Say "Merry Christmas", Not "Happy Holidays"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Some people, stores, companies, etc have replaced the words "Merry Christmas", with Happy holidays.

There is no reason for that, and everyone ought say "Merry Christmas", over the next 4 days.

Merry Christmas !!! :biggrin:

Some people, stores, companies, etc have replaced the words "Merry Christmas", with Happy holidays.

There is no reason for that, and everyone ought say "Merry Christmas", over the next 4 days.

I've noted everyone around here and on business calls is saying "Merry Christmas" this year.

everyone??!!even the muslims/atheists/etc?
christ was just a man--nothing more--what's the big deal?

You can say whatever you want

Happy Kwanzaa

0999.jpg

Merry Syphilis, Clappy New Year!

Merry Syphilis, Clappy New Year!
I’m disappointed in you. I know you could care less, but just didn’t expect that from you.

I've noted everyone around here and on business calls is saying "Merry Christmas" this year.
Merry Christmas has indeed made somewhat of a comeback. The lame NFL is still saying happy holidays, though.

Yes, everyone. In America, Christmas is a holiday of everyone. :biggrin:

Yes, everyone. In America, Christmas is a holiday of everyone. :biggrin:
but Christ is not

He does have a Jewish son in law. I do believe his daughter converted, too. But at least people aren’t afraid to say Merry Christmas anymore.
And to fncceo, Happy Hanukkah to you.

Forum List

Back