Scalise lies about 9/11 consequences

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Scalise stating that there was no conversatiion about banning airplanes after 9/11.

How dumb is that ?
There were many conversations about making flying safer. Many new rules were brought in so that flying was safer and that crazies could not kill many people on airplanes.

Perhaps scalise missed all that. Or he was lying. How much does the NRA pay scalise to spout shit ?

Scalise stating that there was no conversatiion about banning airplanes after 9/11.

How dumb is that ?
There were many conversations about making flying safer. Many new rules were brought in so that flying was safer and that crazies could not kill many people on airplanes.

Perhaps scalise missed all that. Or he was lying. How much does the NRA pay scalise to spout shit ?

Failed thread.....

How dumb is that ?

He is an idiot & took a bullet for them.

How dumb is that ?

What did he lie about specifically Tommy? I must have missed the time we tried to ban airplanes after 9/11.

Are you afraid of airplanes too?

How dumb is that ?

He's a Pol on the third decade of the 21st. Century. Truth and honesty are anathema to those Republicans in Congress, in State Governor's offices, and in State Legislatures. Their goals are keeping their jobs in politics, and by getting "donations", aka bribes, by the gun lobby, the fossil fuel industry and health Insurance companies.

He's correct. There was not...

How dumb is that ?

Not nearly as dumb as some toothless Brit saying that there was talk about banning airplanes...

Yes, and none of those ever included a conversation about banning airplanes...

The only one spouting shit is you. No one talked about banning planes. Making it safer to fly? That's exactly what Scalise was talking about in that video, you ignorant simp.

Scalise was a victim of gun violence and, as such, his opinions on the topic are far more valuable than yours...

He's correct. There was not...

Not nearly as dumb as some toothless Brit saying that there was talk about banning airplanes...

Yes, and none of those ever included a conversation about banning airplanes...

The only one spouting shit is you. No one talked about banning planes. Making it safer to fly? That's exactly what Scalise was talking about in that video, you ignorant simp.

Scalise was a victim of gun violence and, as such, his opinions on the topic are far more valuable than yours...
You are being obtuse.

He's a Pol on the third decade of the 21st. Century. Truth and honesty are anathema to those Republicans in Congress, in State Governor's offices, and in State Legislatures. Their goals are keeping their jobs in politics, and by getting "donations", aka bribes, by the gun lobby, the fossil fuel industry and health Insurance companies.
He is the swamp that trump promised to clan out but then embraced.

Hopefully there are no Marshals with guns on planes. That is dangerous.

Hopefully there are no Marshals with guns on planes. That is dangerous.

Several years ago, I was flying from San Diego to Chicago. I was seated next to an older black woman and out of the corner of my eye I could tell that she kept looking at me. I finally engaged her gaze and she asked " Are you him?"

"Am I... who?"

"The air marshal. You look like you could be one."

"Well" I replied, "if I am the air marshal, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you."

She just grinned, patted my arm and left it alone. I'm pretty sure that, to this day, she believes she was sitting next to an air marshal...

Several years ago, I was flying from San Diego to Chicago. I was seated next to an older black woman and out of the corner of my eye I could tell that she kept looking at me. I finally engaged her gaze and she asked " Are you him?"

"Am I... who?"

"The air marshal. You look like you could be one."

"Well" I replied, "if I am the air marshal, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you."

She just grinned, patted my arm and left it alone. I'm pretty sure that, to this day, she believes she was sitting next to an air marshal...
Haha. That's awesome. Kinda like the old lady from Passenger 57 that thought Wesley Snipes was Arsenio Hall.

"Scalise stating that there was no conversation about banning airplanes after 9/11."

This sentence ^^^ stated as a Sophist would commence in an opening / topic sentence. it's relationship is to the 2nd Amendment.

Planes killing people never consider to ban aircraft. Yet guns used to murder innocent people suggests some people consider guns need to be banned, yet that has never been put forth in any legislature.

Every since 9-11, and even before the airlines put control on passengers and airports' employees to make flying safely, even to those of us on the ground or in buildings. If Scalise has to speak in this manner he would support gun control.

Forum List

Back