Sayid-March 2, 2010

Ok, no waaaay is Kate going with not-Locke. At least she won't be staying once she realizes what he is. And Sawyer? I've always believed he was a good guy at heart despite his 'bad boy' image and all. Kate will get herself and Sawyer outta there and side with Jack. How this will be accomplished without them getting killed by not-Locke? I dunno but I have faith.

Ooooo, not-Locke dangling Nadia in front of Sayid just like Satan did with the apple to Adam.

No Sawyer fix this week. :(

This good and evil is a reoccuring theme with the Mr. Abrams. Fringe -- Olivia, Peter, Walter fighting the badness of the 'other world' and various Walter experiments of days gone by; Alias -- Sydney, Jack, Vaughn and the like battling general evil-doers out to destroy the planet and of course, the eeeevil Sloane.

When not-Locke took the form of the smoke monster and entered the temple and destroyed all the people, except for the ones lucky enough to get behind the stone door . . . it reminded me of the scene in The Ten Commandments when death came knocking in the form a green fog, passing over those behind the properly marked doors.

Oh and about Sayid . . . . I believe that Sayid is a good guy but I don't believe that Sayid thinks this about himself.

You know when they cut to the scenes of what life would have been like if the plane hadn't crashed (that's what I think it is; some think it's an alternate universe) and they had Nadia all 'Sayid why didn't you tell me you loved me, why did you push me to your brother' and Sayid was 'because I've tried to live with what I had done (the torture he performed during the war) for the past 12 years and I can't be with you because I don't deserve you'? Regardless of whether the plane crashed or not, Sayid carries this with him and his going with not-Locke is justified to him. He is seduced by not-Locke and the Nadia carrot and all but . . . Sayid cannot forgive himself for what he did so he sold his soul to the devil because he believes that is just punishment.

Again, just my most take on things. lol

Last edited:
Did you see the way Ben looked at Sayid and then went running the other way out the door? :lol: '

mini-echo and I were cracking up!

Next week is Ben's story-should be interesting!

Did you see the way Ben looked at Sayid and then went running the other way out the door? :lol: '

Ben was a-sceeerd of Sayid; he couldn't get out of there fast enough. I think Ben's head will be on the chopping block next week and will likely be chopped.

Ben was a-sceeerd of Sayid; he couldn't get out of there fast enough. I think Ben's head will be on the chopping block next week and will likely be chopped.

He should be. If it werent for Ben having Sayid kill all those people, he probably wouldnt have turned to Set.

Sayid, Sayid, Sayid..................................:(

He's evil now, just like Claire and Sawyer. That's a bummer the Last Samari guy was killed. And the tall guy got killed again. He just can't get a break.

I don't think Sawyer is 'evil'-and he doesn't have the 'sickness' of the black heart infected by Locke/not Locke/Smokey like Claire and now Sayid have.

Forum List

Back