Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_08_08_ship_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

They said that they intend to challenge the Israeli siege imposed on Gaza.

Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

So.... It's all about trying to provoke a confrontation.

Wouldn't the brain dead "cruise to nowhere" activists also want to provoke Egypt for their blockade?

Israel wants everyone to forget about Gaza.
The people are not going to let that happen.

And the Muslim Bro-hood? Do they also want everyone to forget about Gaza?

Gaza Closure Sends Prices Soaring, Smugglers Say

By IBRAHIM BARZAK — Associated Press
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Gazans say the sealing of their territory following a weekend attack by Islamic militants on the Egypt-Israel border has sent prices soaring and is leaving hundreds of medical patients stranded.
Egypt says the attackers who killed 16 Egyptian soldiers had help from Gaza. In response, Egypt closed its border crossing and shut down hundreds of smuggling tunnels.

Read more here: GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip: Gaza closure sends prices soaring, smugglers say | World | Macon.com

Yeah, these tree hugging faggots need to turn their boats around and head to Syria and help those people out.

Syria is getting a lot of help from multiple countries and donations are being made all over the country also prayers, huge donations

Lemme guess ... more "facts" from your bunghole?

I donated $5,000 to Syria and my cousin was killed there, but of course to you zionists refuse to believe anything so what can i say

Israel wants everyone to forget about Gaza.

The people are not going to let that happen.

Oh so Egypt LIED That muslim brotherhood president LIED when he said he was opening the border between Gaza and Egypt-----I wonder why he LIED? Uhm----when do you think he will STOP LYING?

The gaza border is closed as of now.

Perhaps you should learn why. A bit of knowledge would at least make you seem less stupid.

Oh so Egypt LIED That muslim brotherhood president LIED when he said he was opening the border between Gaza and Egypt-----I wonder why he LIED? Uhm----when do you think he will STOP LYING?

Perhaps you should learn why. A bit of knowledge would at least make you seem less stupid.

I already know why, we will see when they are done with the investigation whether it was anybody from gaza or not

Syria is getting a lot of help from multiple countries and donations are being made all over the country also prayers, huge donations

Lemme guess ... more "facts" from your bunghole?

I donated $5,000 to Syria and my cousin was killed there, but of course to you zionists refuse to believe anything so what can i say

Sorry about your cousin.
All I want from you is credible support for the camel crap that oozes from your mouth BecauseYouDon'tKnowJackShit.

I already know why, we will see when they are done with the investigation whether it was anybody from gaza or not

C'mon, Princess.
You won't believe it was Gazans no matter what evidence is produced.
This is bad press for the Muslim Bro-Hood ... they wouldn't have closed the border if they didn't already have some serious proof.

C'mon, Princess.
You won't believe it was Gazans no matter what evidence is produced.
This is bad press for the Muslim Bro-Hood ... they wouldn't have closed the border if they didn't already have some serious proof.

Now I need to talk to some people there, whether Hamas was making arrest or not, if it was then they are getting arrested now where are you trying to go with this

Why don't those clowns go to Syria
my thoughts exactly. They seem to have very little to say about the Syrian leader slaughtering thousands of his people on a daily basis. What's the matter, JIHAD GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Yeah, these tree hugging faggots need to turn their boats around and head to Syria and help those people out.

YAH!!! YAH!!! whyn't those guys go to syria. they need to turn their boats around and go to syria. they need to sail west, circumnavigate the globe, and enter syria from the east.
HOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! tree huggin' faggots. that will catch them off guard.

they need to go to syria.

Last edited:

YAH!!! YAH!!! whyn't those guys go to syria. they need to turn their boats around and go to syria. they need to sail west, circumnavigate the globe, and enter syria from the east.
HOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!! tree huggin' faggots. that will catch them off guard.

no doubt about it. those guys need to go to syria. does anyone agree with me. those guys really need to go to syria. i can't believe i am the only one who thinks they need to go to syria. can i get a witness...some body, some where. i gotta get a witness. those guys really need to go to syria.

no doubt about it. those guys need to go to syria. does anyone agree with me. those guys really need to go to syria. i can't believe i am the only one who thinks they need to go to syria. can i get a witness...some body, some where. i gotta get a witness. those guys really need to go to syria.

Lol high gravity and Roudy are zionist shills haha I am gonna get Islamist with them in a second

Lol high gravity and Roudy are zionist shills haha I am gonna get Islamist with them in a second

go right ahead and GO ISLAMICIST and dance on the dead bodies of syrian kids who were murdered by your own bretheren for your own "god"

go right ahead and GO ISLAMICIST and dance on the dead bodies of syrian kids who were murdered by your own bretheren for your own "god"

Go back and read the post..let me help I donated $5,000 to Syria and many Muslims at fundraisers event managed to donate a $1,000,000 during Ramadan so far you idiot

Go back and read the post..let me help I donated $5,000 to Syria and many Muslims at fundraisers event managed to donate a $1,000,000 during Ramadan so far you idiot

LOL you are donating to the MURDERING PIGS of syria -------how nice I know----mosques are well known as places for DONATING TO MURDERING PIGS and paying murdering pigs to MURDER MORE for the pig "god" SCHMALLAH

LOL you are donating to the MURDERING PIGS of syria -------how nice I know----mosques are well known as places for DONATING TO MURDERING PIGS and paying murdering pigs to MURDER MORE for the pig "god" SCHMALLAH

You see you Zionist you have no position just whatever fits your agenda you go with it, so now people in refugee camps are killers? Irosie you need to he taught a lesson bitch

You see you Zionist you have no position just whatever fits your agenda you go with it, so now people in refugee camps are killers? Irosie you need to he taught a lesson bitch
Amazing how he thinks IRose needs to be taught a lesson. Does he think that he or one of his fellow Muslims should be the one who teaches her a lesson? Meanwhile, I am curious. There are people in this world today, even in Muslim countries such as Somalia, that could use one of these aid convoys since they are suffering much more than the Gazans are supposedly suffering. Could it be since Israel has nothing to do with these truly needy Muslim countries that those organizing these convoys really don't care about the Muslims who need help? Sure seems that way to me. I think it is quite obvious that they care nothing of the many Africans who are actually just skin and bones.

jt2

Amazing how he thinks IRose needs to be taught a lesson. Does he think that he or one of his fellow Muslims should be the one who teaches her a lesson? Meanwhile, I am curious. There are people in this world today, even in Muslim countries such as Somalia, that could use one of these aid convoys since they are suffering much more than the Gazans are supposedly suffering. Could it be since Israel has nothing to do with these truly needy Muslim countries that those organizing these convoys really don't care about the Muslims who need help? Sure seems that way to me. I think it is quite obvious that they care nothing of the many Africans who are actually just skin and bones.

jt2

I donate every year and how does donating to Syria relate to Israel?
We donate for all Muslims and now are donating for Myanmar Muslims its what Muslims are supposed to do help the needy, unlike Israel where it's Ethiopian Jews vs white Jews

jt2

I donate every year and how does donating to Syria relate to Israel?
We donate for all Muslims and now are donating for Myanmar Muslims its what Muslims are supposed to do help the needy, unlike Israel where it's Ethiopian Jews vs white Jews

Uh-huh. You might want to read up on how your "Palestinian" brethren treat one another:
Fatah
Timeline of the Fatah

People in "REFUGEE CAMPS"? who is in refugee camps? you are you calling "bitch" ? EMAK??? ACHTAH? where are there people in "refugee camps"? why would people in syria be in "refugee camps"? nobody is killing anyone in Syria ? a slut in a refugee camp cannot put a bomb on her malodorus ass like any other holy shahidah?

Forum List

Back