Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_08_08_ship_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

They said that they intend to challenge the Israeli siege imposed on Gaza.

THAT's a SHIP? lol.

They're brave on our navy. I wanna see if they're brave like that on the SYRIAN navy, too.

THAT will be more interesting to watch.

What does Syria have to do with it?

THAT's a SHIP? lol.

They're brave on our navy. I wanna see if they're brave like that on the SYRIAN navy, too.

THAT will be more interesting to watch.

What does Syria have to do with it?

Syria needs "freedom flotillas" much more then Gaza. Now Gaza has Egypt and the Muslim brotherhood to open the gates on the Egyptian side and there will be no blockade:tongue:

Oh, wait.

They screwed it up.:D

Egyptian border is closed again, because they terrorized the hand that feeds them.

Eh. mhmm.

Damn.:lol:

Caution, the Israeli navy will shoot unarmed, peaceful activists. It's just how Jews role.

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

So.... It's all about trying to provoke a confrontation.

Wouldn't the brain dead "cruise to nowhere" activists also want to provoke Egypt for their blockade?

Wouldn't the brain dead "cruise to nowhere" activists also want to provoke Egypt for their blockade?

Israel wants everyone to forget about Gaza.

The people are not going to let that happen.

Oh so Egypt LIED That muslim brotherhood president LIED when he said he was opening the border between Gaza and Egypt-----I wonder why he LIED? Uhm----when do you think he will STOP LYING?

On the contrary, it's the Gaza welfare recipients who have an interest in promoting their invented "oppression" .

Money for weapons and ammunition to further Islamic terrorism doesn't just fall out of the magic gee-had tree, ya' know.

Caution, the Israeli navy will shoot unarmed, peaceful activists. It's just how Jews role.

try again------when did the Israeli navy SHOOT "UNARMED" "peaceful" activists now when it comes to SHOOTING------the egyptians actually do shoot barefoot running starving refugees trying to get INTO Israel -------and I have no doubt that within a short time----some Gazan will by lying dead in the sand with an egyptian bullet in his head

Why don't those clowns go to Syria?
my thoughts exactly. They seem to have very little to say about the Syrian leader slaughtering thousands of his people on a daily basis. What's the matter, JIHAD GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Oh so Egypt LIED That muslim brotherhood president LIED when he said he was opening the border between Gaza and Egypt-----I wonder why he LIED? Uhm----when do you think he will STOP LYING?

The gaza border is closed as of now.

Why don't those clowns go to Syria?
my thoughts exactly. They seem to have very little to say about the Syrian leader slaughtering thousands of his people on a daily basis. What's the matter, JIHAD GOT YOUR TONGUE?

Yeah, these tree hugging faggots need to turn their boats around and head to Syria and help those people out.

Syria is getting a lot of help from multiple countries and donations are being made all over the country also prayers, huge donations

And how do you "know" they are peaceful and unarmed.
How Jews "role"?
You semiliterate Nazis crack me up.

Yeah, these tree hugging faggots need to turn their boats around and head to Syria and help those people out.

Syria is getting a lot of help from multiple countries and donations are being made all over the country also prayers, huge donations

Lemme guess ... more "facts" from your bunghole?

Forum List

Back