Scandinavian ship sets sail to Gaza

The video shows the IDF soldiers as assholes.

Indubitably.
Tinny is going to give us an explanation as to why these people, who are trying to fake the world that they are so altruistic, are not helping the people at the following sites. Could it be that they are not interested in saving at least some of these children? Could it also be, Tinny, that helping these people who are really in need have no propaganda value?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMmEQ45l3eg]Children in Africa are Starving to Death - YouTube[/ame]

In pictures: Hunger in the Horn of Africa | The Economist

Photobucket | starving children Pictures, starving children Images, starving children Photos

jt2

Tinny and the hate cabal won't address this.

Remarks on the Food Crisis in the Horn of Africa

Remarks on the Food Crisis in the Horn of Africa

Remarks
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
International Food Policy Research Institute
Washington, DC
August 11, 2011

The United States is the largest single-country contributor of food and humanitarian assistance to the Horn of Africa. On Monday, President Obama announced that in light of the current crisis, we are making available an additional $105 million in emergency funding. Today, I’m announcing another 17 million on top of that with 12 million designed specifically for helping the people of Somalia. That brings the total U.S. humanitarian assistance to the region to more than $580 million this year.

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_08_08_ship_300_0.jpg

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

They said that they intend to challenge the Israeli siege imposed on Gaza.

My goodness, an entire flotilla of ships looking to challenge a “blockade”.

Oh wait, its one ship with a few goofy “activists”.

GAZA, (PIC)-- A ship of solidarity activists set sail from Oslo on Tuesday night en route to Gaza Strip to break the siege on the coastal enclave, according to its organizers.

Yeah, they just want to give Israel another chance to shoot itself in the foot.

Every Christmas, NORAD has a site for kids to track Santa's progress and spot his current location. One would think there would be a site to check the progress of the HMS Rust Bucket. Does anyone know of such a site? The Palistinkians are in desperate plight and need relief NOW.

Every Christmas, NORAD has a site for kids to track Santa's progress and spot his current location. One would think there would be a site to check the progress of the HMS Rust Bucket. Does anyone know of such a site? The Palistinkians are in desperate plight and need relief NOW.
Any news about the Norse/Pali garbage scow?

Can't find out where that Stealth ship is at the present time but here's an interesting article about the main backer/crew member.Another weirdo.

Norwegian communists plans to sail to Gaza « News that matters

Can't find out where that Stealth ship is at the present time but here's an interesting article about the main backer/crew member.Another weirdo.

Norwegian communists plans to sail to Gaza « News that matters

Thanks for the link. Good laugh.:lol::lol::lol:

The Jewish Nazis are even now rehearsing the media excuses for setting the IDF kid-killers on the Gaza-bound vessel.......when assaulting unarmed civilians engaged in humanitarian-aid the IDF is all piss and vinegar....the prospect of open combat with the Iranian guard have the cowardly Jews shitting circles

Why the fuck would any idiot want to blast the Gazans with US battleship sunk by the Japanese over 70 years ago? You are one sick puppy.

He means as an aid shipment also to deter Israeli navy if they board it or send an air attack

Wooo. Can't get nothing by you tonight. Were you really a special ed kid? I find that so hard to believe.

I knew you were being sarcastic just to explain to the viewers that you're an asshole

Why the fuck would any idiot want to blast the Gazans with US battleship sunk by the Japanese over 70 years ago? You are one sick puppy.
Sunk by the Japanese?

Somebody outta tell these tourists that, so they can get their money back!

Not a bad idea. I was thinking of the Arizona but you still haven't explained why you would want to send an American B-ship to pound those hapless Gazans?

Not a bad idea. I was thinking of the Arizona but you still haven't explained why you would want to send an American B-ship to pound those hapless Gazans?
Nice try, strawman.

That's why I put the sign on the side, so their would be no mistake of my intention.

Geezus, you are dumber than I thought. Do you really think anybody is falling for the garbage and lies that comes out of you?

Nice try you are the number one lier on this forum and asshole, that is a fact idiot a Zionist committed a terror attack and thankfully they killed that terrorist pig before he tried to runaway, and Hamas responded to that maybe you don't know anything about the conflict? Huh

I know a lot about the conflict----it has been going on for 1400 years and I agree with "because" In he says "HAMAS RESPONDED" with bomb on slutty ass attacks on children and infants for AL NABI "because" has just stated that murdering infants with bomb on slutty ass attacks is GOOD if it is "IN RESPONSE" to anything. Considering the fact that the nabi pig killed lots of jews ----"because" says that it is ok for jews to "RESPOND". Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians have a right to RESPOND too according to "because" I agree with "because" the christians should "respond" to the genocides of biafrans and sudanese

Forum List

Back