Say No to Jihad and Islamic Savagery, Yes to Israel and Freedom

No you keep telling yourself more and more people favor Israel. In reality that's not true

When did I say more and more people favor us? But fact is that the muslim violence because of the movie will make peoplereject Islam more and more

Islam is at that stage where the world is gonna criticize it for a while. That happens to every religon. Doesn't make us scared.

And I didn't bring up Islam at all. But whatever

The world will keep criticizing you as long as you use violence against freedom of speech; Simple as that

When did I say more and more people favor us? But fact is that the muslim violence because of the movie will make peoplereject Islam more and more

Islam is at that stage where the world is gonna criticize it for a while. That happens to every religon. Doesn't make us scared.

The world will keep criticizing you as long as you use ciolence against freedom of speech; Simple as that

Me personally? No. Muslims? Yeah, we know that stupid

The world will keep criticizing you as long as you use ciolence against freedom of speech; Simple as that

Me personally? No. Muslims? Yeah, we know that stupid

You know that but do nothing to change that, so obviously it aint me the stupid one. I just point out the obvious

its a picture of a man with a beard holding an assault rifle The USA military does not allow beards Logically ---it might be assumed that the person with the rifle is a filthy JIHADIST PIG and any person using it as his own avatar is making a statement of support of jihadist pigs

No you keep telling yourself more and more people favor Israel. In reality that's not true

And why do you think the world is criticizing this poor Islam of yours? Deservedly? Muslims doing anything? Bite your tongue should ou ever say anything bad about fellow MUSKIMS or Islam's in front of Kuffars. Allah forbid.

In New York State---there are terrorist training grounds for muslims whe have and do commit terrorist acts in New York and there are defense training grounds for jews -------and an ashram for everyone-------vegetarian food so even rabbis eat there I have no information on whether or not muslims visit the ashram Hindu veggie food restaurants now often advertise as ----"Indian vegetatian and .....kosher, too" so cute to see chassidim ---dressed up as such eating rice and dhal

In New York State---there are terrorist training grounds for muslims whe have and do commit terrorist acts in New York and there are defense training grounds for jews -------and an ashram for everyone-------vegetarian food so even rabbis eat there I have no information on whether or not muslims visit the ashram Hindu veggie food restaurants now often advertise as ----"Indian vegetatian and .....kosher, too" so cute to see chassidim ---dressed up as such eating rice and dhal

Haha is this a joke?

Of course it's always the Jews who start militias just to "defend" themselves.

You garbage Israeli Firster

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Haha is this a joke?

Of course it's always the Jews who start militias just to "defend" themselves.

You garbage Israeli Firster
No joke, khara Mohammad kalb.

Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in North America « Northeast Intelligence Network

Muslim Terrorist Training Camps in North America
New report of radical, anti-U.S. Islamic centers confirms our 2004-05 findings
Investigative report by Douglas J. Hagmann, Director

Private undercover team exposes nationwide network of radical, anti-U.S. Islamic centers and supports our investigative findings…

Mosques and Islamic centers in the U.S. are actively teaching jihad ideology and paramilitary training in the U.S.

“I have sources – inside sources. These people at Best are armed and dangerous. They are doing paramilitary training there.”– Statement by former city council member about an Islamic Center in the city of Buffalo, NY. [Reported by Douglas J. Hagmann, director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, September, 2004]

“Our initial investigation has concluded there are between 400 to 500 radical Islamic centers in the U.S. In those places, they preach an extreme version of Islam that says America and the West is the enemy. They espouse violence, hatred and the need for terrorism.” –Reported by David Gaubatz, director of counterintelligence and counterterrorism for the Society of Americans for National Existence and former senior U.S. intelligence official, June 2007

35 Islamic terror traiing camps operating inside the US

Hezbollah, Terrorist Group, Training Operations On US Border

Goddamm Roudy get your conspiracy theory garbage out of here. Hezbollah is operating in US borders? Lmao

Goddamm Roudy get your conspiracy theory garbage out of here. Hezbollah is operating in US borders? Lmao
Quds Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
On October 11, 2011, the Obama Administration revealed the United States Government's allegations that the Quds Force was involved with the plot to plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia’s Ambassador to the United States Adel al-Jubeir, which also entailed plans to bomb the Israeli and Saudi embassies located in Washington, D.C.[26][27][28]

[edit] South America
It's been reported that Iran has been increasing its presence in Latin America through Venezuela. Little is known publicly what their objectives are in the region but in 2009, Defense Secretary Robert Gates denounced Iran for meddling in "subversive activities" using Qud forces. However, Iran claims it is merely "ensuring the survival of the regime" by propagating regional influence.[29] As far back as 1994, Quds were suspected of financing and aiding Hezbollah in a 1994 attack at the AMIA Jewish center in Buenos Aires which resulted in the deaths of 85 victims.[30]

3pr6ew.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back