21c Geo-Political Roleplay

Amzi

Rookie
Feb 21, 2010
world_flags_400.gif

Quite possibly the coolest thing eva.

21c is a moden day geo-political roleplay site that allows you to claim and control a nation. From military purchases, to UN debate, to private meetings with other heads of states, you choose the path of your nation. As long as it falls within the realms of realism (Not neccesarily what is likely to happen, but what could happen)

So stop on by HERE, snoop around, check it out and lay claim to a nation. It's tons of fun. If you have ANY questions about it ask me. Just leave a message here, PM here or PM on 21c- I'm Ethiopia [Amzi]. I'll answer anything and help you get started.

ENJOY!

Also to the Mod/Admin staff if you care; I am absolutely not trying to take members away from here. I love what you have here, I'm just showing an opportunity to something completely different.

I am in!

And I will play it rough.

I am going to turn Zimbabwe into a Superpower which exports Robert Mugabe Prune Face Wine.

Go for it. Once you register hit me up with a PM and I can answer any questions you have and get you all set. Again, I am Ethiopia (Amzi).

Some larger nations we need are FRANCE, INDIA, NORTH KOREA, BRAZIL, MEXICO, A LOT OF AFRICA and MANY MORE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back