SC sheriff says women should carry guns

Some people are going to be murdered and some people aren't. It's been that way since the beginning of time and it's not going to change. There were many armed, law-abiding citizens that lost their lives. Just accept your fate. Whether it be bt projectile, myocardial infarction or cause unknown, one day your goose will be cooked as well.
People able to defend themselves with a weapon will have that day decided for them by others less often that those unable or unwilling to defend themselves.

Some people are going to be murdered and some people aren't. It's been that way since the beginning of time and it's not going to change. There were many armed, law-abiding citizens that lost their lives. Just accept your fate. Whether it be bt projectile, myocardial infarction or cause unknown, one day your goose will be cooked as well.
If my fate is to be gunned down by some human refuse out on the streets, I'm going to die with an empty magazine in my firearm and I'm taking the bastard with me. :FIREdevil:

So jgbkab will not have to be confronted with the same person. You just prevent jgbkab from being another unarmed victim I am sure he appreciates your protection
I'm such a humanitarian, aren't I? :D

Forum List

Back