Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah: “Hezbollah Will be More Present in the Battlefield”

Suddenly, there was a war affecting both the Gaza strip and Lebanon. Why should I forget Hezbollah? Hezbollah is a defensive organization. Surely, they are the last who would refuse a truce agreement.
What about Hamas? Why did Israel reject their 10 years truce offers?
They're full of jokes, aren't they?

Suddenly, there was a war affecting both the Gaza strip and Lebanon. Why should I forget Hezbollah? Hezbollah is a defensive organization. Surely, they are the last who would refuse a truce agreement.
A truce is not good for Zionist hardliners.

Is that a joke too?
If did they reject the 10 years truce offers from 2008 and 2014, then?

Is that a joke too?
Then, sure, it was a joke, wasn't it?

Is that a joke too?
I don´t think so. Hamas is doing very little damage to Israel with Qassams and Katjushas.

Is that a joke too?
I don´t think so. Hamas is doing very little damage to Israel with Qassams and Katjushas.
Neither does Israel to gazabad-hamastan, unfortunately so, of course.

Is that a joke too?
Check reality.

A 2009 source for a 2006 claim? And no 4000 missiles in the article. The article has nothing to do with the 2006 war. Watch my explaining picture above.
True, the link only implied about 2006 while in fact talking about 2009.
1.Possibly one of those were edited intentionally / mistakenly (CNN/Wiki)
2.The Second Lebanon War (2006)
Everybody can make and edit any wikipedia articles.
However, the Israeli government source says, almost 4000 missiles were fired within 36 years and it is not clear if it blames Hezbollah. Furthermore, the source doesn´t clearify how Hezbollah hit 6000 homes within months.
Talking about the 2006 war ("Second Lebanon War") That's during the war,not 36 years, against Hezbollah.

Israel Police: Since the beginning of the fighting on July 12, 3,970 rockets landed on Israel, 901 of them in urban areas. More than a thousand rockets landed in the Kiryat Shmona area, 808 rockets landed near Nahariya, 471 near Safed, 176 near Carmiel, 106 near Akko(Acre), 93 in the Haifa vicinity and 81 near Tiberias.
Health Ministry: Since July 12, 4,262 civilians were treated in hospitals for injuries. Of these, 33 were seriously wounded, 68 moderately and 1,388 lightly. Another 2,773 were treated for shock and anxiety.
northmap.jpg
I should have quoted the source. I am sure, July 12 1970 was the mentioned date. Anyhow, maybe I read wrong. Doesn´t matter. War is war. The war 2006 came just two days after Hamas reckognized Israel. It was Israel´s way to avoid two-state talks for which it requried Hamas to reckognize Israel.
Hamas recognized Israel...................

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is that a joke too?
Check reality.
The Reality is that they fire on Israel daily.............And then Whine like little bitches when the IDF sends them to hell.............................

Mess with the bull you get the horns................

Hamas and Hez are nothing more than low life Terrorist Scum........................

Check reality.
The Reality is that they fire on Israel daily.............And then Whine like little bitches when the IDF sends them to hell.............................

Hamas and Hez are nothing more than low life Terrorist Scum........................
You standard reply doesn´t change a thing. The thing that Hamas and the Israeli government act equal.

Check reality.

You standard reply doesn´t change a thing. The thing that Hamas and the Israeli government act equal.
:bsflag:
Stop firing the rockets and missiles and stop dying.............That is all.............The issue with our fucked up policy to Syria withstanding...........I'm against our policy there........

Stop firing the rockets and missiles and stop dying.............That is all.............
I don´t see a reason to fire at civilian buildings Hamas fired rockets from. While Hamas leaves the place and does not faithfully wait for the counter strike, it just hits civilians.

The issue with our fucked up policy to Syria withstanding...........I'm against our policy there........
The Israelis understand that ISIS and al-Qaeda on their borders are dangerous. And they know it not only from the sources we also know it from. They know it from Netanyahoo himself:

"In an interview with BBC TV last week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the rebel groups among "the worst Islamist radicals in the world.""
Israel wary quiet on Syrian front about to end

Stop firing the rockets and missiles and stop dying.............That is all.............
I don´t see a reason to fire at civilian buildings Hamas fired rockets from. While Hamas leaves the place and does not faithfully wait for the counter strike, it just hits civilians.

The issue with our fucked up policy to Syria withstanding...........I'm against our policy there........
The Israelis understand that ISIS and al-Qaeda on their borders are dangerous. And they know it not only from the sources we also know it from. They know it from Netanyahoo himself:

"In an interview with BBC TV last week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the rebel groups among "the worst Islamist radicals in the world.""
Of course they know the rebels to the east are dangerous..............which is why they stand guard on the Golan heights.....................The rebels would be foolish to think they could attack the IDF..............

To the Rebels...........I'm pissed at my current gov't as I'm convinced they've been aiding them to take out Assad..................and have allowed this whole dang thing to continue................I'm happy that the Russians are going to end this...............the Russians will not avoid key targets necessary to take down ISIS.............Including their home base of operation and the oil fields to fund it................they are also using heavy bombers already to carpet bomb enemy positions..............

The War against ISIS will soon change and ISIS will start taking the losses they should have been taking for years if we really dropped the hammer on them with fire power.

Of course they know the rebels to the east are dangerous..............which is why they stand guard on the Golan heights.....................The rebels would be foolish to think they could attack the IDF..............

To the Rebels...........I'm pissed at my current gov't as I'm convinced they've been aiding them to take out Assad..................and have allowed this whole dang thing to continue................I'm happy that the Russians are going to end this...............the Russians will not avoid key targets necessary to take down ISIS.............Including their home base of operation and the oil fields to fund it................they are also using heavy bombers already to carpet bomb enemy positions..............

The War against ISIS will soon change and ISIS will start taking the losses they should have been taking for years if we really dropped the hammer on them with fire power.
Israel will never make it in the long-run unless she accepts an Arab Peace plan, although it may be too late.

Hezbollah got Israel and Sharon out of Lebanon...The IDF is not so good against armed soldiers.

Maybe the Russians will retake the Golan Heights back for Assad?

ISIS is a symbol for the soul of Islam which has always been anti Western. ISIS philosophy clearly shows that it represents the basic philosophy of the vast majority of all Muslims, even ISIS itself is filled by volunteers from all over the world: They want all forms of Western Neo-Colonialism out of their lands and economies including Israel as a Jewish State backed by the new Crusaders.

Kill them in Syria, they will be re-born elsewhere.

Is that a joke too?
Check reality.
Did that, that hamastan luxury mall for all their ""survival" gear is still standing. Doh.

Israel will never make it in the long-run unless she accepts an Arab Peace plan, although it may be too late. Hezbollah got Israel and Sharon out of Lebanon...The IDF is not so good against armed soldiers.
If this brings a sound sleep to palistanians, then let it be so - a sound sleep, less irritability, less wife-beating, of course.

ISIS is a symbol for the soul of Islam which has always been anti Western. ISIS philosophy clearly shows that it represents the basic philosophy of the vast majority of all Muslims, even ISIS itself is filled by volunteers from all over the world: They want all forms of Western Neo-Colonialism out of their lands and economies including Israel as a Jewish State backed by the new Crusaders.

Kill them in Syria, they will be re-born elsewhere.
I cannot agree. You won´t find ISIS/Al-Qaeda in the whole history of Islam. While history has been violent, it is nevertheless not the root of western created terrorist groups whose only task is terror.

wahhabis syria graphic - SyriaNews

Forum List

Back