SC Candidate wins primary without spending

When all is said and done, I think we'll discover the SC GOP paid his registration fee (which is illegal) and it was their plan. It woudn't be the first time the SC GOP has done that.

That's what Jim Clyburn is trying to claim, but it's not a logical scenario. Why would the Republicans pay a $10 grand filing fee for a man nobody has heard of and doesn't even try to win? The odds of this guy winning were about as likely as getting struck by lightening. This was not a GOP trick.

I think what may have happened was people didn't for Vic Rawl because he was the establishment backed candidate and there has been anti-establishment movement in both parties all year. The establishment lost in Kentucky, Utah, West Virginia, Nevada, and now South Carolina with Nikki Haley. Maybe the Democrats just decided to vote for the other guy who wasn't establishment backed.

sc is an odd state...you do realize ...at one time..there was a movement for all christians to move to sc....and set up a christian state....sc is a parody of life...that is all one can say.

Yeah, it's an interesting place, but it beats New England. It's a lot cheaper to live here and there aren't as many nanny laws. Plus, winter here is a joke.

It seems like Democrats will vote for any butt-reaming trouser-snake shit-for-brains these days.

as long as they are a person of color.

That had nothing to do with it. I don't think most people even knew the guy was black. I live here and I obviously follow politics closely and I had never even heard this guy's name until Tuesday night.

When all is said and done, I think we'll discover the SC GOP paid his registration fee (which is illegal) and it was their plan. It woudn't be the first time the SC GOP has done that.

Even if they did, how the fuck did this guy win? Just how much of an idiot was his opponent to spend $200,000 against a guy who spent zip, and lose?

It does seem odd that an unemployed could afford the 10,000 needed to enter the race. I'm not going to speculate..But it does seem odd.

Even if they did, how the fuck did this guy win? Just how much of an idiot was his opponent to spend $200,000 against a guy who spent zip, and lose?

I dunno about SC party rules, but in some states a registered repub can vote in the dem primary.

I dunno about SC party rules, but in some states a registered repub can vote in the dem primary.

We have open primaries here and we don't register to vote with any party affiliation. Republicans can vote in Democratic primaries and vice versa. The turn out in the Republican primary was like five times higher than the Democratic primary so the notion that Republicans crossed over to vote for this Alvin Greene isn't mathematically doable. It was a just a fluke, plain and simple.

Another slimy Democrat pervert. Gee what a surprise. Who would actually take time out of their day to go and vote for this creep? Wtg Dems. Yikes!

Why on earth would the SC GOP pay $10,000 to register a political no name to run in the Democratic primary and then not spend one red cent to get him votes in that same primary? So, what you're saying is the Republicans paid to put someone's name on the ballot that they figured would not win. And then oops he wins. That's just plain stupid.

Rick

FOXNews.com - Greene's South Carolina Primary Win Defies Odds, Leaves Democrats Perplexed

Anybody see this Alvin Greene interviewed?????

This is nothing less than fascinating...........that somebody with the IQ of a small soap dish can get elected as a candidate for US Senate!!!

Here is an interview he did with Olbermann the other night....................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-_reVDUjqs&feature=related]YouTube - Meet Alvin Greene SC Senate Candidate: The Charge Of Felony Obsenity Woul You Care To Address That?[/ame]

You have to see this to believe it!!!:eek:

This guy couldnt run a corner lemonade stand!!! But I know one thing after seeing this.............I'll NEVER be living in South Carolina amongst the stupidest assholes on earth!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back