deaths, fatah leaders and their own military brigade realized the political unrest was started by fatah officials who refused to give up rule after losing elections, hence al aqsa brigades are disconnected from fatah now

That is true. Fatah lost the elections but refused to step down. Hamas made them leave Gaza but they remain in the West Bank with the help of US money and weapons.

The liars call them the Palestinian Authority.

Last edited:

That is true. Fatah lost the elections but refused to step down. Hamas made them leave Gaza but they remain in the West Bank with the help of US money and weapons.

The liars call them the Palestinian Authority.

I'm sure we can all agree that Arab greed and thievery is the fault of the Great Satan.

I'm sure we can all agree that Little Satan's greed and thievery is the fault of the Great Satan.

I'm sure we can all agree that Little Satan's greed and thievery is the fault of the Great Satan.

you're saying that little Fatimah was just as much a thief and and pillager as was her father? I really do not know-----the story of her success in mecca trinity of rape, murder and pillage was not told as far as I know

The IDF are not the monsters you people think they are. stop trying to paint the reality for what suits you.
Some of them are, some of them aren't. I'm not painting anything. I'm calling it as I see it. And when I say the IDF are assholes, I'm referring to pricks like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QorJMPtz1Fw&feature=related]Shocking Clip: Israeli Checkpoint Cruelty - YouTube[/ame]

When does the S.S. Minnow dock? I want to be awake to see the Boarding Ceremony.
Any news yet about the H.M.S Blockade Breaker yet? Are they planning a false run then making a flanking run to port?
Found out today the Norwegian garbage scow is not due to arrive in Gaza waters until sometime in October. It's possible they are going first to Norfolk to be fitted for some 16 inch guns. That would give the IDF Navy some pause for thought.

Most sure if palistanians weren't such jerks ...
The video shows the IDF soldiers as assholes.

Indubitably.
Tinny is going to give us an explanation as to why these people, who are trying to fake the world that they are so altruistic, are not helping the people at the following sites. Could it be that they are not interested in saving at least some of these children? Could it also be, Tinny, that helping these people who are really in need have no propaganda value?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMmEQ45l3eg]Children in Africa are Starving to Death - YouTube[/ame]

In pictures: Hunger in the Horn of Africa | The Economist

Photobucket | starving children Pictures, starving children Images, starving children Photos

jt2

Forum List

Back