SC Woman arrested for cheering at daughters HS graduation ceremony

Oh fuck off. I've no doubt that the principal and all the board members are progressives.

This is a ceremony solemnizing a child's achievement and passage into adulthood, not a kegger.

I'm not going to say a thing against the mom at HS grad. However, I will say that at college graduations, when there are only a few seconds to hear your graduate's name called out, there are too many hootin and hollering for their child, who was called before. Can't get a decent video/audio.

It's wrong.

If all the family and friends would follow the rules, everyone could get the recordings. Afterwards is time enough for balloons, flowers, and hollerin'!

If you can't enjoy the ceremony, why bother?

If there are so many that you can't afford a few seconds for their family to cheer, then maybe they should split up the class so they can afford the time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIKMwaFXI8]Sharyland High School 2011 Graduation Flash Mob - YouTube[/ame]

Notice it is the students, and it took place after all the grads received their diplomas....not one lone person screeching inappropriately in the middle of calling names.

SC mom arrested for cheering too loudly at graduation - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

In one of the nations worst areas for public education (The "Corridor of Shame" in SC, Senator Robert Ford (D)'s district ironically), one woman couldnt hide her joy and pride seeing her daughter graduate high school!!! She cheered "My baby made it, yes!"

And the govt, of course, cracked down, sent the men with guns up there and put her into handcuffs and off to jail.

When this young lady got her diploma, she went out to find her mother and celebrate. She found her....in a police van, in handcuffs. She was not allowed to see or speak with her mom, who was being held in the van until transported to the jail.

Government in action. Gotta love it.

My Mom can whistle, and can whistle like no other.

I cannot count the number of times I heard this: "Hey, you're moms whistled for you."
or I just heard it from 10 blocks away.

When I was handed my HS Diploma, I could hear here over everyone. I garundamnteeU, if any cop laid hands on my Mom, my Dad would have put baby in the corner. "toot sweet."

Forum List

Back