Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

I donate every year and how does donating to Syria relate to Israel?
We donate for all Muslims and now are donating for Myanmar Muslims its what Muslims are supposed to do help the needy, unlike Israel where it's Ethiopian Jews vs white Jews

Uh-huh. You might want to read up on how your "Palestinian" brethren treat one another:
Fatah
Timeline of the Fatah

I hate fatah what's your point? Hamas did nothing wrong, they got democratically elected and Israel and fatah played bullshit.

You see you Zionist you have no position just whatever fits your agenda you go with it, so now people in refugee camps are killers? Irosie you need to he taught a lesson bitch

People in "REFUGEE CAMPS"? who is in refugee camps? you are you calling "bitch" ? EMAK??? ACHTAH? where are there people in "refugee camps"? why would people in syria be in "refugee camps"? nobody is killing anyone in Syria ? a slut in a refugee camp cannot put a bomb on her malodorus ass like any other holy shahidah?

No kusss emak irosie and wtf else did you say speak clearly yo?

People in "REFUGEE CAMPS"? who is in refugee camps? you are you calling "bitch" ? EMAK??? ACHTAH? where are there people in "refugee camps"? why would people in syria be in "refugee camps"? nobody is killing anyone in Syria ? a slut in a refugee camp cannot put a bomb on her malodorus ass like any other holy shahidah?

I am not speaking, I am typing. You seem to have expressed the idea that people in refugee camps cannot engage in killing. You are that stupid. The turks killed more than a million armenians using only knives and clubs. When jihadists want to kill------they find a way to commot that which they have been taught is a "holy" act in emulation of their "nabi"

Uh-huh. You might want to read up on how your "Palestinian" brethren treat one another:
Fatah
Timeline of the Fatah

I hate fatah what's your point? Hamas did nothing wrong, they got democratically elected and Israel and fatah played bullshit.
Hamas did nothing wrong other than being an Osama bin Laden loving, IslamoNazi terrorist group that brainwashes little kids to blow up pizza parlors and schools filled with kids, and shoots about 9000 rockets at Israeli cities since 2001, while using their own civilians as shields, like cowards. And of course preach classic anti semtism and openly state the desire to commit genocide on Israelis both verbally and in writing. What's wrong with that? Hey, that's pretty normal stuff for Muslims! Heh heh heh!

Hamas did nothing wrong other than being an Osama bin Laden loving, IslamoNazi terrorist group that brainwashes little kids to blow up pizza parlors and schools filled with kids, and shoots about 9000 rockets at Israeli cities since 2001, while using their own civilians as shields, like cowards. And of course preach classic anti semtism and openly state the desire to commit genocide on Israelis both verbally and in writing. What's wrong with that? Hey, that's pretty normal stuff for Muslims! Heh heh heh!

Roudy the first Hamas sucide bombing Hamas committed was in response to the cave of patriarchs massacre. Committed by Baruch Goldstein who shot and killed 29 worshippers while they were praying.

Little kids? No one who did a sucide attack was a kid they were adults

I am not speaking, I am typing. You seem to have expressed the idea that people in refugee camps cannot engage in killing. You are that stupid. The turks killed more than a million armenians using only knives and clubs. When jihadists want to kill------they find a way to commot that which they have been taught is a "holy" act in emulation of their "nabi"

I get it you hate Muslims, what else? And you hate Muhammad? I could care less say something relevant you want to make a thread about jihadists then go make a thread but leave this discussion related

Roudy the first Hamas sucide bombing Hamas committed was in response to the cave of patriarchs massacre. Committed by Baruch Goldstein who shot and killed 29 worshippers while they were praying.

Geezus, you are dumber than I thought. Do you really think anybody is falling for the garbage and lies that comes out of you?

Geezus, you are dumber than I thought. Do you really think anybody is falling for the garbage and lies that comes out of you?

Nice try you are the number one lier on this forum and asshole, that is a fact idiot a Zionist committed a terror attack and thankfully they killed that terrorist pig before he tried to runaway, and Hamas responded to that maybe you don't know anything about the conflict? Huh

Nice try you are the number one lier on this forum and asshole, that is a fact idiot a Zionist committed a terror attack and thankfully they killed that terrorist pig before he tried to runaway, and Hamas responded to that maybe you don't know anything about the conflict? Huh
You Muslims have no shame, you lie about everything. You want a list of pizza parlors filled with women and kids, and school buses and restaurants and other civilian targets that your beloved Hamas has targetted? Typical Muslim donkey mentality.

You Muslims have no shame, you lie about everything. You want a list of pizza parlors filled with women and kids, and school buses and restaurants and other civilian targets that your beloved Hamas has targetted? Typical Muslim donkey mentality.

Are you denying Baruch Goldstein killed 29 worshippers? Or even more? How about the settlers terrorist attacks that killed many Palestinians? Settlers are pigs just like Baruch Goldstein

Are you denying Baruch Goldstein killed 29 worshippers? Or even more? How about the settlers terrorist attacks that killed many Palestinians? Settlers are pigs just like Baruch Goldstein

Goldstein defended the jews of Hebron against another jihadist pig throat slitting part in honor of the rapist pig of mecca ------something like the meecaist pigs enacted in 1929. Jihadists are pigs and shahids are dogs just like the s rapist murdering pedophile of mecca and his slut daughter ---fatimah al kanzeera

Israeli right wingers are the problem, when Sharon was found guilty I the sabra and shatilla massacre and israelis( hundreds of thousands protested), Sharon refused to step down, and then a right winger tossed a grenade and killed a Israeli protestor. The Israeli military and goverment share different opinions then their population

Goldstein defended the jews of Hebron against another jihadist pig throat slitting part in honor of the rapist pig of mecca ------something like the meecaist pigs enacted in 1929. Jihadists are pigs and shahids are dogs just like the s rapist murdering pedophile of mecca and his slut daughter ---fatimah al kanzeera

So now Palestinians are meccans? I could of swore a minute ago they were Jordanians. So you support settler terrorism? Where you part of the Irgun terror group?

Last edited:

So know Palestinians are meccans? I could of swore a minute ago they were Jordanians. So you support settler terrorism? Where you part of the Irgun terror group?

The dogs are adherents of the meccan creed and followers of the pig The Irgun was disbanded in 1948------it started out as part of a defense force in the early 1900s when the pigs and dogs of mecca were pillaging and raping in palestine. Now the IDF does most of the defense against the pigs and dogs and shahidah sluts

So know Palestinians are meccans? I could of swore a minute ago they were Jordanians. So you support settler terrorism? Where you part of the Irgun terror group?

The dogs are adherents of the meccan creed and followers of the pig The Irgun was disbanded in 1948------it started out as part of a defense force in the early 1900s when the pigs and dogs of mecca were pillaging and raping in palestine. Now the IDF does most of the defense against the pigs and dogs and shahidah sluts

If Baruch was a hero to you and Irgun was acting in defence, then Hamas , saraya al quds, al aqsa brigades were acting in self defense and are Hereos

If Baruch was a hero to you and Irgun was acting in defence, then Hamas , saraya al quds, al aqsa brigades were acting in self defense and are Hereos

I did not describe Dr Baruch Goldstein as a hero-----but lots of his muslim patients in the United State do I never met the man-----I do know he was desperate after examining two of his friends mutilated MECCAN STYLE -----in the style that the rapist pig of mecca liked so much that his EMULATORS do the same whenever they can------even the emulators from pakistan like it Hamas and Al Aqsa dog kennel are terrorists-----they adulate sluts and pigs who grab babies and slit their throats-------they call sluts who tie bombs to their whorish asses SHAHIDAH SAINTS simply for the fact that they slit a baby throat or blew the brains out of a bunch of kids. No one calls Dr Baruch Goldstein a "saint' because he killed people He saved lots of lives before that I now of no other people in the world who teach their kids "IF YOU BLOW THE BRAINS OUT OF A BABY---OUR "god" IS DELIGHTED"

I did not describe Dr Baruch Goldstein as a hero-----but lots of his muslim patients in the United State do I never met the man-----I do know he was desperate after examining two of his friends mutilated MECCAN STYLE -----in the style that the rapist pig of mecca liked so much that his EMULATORS do the same whenever they can------even the emulators from pakistan like it Hamas and Al Aqsa dog kennel are terrorists-----they adulate sluts and pigs who grab babies and slit their throats-------they call sluts who tie bombs to their whorish asses SHAHIDAH SAINTS simply for the fact that they slit a baby throat or blew the brains out of a bunch of kids. No one calls Dr Baruch Goldstein a "saint' because he killed people He saved lots of lives before that I now of no other people in the world who teach their kids "IF YOU BLOW THE BRAINS OUT OF A BABY---OUR "god" IS DELIGHTED"

Why would a Muslim describe him as a hero?
Hamas targets adult males not babies
Unlike Israel who killed hundreds of children in the gaza war and many babies were buried under rubble because Israeli terrorists planes dropped a thousand pound bomb on a baby.

Remember the Israeli pilot in the gaza war who was ordered to bomb and demolish a mosque full of people? He realized how crazy that was and ejected the missile into the sea. Then later was arrested by his right wing goverment

I donate every year and how does donating to Syria relate to Israel?
We donate for all Muslims and now are donating for Myanmar Muslims its what Muslims are supposed to do help the needy, unlike Israel where it's Ethiopian Jews vs white Jews

Fatah
Timeline of the Fatah

From your link:

The defeated Fatah party maintains control of most of the Palestinian security apparatus outside Gaza. The US administration funded Abbas's Presidential Guard.

That is one way to stay in power after losing the elections.

Holy loadofcrap, Batman.

Why would a Muslim describe him as a hero?
Hamas targets adult males not babies
Unlike Israel who killed hundreds of children in the gaza war and many babies were buried under rubble because Israeli terrorists planes dropped a thousand pound bomb on a baby.

Remember the Israeli pilot in the gaza war who was ordered to bomb and demolish a mosque full of people? He realized how crazy that was and ejected the missile into the sea. Then later was arrested by his right wing goverment

Dr Baruch Goldstein saved the lives of many of his muslim patients in the United States------no one told you about it Both Hamas and Hezbollah specifically murder children---in fact the sole value of the muslim poison nail bombs is that they kill children the rat poison soaked nails penetrate the soft skulls of children and liquefy their brains the sluts with bombs on their whorish asses are educated by HAMAS to target children and they do Your most lauded heroes are the dogs who sneak into houses and slit the throats of infants I know of no Israeli who was jailed for not bombing a mosque. I have certainly heard of lots of mosques being blown up by sluts with bombs on their asses-----usually on holidays when lots of kids are present. Mosques have been used as fortresses from which to murder children using nail bombs -----it is consider a HOLY act by mujahadin a kind of emulation of the rapist pig, In the USA mosques have been used as the headquarters of terrorists In fact disgusting pig SHAYKH RAHMAN used a mosque in Jersey City, New Jersey to plan his filth in 1993 He is the dog that the new president of Egypt wants to RESCUE FROM JAIL SO HE CAN KISS HIS STINKING POSTERIOR for murdering americans

Forum List

Back