SC Candidate wins primary without spending

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet:

Mystery S.C. nominee has pending felony charge - Yahoo! News

I guess all the claims that you can't win unless you have lots of money is crap.

All day today people have been asking themselves "Who the fuck is Alvin Greene?" The "real" candidate of the Democrats must have shit his pants last night.

especially since he had a fundraiser scheduled for tonight from what i heard.

oops

WOW...... I am taken aback. This is the state of voting today, people do not even need to hear who you are to vote for you. If he wins that will be an even bigger ordeal as unlikely as that is.

I officially change my name to 'None of the Above" and am going to run this year ;)

WOW...... I am taken aback. This is the state of voting today, people do not even need to hear who you are to vote for you. If he wins that will be an even bigger ordeal as unlikely as that is.

I officially change my name to 'None of the Above" and am going to run this year ;)

I vote for you a lot!! :lol::lol:

I had heard this guy had no website. No office. No fundraisers and he didn't spend a dime. In fact he did absolutly nothing. Just put his name on the ballot.

He is an Army vet of the Iraq war.

The Dems have already asked him to step aside and he told em to pound sand.

I think DeMint will hang onto his seat. LOL

I guess all the claims that you can't win unless you have lots of money is crap.

All day today people have been asking themselves "Who the fuck is Alvin Greene?" The "real" candidate of the Democrats must have shit his pants last night.

especially since he had a fundraiser scheduled for tonight from what i heard.

oops

Trying to raise bail money I suppose.

Who needs money? In SC, sex appears to be the main bartering tool for politicians...

sc is an odd state...you do realize ...at one time..there was a movement for all christians to move to sc....and set up a christian state....sc is a parody of life...that is all one can say.

When all is said and done, I think we'll discover the SC GOP paid his registration fee (which is illegal) and it was their plan. It woudn't be the first time the SC GOP has done that.

And because of the felony charges against him, he should remove himself from the General Election.

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Besides, the law only says convicted felons can't vote. There is nothing in the law to prevent a convicted felon from being elected. Though he hasn't been convicted yet, I'm just saying. BTW, I'll bet that before the general election, these charges either get dropped or placed on the back burner.

Forum List

Back